Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Oct 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2016.
21 - 40 (of 195) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey everyone, how yall doing... Im expecting my third child on October 11... I was curious to see who is due around the same time as me!!!!
16 answers | 7 comments |
I am currently 36 weeks and finally preparing the hospital bag. My question is what are the main things I need to pack for myself and the...
4 answers |
Hey all. I'm 36 weeks (37 on sat), and my Dr plans to induce me probably next week. I want this kid out of me and in my arms, but I don't...
2 answers | 4 comments |
17 more days left till my baby boy arrives.
5 answers |
Hi, so I turned 39 weeks yesterday (on Tuesday) and ever since Sunday I noticed I've been having a very thick, yellowy, mucus-like discha...
Idk how to explain it but im in this i dont know if im really ready funk o have to other boys one 5 and the other 1 and im supposed to be...
1 answer |
im 34 weeks and i am due october 29 super exited she might be a halloween baby
Due october 17th with my first. Expecting a boy
5 answers |
I'm 35 weeks pregnant and I am 75%effaced amd 2% dilated as of today and am so nauseous like I want to just go pour my stomach out lol an...
1 answer |
I have 26 days left till my due date an I'm super excited. I'm high risk an I have a lil to much amniotic fluid around the baby but he is...
1 answer |
317217 tn?1456290378
Hello ladies, wanted to ask how you all are doing, how's the baby doing, how long do you have left? I'm now 35+5, baby hasn't been pl...
Hi ladies, this is my first baby im having a boy due october 21st xD im also single so will be doing this alone but i do have family and ...
2 answers |
Who's with me counting down and anxiously waiting to have their baby already. I kinda want to have my daughter already, but then don't wa...
7 answers |
A couple weeks ago I went to the hospital because I was spotting . That day I found out I have a short cervix , my water bag is low , and...
1 answer |
I'm due October 18, this is my first pregnancy & I'm super excited. Btw I'm have a baby boy
7 answers |
Hi Ladies'! I am 31+3 weeks pregnant with my first baby!having a baby boy;) So i am in the third trimester and since its started a few ...
3 answers |
Im having contractions s every 3-5 mins apart idk if its real or false contractions.what do you mommys think im worry about it!
2 answers |
Hi everyone, due to preeclampsia I had my baby girl early. She's beautiful breathing wonderful. But she will be in nicu for alil while. T...
2 answers |
im 30 weeks pregnant as of tomorrow and my bub is about a week behind in her growth. And now I'm worried about her, has anyone else had t...
4 answers |
I'm a little over 6 weeks from my due date and have been hit with the nesting and organizing bug. I see all these adorable ideas on pinte...
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Oct 2016 Babies Community Resources