Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Oct 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2015.
61 - 80 (of 2839) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I really hope my baby girl comes on her own...have an induction set for November 2nd if she doesn't ....i can't wait to meet her and hold...
6 answers |
How did all you mommies loose weight ? Just had my daughter 4 days ago is it to soon to work out ? I'm tryn to breastfeed. Share with m...
10 answers |
So my cousin who was due on Nov 7th just had her baby and I'm jealous! I'm 40 weeks today and no signs baby is coming. Also noticed most ...
10 answers |
12584065 tn?1436324114
How long does it usually take to set in? Has anyone gone through this? I had my baby 5 days ago and not feeling myself. I know crying is ...
11 answers |
So it's been 8 days since I had my baby girls. Labor was hard and very painful I tried for a vaginal birth but after only dilating to 6cm...
My baby girl is only 10 days old she hasn't had a bowel movement in three days called her doctor and they gave me a suppository, but she'...
3 answers |
Still waiting, getting to the point were I just want this baby out but just no signs of if happening. I have been so emotional and not sl...
5 answers |
I just want to wish all you mommies congratulations. We made it... some days it didn't feel like we would, but now most of us have our ba...
1 answer |
Do you know if it's leading to contraction? My back pain is continous right now.
So I had my son last week and needed one stitch how long does it take to heal I had 3 with my first labor and they took forever to heal a...
Am at 40wks+3days my water broke early sunday morning at 3am came to the hospital right away and been here all day Dr wanted contractions...
2 answers |
So my daughter is only a week old and a few times she's scared me; she will start squeaky/wheezing like she's choked up but there's no sp...
5 answers |
971967 tn?1272994802
So yesterday at 7.15pm my water started leaking... wasnt 100% sure so waited a while had a shower and went into the hospital by 12.30 i w...
5 answers |
I'm 39 weeks and 1 day my doctor checked my cervix today and said the baby is still very high and I'm not dilated at all. I'm concerned t...
3 answers |
I'm completely in love with my chunky mama!!! It's been 3 weeks and she's just perfect!! All the body pains and now the sleepless nights ...
7 answers |
so I'm 38 weeks 6 days this is my first And i have been in labor for 27+ hours I manage to get threw the first 24 with minimal pain m...
1 answer |
Hello im a ftm.. and i tend to worry a lot. So please dont judge. My daughter was born on 10/5, her forehead is cold is this normal??
3 answers |
Im due oct 21st, so im 29 weeks now. Within the last 3 weeks i have had countless people comment on how big i am or how big a baby im gon...
12 answers |
I was scheduled for a csection on wed oct 14th, but cruz darwin andrew had different plans. He arrived monday oct 12th at 9:46am. He was ...
2 answers |
How do i delete this app? Its been great. Love it.
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Oct 2015 Babies Community Resources