Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Oct 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2014.
81 - 100 (of 481) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
She is here so happy
6 answers |
will you know forsure when you lose your mucus plug? I've been having a lot if random discharge and comes out pretty fast. but no blood o...
3 answers |
Its my first time. Whos had one.? Hows recovery. ? Hows the procedure.? Scared. HELP.!!!! Its this Friday the 17th just need some reassur...
5 answers |
Getting induced this Friday morning I'm so scared any mommies have any ideas of how to relax and let things happen?? I don't think I'll b...
3 answers |
Does any one else experience this. When ur husband ejaculates does it come back out as soon as u move. Or is it bkuz am so far along. Am ...
1 answer |
10559663 tn?1413264081
I am 37 weeks yesterday and wondering if anyone share the same due date as mine??? I am having this diarrhea ( sudden urge to pass poo) s...
10 answers |
Desmond michael born 10/6 9:22pm weighing 9lbs 12oz! Labor wasn't that bad this time around! ;)
8 answers |
any good things y'all have tried to get your body to go into labor? I tried eating pineapples but I need more tips!
1 answer |
I'm 40 weeks and 2 days. And these people are driving me crazy. There is no signs of her coming anytime soon and all they want is for me ...
3 answers |
Today is my due date & no baby. I've noticed from a lot of postings that the boys are late & all the ladies from my birthing class that w...
3 answers |
My baby was due on October 11 and I keep having this back pain that seems to wrap around to my lower abdomen and it's consistent nothing ...
4 answers |
went today & I'm dilated to a 4 & 80%! I'm only 38 weeks! I'm so excited
3 answers |
Today my midwife did a membrane sweep (stretch and sweep) straight away I started to get period like cramps. They aren't consistent enoug...
4 answers |
I'm 40+6 and was supposed to go in tonight to start a two part induction but now they're not sure if they'll be able to fit me in but I w...
3 answers |
My baby sleeps all day but not at night thats when shes.the fussiest help how do.I get her to sleep at night and not.during
3 answers |
Any mommys due already or got days left like me ???
12 answers |
First time momma and I can't seem to wait any longer as I have one week left! So impatient.. Just so excited to see my little one :) Any...
3 answers |
ANYBODY showing signs of labor and due today.
3 answers |
Am I the only one?? Lol 11 days & baby Leilani Alynne Salgado will be here by scheduled cesarean. But I am getting soooo anxious! How are...
OCT 10 501 am weighing in at 6lbs and 14oz My daughter and I get to share the same birthday :)
6 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: Oct 2014 Babies Community Resources