Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Oct 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2016.
41 - 60 (of 195) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've been using bio oil for the last 8 months on my stomach before bed. The last few nights I've been waking up during the night because ...
1 answer |
Hello everyone, Im 33 weeks and 5 days and have been wiping small pieces of mucus every few days or so for the past maybe 2 weeks. Today,...
Hello my name is Dayshawnna.. I am I'm 32 weeks pregnant.. This will be my second child and I had a c-section with my first baby and I wa...
2 answers |
hey girlies im having my first bub at mandurah hospital and wanted to know if anyone knows how many ppl they let you have in the birth??
hey everyone im 33 weeks with my first baby and wondering when most people work up untill? I'm a hairdresser so on my feet all day! Tha...
1 answer |
So, i am due october 21st, and decided today that i was going to see if my cervix was opening or not. I went ahead and did the self exam,...
2 answers |
I'm 24 weeks and sometimes she feels like she is sitting right in my vagina. My doctor told me it can be normal as long as there is no bl...
8 answers | 1 comment |
Hey lady's 31 weeks 6 days. I'm staying over night at the hospital because my blood pressure was high. It reached 190/110 they gave me me...
5 answers | 3 comments |
I am currently 31 weeks and 3 days pregnant(Due date:Oct 3rd) with my second baby girl, and my husband and I were planning on visiting hi...
2 answers |
Hey 31 weeks 3 days!! 60 days left. And god I can't wait!!! I've been having contractions already and just hoping she stays in a few more...
2 answers |
Hi guys! Im 30 weeks and i been spotting for 2 day but honestly i wasn't able to tell if it was red or pink discharge this has happened ...
2 answers |
Times going by so fast ! Feels like just yesterday I found out, and now I'm 2/3 the way there lol. So excited, this is my third pregnanc...
2 answers |
Namaste from India. Gender is a mystery but all excited and pumped up
1972798 tn?1355552867
I'm due with my third baby October 8. Who else is due in October??
50 answers | 4 comments |
Hi moms! I'm 28weeks with my 3rd. My 2nd is only 18 months old now. I'm having strong pain on my pubic&pelvic bone, that i can't walk som...
Hi I'm 27 wks pregnant with my 2nd child, and g for about a wk now I've been feel pressure. Is that normal cause I don't remember feeling...
2 answers |
11772779 tn?1421004217
Hey ladies! I am 27 weeks and was just diagnosed with gestational diabetes. I didn't have it with my daughter, and I don't know what to e...
3 answers |
11772779 tn?1421004217
Hey ladies! I am 27 weeks and was just diagnosed with gestational diabetes. I didn't have it withy daughter, and I don't know what to exp...
Who else is due October 8th
1 answer |
317217 tn?1456290378
Hi lovely ladies, sorry I have t been around as much, my youngest has just started crawling and trying to walk, it's been a crazy time. ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2016 Babies Community Resources