Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Oct 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2017.
1 - 20 (of 66) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey everyone, we're all do in October. Wondering when everyone is due and how many child you have. We can share how were feeling and exci...
34 answers | 1 comment |
I'm paying for this gender reveal since I have no patients to wait till June to middle of June to find out. I'm finding out tomorrow at 1...
6 answers | 2 comments |
I am 18 weeks and two days Today and we found out the sex having a girl! But when I came home from the ultrasound she did not like it and...
I went to the dentist after a long time of not being to one. The lady that cleaned my teeth said it seems like you have some damage to yo...
I work as a CNA(Certified Nursing Assistant) at a nursing home. The place I work at now requires a lot more lifting than any other place ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I'm 16 + 5 and just can't get over the morning sickness. I can't even brush my teeth without throwing up or dry heaving. With my last it ...
2 answers |
Confusing about what i am carring...its boy or girl
1 answer |
Not sure if its pregnancy hormones or my husband is just really ignoring me and everything I say. So I've locked myself in my bedroom to ...
2 answers |
My daughters name is Aryiah and I love how unique it is. I want a boys name that is just as unique but I am so stumped when it comes to b...
I'm currently 14+4 and it's my first baby I've had bleeding a few times but been told it's fine. I now get stabbing pains does anyone els...
1 answer |
I am 22 I miscarried on January 5th and yesterday I found out I am pregnant again ... I have been having lower back pain?.. has anyone el...
4 answers |
What are your plans for the gender reveal? I would like to do a reveal party and be surprised!!!
2 answers | 2 comments |
So, I'm 26 years old. I had my first child in 2010. Then in 2014 I had a stroke. I found out I was pregnant in Feb 2017(due date October ...
1 answer |
When does everyone have there scan. Mines next Wednesday so excited.
11 answers |
16 weeks pregnant, I'm getting stabbing pains in my stomach and I've had a splitting headache for a few days along with a fever.. is this...
1 answer |
Does yelling effect your baby , I know babies can hear you. I'm 15 weeks and 4 days
2 answers |
Hey guys they say I'm nine weeks 6 days... u have a huge cyst this is my 1st ultrasound and I hate the pain that I'm feeling .. does anyo...
1 answer |
I’m in my second trimester now, but I’m still very tired. My morning sickness is getting better. Does any one else experiance fatigue?
3 answers | 1 comment |
I just got done wit work but while at work, I had to go to the bathroom and found out that I'm bleeding like I normally would when I got ...
1 answer |
Hello. I'm 12 weeks 4 days and due October 19 with my second. I bought a doppler last week and came on today. Super excited it came early...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2017 Babies Community Resources