Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Oct 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2015.
41 - 60 (of 2839) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
After 3days of endless pain and cry it's all over. And my baby boy is finally here. To other expecting mom's it worth the pain.. Goodluck...
6 answers |
Okay ladies help my daughter is a week old n today is the 3rd day no pop I hear her fart but she doesn't go . Is this normal ?? I breastf...
4 answers |
40 w & 1 day having crampy feeling in my stomach !?
4 answers |
I believe my mucus plug came out last night and I been in pain on an off. What should I do????
I'm due today but no baby or signs of labor , how can I get it started
6 answers |
Kailoni was due oct.2nd & came a week 1/2 early she was born on September 21st at 3:55pm 6lbs 7ozs healthy babygirl!!! Had a diff account...
This is my third pregnancy and I feel like I was traumatized into labor both other times so this time I wonder if I should just wait it o...
After 38 hours of labor and then an emergency c section my beautiful girl is here. It was a very rough 38 hours. They have her in the NIC...
1 answer |
I had a c-section 2 weeks ago my bleeding wasn't heavy at all. About a week after the c-section I was just spotting. But today I started ...
1 answer |
I'm getting induced on Wednesday! I'm going to be 41 weeks and I'm extremely nervous even if I know the outcome will be worth it. I don't...
9 answers |
Finally I went into labor at 10am and still in labor 13 hours later just waiting to push and now she's being stubborn again. Can't wait t...
3 answers |
Today I am 40 weeks 4 days. Not showing any signs that labor is near. Tried walking and having lots of sex. My lil boy will push on me do...
My little man keeps on not moving! So going to be induced Thursday, 1 day before his due date! Cannot wait to meet my little prince!!
2 answers |
I am 39+5 weeks and during the night when I went to the loo there was mucus like discharge when I wiped. It was kinda clear but with slig...
2 answers |
10791413 tn?1480255624
For the past couple of days I haven't been feeling my little guys murderous kicks and punches. I can see my stomach move when i really co...
6 answers |
When my milk finally came in I was so engorged & miserable. Once I used a manual pump to empty my breast they were so much better. Howeve...
1 answer |
8lbs 19in my baby boy is about to be a week tomorrow he's so big i didnt want a big baby but i love him
How long did you walk for? Or what helped you induce labor naturally?
5 answers |
10791413 tn?1480255624
Pressure Pain Constant urination Sleeplessness Nausea Loose bowels Back pain Constant baby karate I. Am. Done! 8 days until m...
2 answers |
I lost my mucus plug today! Hope my baby will come soon :)
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2015 Babies Community Resources