Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Relationships Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships while pregnant.
1 - 20 (of 2151) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm really upset and annoyed. My husband works really hard to take care of us so I can be a stay at home mum which is what we both want. ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi guys so this is very difficult i am pregnant with my exs baby and he is sorta with another woman and i kno he is not gonna be happy, w...
1811308 tn?1357253778
Hi all, Me and my husband have been married since July 2015 and planned to try for the last 3 years but didn't start till around the Marc...
1 answer |
Hello I'm 21 years old and I'm about to have my second child, with the same father. During my first pregnancy we'd only been together for...
1 answer |
So. I'm 6months pregnant with baby #2. My daughter is 2yrs old. My husband works 5 days out of town. His job is threating to lower pay be...
2 answers |
Well me and my husband have been married for 5years we have a 2year old girl that gives me hope everytime iam down she is my strength...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Pregnant for my boyfriend I've dated for 2months
So hello. I have a 2yr old and I'm 18w with baby #2. This is my husbands first child. We have been arguing left and right about this subj...
4 answers |
I'm 34 weeks pregnant and not with the dad and Wasn't a planned pregnancy as was taking the pill. I have stayed good friends with the d...
2 answers |
I'm now pregnant with my bfs second baby... but after so much arguing he decided to call it quits. He tells me to just pack my stuff and ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
How to handle? I'm 40,pregnant and already have 4 small children ages range from 8months to 8 yrs old. Husband decided last year that al...
1 answer | 1 comment |
hi. me and my fiance used to be so loving we moved in together pretty quick we done everything together and loved each other more than an...
31 answers |
So my husband and i just moved back in with my mom for my second child until I join the military (don't worry we pay half of the bills et...
3 answers |
Mum_in_help Sorry for the long post.. here it goes. Ive been married for 5years. My husband had always been smoking pots. To be honest I...
1 answer |
I have 1 week left and me and my other half have split up, I'm so heart broken and I don't know how I am going to look after the baby whe...
2 answers |
I am 4 months pregnant, I have a pretty passive personalty and have had a passive pregnancy so far, We are in our mid twenties very lov...
1 answer |
So..I'm 23 weeks pregnant and my partner is not excited or interested in our pregnancy. He missed the dating scan becomes he 'couldnt' ge...
11 answers | 1 comment |
So my mom is a concern to me. I'm her only child and this is the first she'll be a grandma. But she's NOWHERE near ready to be a grandma!...
4 answers |
I've been reading a lot of pregnancy books and it seems that most women have heightened sexual experiences and higher sex-drive while pre...
39 answers | 1 comment |
19603483 tn?1480828421
why my bf wants a DNA done when he only one in my house and the only one i've been around since January 2016?
4 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy Relationships Community Resources