Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Oct 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2015.
81 - 100 (of 2839) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
13897113 tn?1444730473
So yesterday got my cervix checked- nothing. 38weeks 4days today. So.I got something like hormone hurricane, I was annoying to everyone, ...
1 answer |
I am 39+1 and getting an elective induction tomorrow. My pregnancy has been absolutely perfect even with this being my 6th. We decided on...
My son was born 10/6 and has been fed breastmilk from the start. Though I pump and bottle feed vs from the breast ( this will not change)...
3 answers |
12584065 tn?1436324114
I had my Lil girl on saturday night. Shes 2 days old and breastfeeding. Well last night, she started eating A LOT! She ate for 6 hours ST...
18 answers |
Had a c-section one week ago.Today I had a doctors appointment to check my incision,and my doctor told me he had used internal dissolva...
3 answers |
I am 39 +5 weeks since last week I been having lots of contractions the worst part is that I had only dilated 4cm I want to speed things ...
My daughter has finally arrived via c-section. 9 lbs 6 oz. 21.5 inches. She is my world. I was scheduled for c section at 10 am but due t...
3 answers |
So after coming to the er this past friday because i thought my water was broke and they sent me home and told me it wasnt. I went to my ...
2 answers |
He is 8 lb and 15 oz he us 21 inch long he is so amazing and I am just over the moon happy right now
5 answers |
Today I am 39 weeks 5 days. Monday I went to the doctor and he checked to see if I was dialated and was only 1 cm. he said he tried to "s...
1 answer |
I feel like my body's failed me... I had a rough pregnancy, but until last week had been still on target to deliver my baby naturally. La...
4 answers |
So I am currently 39w5d and am being induced tomorrow morning at 8am. The doctor says I am 2cm dilated already and have lost my mucus plu...
2 answers |
So I'm 39 weeks today and baby shows no signs of coming! My doctor has said that she will induce whenever I am ready and now my husband i...
1 answer |
My baby is about 7 days old & I was wondering if I could dye my hair ? I'm breastfeeding . & I'm not sure if it's safe to do so? Everybod...
1 answer |
After 13hours of labour n a natural birth after he was 5 days overdue ild like to say ladies IAM DONE! And i thank the Lord. I keep looki...
9 answers |
Anyone else been feeling VERY sick like they want to throw up and light headed ! I'm 38 weeks and 3 days
8 answers |
For the past hour it's been almost impossible to get a deep breath in. It's like pain in my back and pain in my upper ribs. It's starting...
3 answers |
So I'm 2cm dilated and apparently have already lost my mucous plug! Doctor said she can feel the babies head so I've been scheduled to be...
I've been feeling like really good since yesterday, so much energy and so happy. You think it could be a sign baby will come soon? Im 39 ...
2 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: Oct 2015 Babies Community Resources