Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Oct 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2017.
1 - 20 (of 75) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey everyone, we're all do in October. Wondering when everyone is due and how many child you have. We can share how were feeling and exci...
40 answers | 3 comments |
Just turned 6 months yesterday had two muscle spasms on my right side followed by a contraction that lasted a minute but was very painful...
I am almost 21 weeks. I am just now feeling her kick and wanted to know when my husband may be able to feel her kick too. I can kind of s...
5 answers | 2 comments |
278664 tn?1319843759
So we weren't going to find out the gender of our baby but yesterday at our 20 week anatomy scan they accidentally told me. Only I know a...
I choose some other names for girl but still can choose what u guys think
I'm wondering if there's a 'typical' time or certain trimester where a woman gains the most weight? As if it coincides with when your bab...
2 answers | 1 comment |
How early did you start nesting? I'm half way through, at 20 weeks, and I just want to clean and organize and improve our home.
3 answers |
On February 8th I had a 6 week ultrasound that gave me a due date of October 4th. That has been consistent with her measuring just 2 days...
So I have been placed at a med-risk pregnancy for a low lying placenta at 21w. We had already planned a c-section, so the birthing situa...
I'm only 20 weeks along and last night I was having quite a bit of "semi contractions" I'm guessing Braxton Hicks. I have 1 child so I kn...
I'm paying for this gender reveal since I have no patients to wait till June to middle of June to find out. I'm finding out tomorrow at 1...
6 answers | 2 comments |
I am 18 weeks and two days Today and we found out the sex having a girl! But when I came home from the ultrasound she did not like it and...
I went to the dentist after a long time of not being to one. The lady that cleaned my teeth said it seems like you have some damage to yo...
I work as a CNA(Certified Nursing Assistant) at a nursing home. The place I work at now requires a lot more lifting than any other place ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I'm 16 + 5 and just can't get over the morning sickness. I can't even brush my teeth without throwing up or dry heaving. With my last it ...
2 answers |
Confusing about what i am carring...its boy or girl
1 answer |
Not sure if its pregnancy hormones or my husband is just really ignoring me and everything I say. So I've locked myself in my bedroom to ...
2 answers |
My daughters name is Aryiah and I love how unique it is. I want a boys name that is just as unique but I am so stumped when it comes to b...
I'm currently 14+4 and it's my first baby I've had bleeding a few times but been told it's fine. I now get stabbing pains does anyone els...
1 answer |
I am 22 I miscarried on January 5th and yesterday I found out I am pregnant again ... I have been having lower back pain?.. has anyone el...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2017 Babies Community Resources