Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Oct 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2017.
1 - 20 (of 40) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
im a first time mother and i have started to show early. i haven't had an ultrasound yet, but is it possible that im having twins since ...
6 answers |
Flu
Pretty sure I have the flu. I feel terrible, super nauseous and achy. What can I do to feel better other than take tylenol?
2 answers |
Ok this is tmi but is anyone else having issues with gas? Omg I'm blowing stinky wind all day and I hate it ! Any suggestions for relief ?
2 answers |
When are you all planning on announcing your pregnancy? What have you done in the past?
6 answers |
Hi mommies to be so i thought sense were all due around the same time what has been your cravings? And has your other half been having cr...
7 answers |
Hey everyone, we're all do in October. Wondering when everyone is due and how many child you have. We can share how were feeling and exci...
29 answers |
hi ladies im concerned about my weight gain. my pre pregnancy weight was 213.0 lbs and now its 223.0 lbs. im just wondering if that norm...
3 answers |
Hi all! First time mum here. Due Oct. 12 so I'm nearly 10 weeks. :) Wondering when you all started shopping for your little one (if you h...
4 answers |
Hello fellow expecting mothers. This will be my fifth pregnancy, but only 2 live births. I am a bit of a nervous one this round, but not ...
1 answer |
Hi I'm due October 9th and I'm expecting twins I have 1 little boy already but I just wanted to know if anyone has had or knows anyone th...
5 answers |
I had my first ultrasound done and the baby is growing how they should be with a good heart beat. I'm 6 weeks 6 days and I'm so happy #2...
3 answers |
Hi mommas, just wondering who else is at 7 weeks pregnant? This entire time we thought I was 8 weeks but my ultrasound says I'm measuring...
4 answers | 2 comments |
Hey guys .... I'm at 5 1/2 weeks this is my 1st pregnancy and I'm worried I have severe back pain/left-side and cramps in the abdominal ...
4 answers |
I'm a bit nervous because I'm starting to have no symptoms. I've had nausea but no vomiting and I awful cramping a few days ago. No bleed...
4 answers |
Anyone have had low rising hcg levels and had a healthy pregnancy? My level is 6000 at 6 weeks. Dr said it is rising but not at where th...
I am pretty sure I heard the baby's heartbeat at home around 99 to 110 is it to soon
19383564 tn?1477513584
Consider this your virtual mother's group. Post your questions here, welcome others, and get to know each other!
12 answers | 3 comments |
When I'm pregnant I get lots of infection yeast, eye, sinus, bvb, and now uti anyone else have the same struggle what do you do?
Feeling shortness of breath ..I am really tense and cranky .... I am.not craving anything.... I just want to sleep
3 answers |
Hi Ladies, I had a miscarriage last year and got pregnant again this year, so as you can imagine I am super nervous. I went in for ...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2017 Babies Community Resources