Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy Relationships Community

This forum is now closed. Please visit our Pregnancy forum or our Relationships forum.

Why do men cheat on you while your pregnant and say there attracted to u and u r beautiful but the next chick is sexy and beautiful with ...
We were together only 3 months and we found out she was pregnant. Before that it was amazing, we loved eachother, couldn't get enough of ...
So I just found j was pregnant and I'm about 5 weeks along. Me and my fiance have been planning for a baby forever. Hut now it's Deming l...
My boyfriend wants to have a family day with just his ex-wife and thier son. Actually it was her idea but he is going along with it. I am...
My wife recently took two pregnancy tests(both with positive results) after not getting her period when she felt she would. After doing a...
It was completely unplanned and unexpected and he's adamant he doesn't want the baby. He's said he knows he can't make me do anything and...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
st. louis, MO
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.