Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Oct 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2016.
61 - 80 (of 195) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 23 weeks, and after my husband and I have sex my vagina feels like it is on FIRE. It just burns so badly. I've had this for a few wee...
4 answers |
Who else is due in October to have their baby?
40 answers | 4 comments |
How can you tell you're leaking fluid? I've had to use the bathroom a lot more lately than usual and wondering if there is any connection...
2 answers |
I'm 24 weeks n had to go to the hospital bc of contractions the doctor gave me a shot to help relax my uterus n it's not so bad anymore j...
3 answers |
I'm only 5 in a half week, && just now getting alil morning sickness . Is this normal ?? Who else just now receiving morning sickness ??
2 answers |
All I do is Cry
3 answers |
I am 23weeks and my little boy is breeched!! What kind of advice can anyone provide to get him to move?
5 answers |
I went to turn over one the couch earlier and felt a sharp, tearing pain in my left abdomen, a few inches from my belly button. It felt l...
2 answers |
I know all the ladies in here r due in October. Is there any one due on October 15th like me
13 answers |
It's baby #2 im at 24 weeks i feel like i need to start thinking about names but its hard to choose any opinions that will be great ☺
2 answers |
??
Im due 10.14 bt i went for an ultround at 22w and they told me bby was measuring 18w. Anyone ever have ths problem?
1 answer |
Ok so I'm 20 weeks and find out tomorrow (5/31/16) what gender I'm having....what's all yalls guesses lol
5 answers |
2037415 tn?1332169926
Idk if I'm over thinking but everything lately is getting to me.. I feel overwhelmed for no reason. Need things done a certain way and ea...
2 answers |
2037415 tn?1332169926
I'm 18 wks on Wed and haven't really felt any movement went to the doctors everything is fine.. should I be worries or this baby is just ...
10 answers |
Question: I'm currently 22 weeks pregnant i have gained a total amount of 13 pounds so far my doctor was extremely rude on telling my wei...
5 answers |
Anyone else getting bad acne? I used to get a few pimples before my period. This is 100x worse! My face is breaking out everywhere! Anyon...
5 answers |
I was walking around the mall today with a friend and I had been trying some things on at a store. We left and as i was walking around af...
1 answer |
Hi ladies! Just out of curiosity how much weight have you put on by 18 weeks?
7 answers |
I'm 20 weeks pregnant, and as soon as I'm done or even sometimes while I'm eating... I have the sudden urge to use the bathroom (BM) .. i...
1 answer |
I had my precious son Noah on Friday May 20th at 19 weeks 1 day. He was perfect in every way. I lost my sweet boy to a true tight knot. I...
2 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Oct 2016 Babies Community Resources