Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Oct 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2015.
21 - 40 (of 2839) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 40 weeks today and this morning at 5am my water broke! I woke up to a "pop" and it has been trickling out on and off since then. I'm ...
5 answers |
12518439 tn?1446860692
So my baby will be 3 wks old tomorrow and I've been using pads, but (sorry if tmi ahead of time) I have an ingrown hair right in the crea...
2 answers |
Has anyone's doctor accidentally "forgot" to mention that your due date was changed? I went to my appointment yesterday to talk about ind...
1 answer |
Im 40+3 , how much longer can they make me wait !
2 answers |
I am 40wks+3days. My chart says everything is in good shape but this afternoon the other Dr. ( my Dr. is on vacation the whole week) told...
6 answers |
Have been 1 cm for over a week. This is baby #4 why is she being so stubborn? My other pregnancies didn't make it past 39w 6days so why i...
Still pregnant :( was hoping she would come naturally and on her own by now....was due Oct 25th, now looks like we will be having a Novem...
7 answers |
I live in Ohio our temps vary at night. So far it's been anywhere from 37° to 55° at night. We try to keep out house temperature around 7...
My baby boy arrived on his due date 30/10/15 at 22:59 , weighing 7lb 3oz. Was induced Thursday night , waters broke at 3pm Friday then wa...
We had a baby boy at 7:11 on Halloween night while out trick or treating. He joins two big sisters and has dark hair and dimples. Levi Da...
1 answer |
971967 tn?1272994802
Well my little man arrived on wed the 21st. My water had broken at 7.15 on monday with contractions starting around 4am tuesday and was i...
2 answers |
- but the wait isn't so bad as I know they're breaking my water on Tuesday if Little Man doesn't show his cute little face by then. Defin...
1 answer |
So weird I thought we would be having an October baby! I wish she would make her grand appearance
1 answer |
My 38 week appointment had me measuring at 35 cm so this week I'm 39w and measuring 34 cm. I'm very nervous but would feel better if any...
7 answers |
Hello I'm 2 days over due and last night I started getting really low bad back ache I also have heavy achy period pains my ribs are reall...
2 answers |
How long did anyone's stitches last my first pregnancy I felt like they took forever I had 3 put in and this one I only had 1 stitch and ...
How are you feeling Mommies? I declined to be induced because my chart is great! How about you?
6 answers |
10791413 tn?1480255624
I suddenly had sugar in my urine at 38 weeks, so my doc had me re-do the 3 Hour GTT. Turns out that i developed GD. Now I'm sitting at th...
2 answers |
Baby arrived safe & sound on 12/10/15 by elective (gentle) caesarean section at 11:13am, weighing 7lb 1oz. We've named him Laith Zakariy...
1 answer |
Just came home from the doctor..everything is great...baby girl is in the perfect position but my cervix isn't cooperating! Getting indu...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2015 Babies Community Resources