Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Oct 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2017.
1 - 20 (of 56) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So, I'm 26 years old. I had my first child in 2010. Then in 2014 I had a stroke. I found out I was pregnant in Feb 2017(due date October ...
1 answer |
When does everyone have there scan. Mines next Wednesday so excited.
11 answers |
16 weeks pregnant, I'm getting stabbing pains in my stomach and I've had a splitting headache for a few days along with a fever.. is this...
1 answer |
Does yelling effect your baby , I know babies can hear you. I'm 15 weeks and 4 days
2 answers |
Hey guys they say I'm nine weeks 6 days... u have a huge cyst this is my 1st ultrasound and I hate the pain that I'm feeling .. does anyo...
1 answer |
I’m in my second trimester now, but I’m still very tired. My morning sickness is getting better. Does any one else experiance fatigue?
3 answers | 1 comment |
What are your plans for the gender reveal? I would like to do a reveal party and be surprised!!!
I just got done wit work but while at work, I had to go to the bathroom and found out that I'm bleeding like I normally would when I got ...
1 answer |
Hello. I'm 12 weeks 4 days and due October 19 with my second. I bought a doppler last week and came on today. Super excited it came early...
2 answers |
I'm 20 years old and this is my first pregnancy. I'm a little confused. I had very heavy bleeding not light not moderate it was very very...
4 answers |
When are you all planning on announcing your pregnancy? What have you done in the past?
9 answers |
So sense the topic is october babies im sure most of us are due in oct ..so how many of you moms to be started shopping for baby? Ive sta...
8 answers |
Hi I'm due October 9th and I'm expecting twins I have 1 little boy already but I just wanted to know if anyone has had or knows anyone th...
6 answers |
What's a normal doppler number to be seeing at almost 12 weeks? I just got mine in mail today!!
1 answer |
When is the best time to try and hear baby's heartbeat??? How many weeks??
15 answers |
Hey everyone, we're all do in October. Wondering when everyone is due and how many child you have. We can share how were feeling and exci...
33 answers |
hi ladies im concerned about my weight gain. my pre pregnancy weight was 213.0 lbs and now its 223.0 lbs. im just wondering if that norm...
4 answers |
Hi mommies to be so i thought sense were all due around the same time what has been your cravings? And has your other half been having cr...
9 answers | 1 comment |
I had my fist ultrasound at 8 weeks, and at my 12 week appointment I was told they found a cyst on the umbilical cord. They said there's ...
Hey guys they say I'm nine weeks 6 days... u have a huge cyst this is my 1st ultrasound and I hate the pain that I'm feeling .. does anyo...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2017 Babies Community Resources