Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Oct 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2017.
1 - 20 (of 92) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a week to go. I thought my little guy would be early but now I think he'll wait till he's due. If he doesn't come by my due date O...
Hey everyone, we're all do in October. Wondering when everyone is due and how many child you have. We can share how were feeling and exci...
58 answers | 8 comments |
278664 tn?1319843759
I have 7 weeks left or 49 days which ever way you want to look at it. I'm looking forward to seeing my baby! Is there anyone here...
2 answers | 1 comment |
10206952 tn?1408933934
Hey ladies when are you starting to pack your babies diaper bag N hospital bag? And what are you putting in it?
3 answers | 3 comments |
So after much vetoing on both sides my hubby and I have narrowed our list down to these names. What are you opinions on the cutest one? (...
I'll be 34 weeks tomorrow with my son that has an extra chromosome and I have been feeling these pain for the last few days bad to point ...
1 answer |
Please my LMP is 16/1/17,when am I supposed to be due. Thanks
3 answers |
Pls can someone help me with the list of baby items to get for my new born. I'm a first time me and I'm confused on what to buy because I...
3 answers |
Hi ladies, I'm going into 32 weeks with lots of pain and very uncomfortable on my bottom. Can't seat or walk. Any suggestions on constipa...
1 answer |
Today i woke up 45 min before my alarm but had no desire to get up! I work 10 hr days so when i get home i est dinner then lay down in be...
1 answer |
Hello everyone. Wanted to know if am the only one struggling with weight gain. Am 29 weeks with my second pregnancy and I've only gained ...
4 answers |
I'm only 20 weeks along and last night I was having quite a bit of "semi contractions" I'm guessing Braxton Hicks. I have 1 child so I kn...
3 answers |
May private part is ache and have a smell how can t treat this.thank you
2 answers |
What is everybody craving these days?
2 answers |
Hey ladies! So I am 21 years old, first pregnancy... I had some spotting, nothing serious and my Dr. said everything was fine.. He did ...
1 answer | 3 comments |
22 week pregnant nd babys heart rate 160 ... what ubsay about the gender pleaseeee
I choose some other names for girl but still can choose what u guys think
I am almost 21 weeks. I am just now feeling her kick and wanted to know when my husband may be able to feel her kick too. I can kind of s...
6 answers | 2 comments |
I wanna know your opinion on me having ssa postive blood work how yall think baby going to do.......and they put me on a pill u insert in...
A
A
Pregnancy: Oct 2017 Babies Community Resources