Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Relationships Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships while pregnant.
21 - 40 (of 2157) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 4 months pregnant, I have a pretty passive personalty and have had a passive pregnancy so far, We are in our mid twenties very lov...
1 answer |
So..I'm 23 weeks pregnant and my partner is not excited or interested in our pregnancy. He missed the dating scan becomes he 'couldnt' ge...
11 answers | 1 comment |
So my mom is a concern to me. I'm her only child and this is the first she'll be a grandma. But she's NOWHERE near ready to be a grandma!...
4 answers |
I've been reading a lot of pregnancy books and it seems that most women have heightened sexual experiences and higher sex-drive while pre...
39 answers | 1 comment |
19603483 tn?1480828421
why my bf wants a DNA done when he only one in my house and the only one i've been around since January 2016?
4 answers | 2 comments |
My fiance has 2 children frm a previous marriage, we have 1 together and I just found out I'm 13 weeks pregnant. He is angry he says we c...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 27 weeks pregnant with my 8th child. For some reason I hate my babies dad! Everything he does agitates me. I feel like he should be h...
2 answers | 1 comment |
19603483 tn?1480828421
I have a cheating BF/BD in my house!
2 answers | 2 comments |
Ok I have a big problem and really confuse, me and my boyfriend have a problem I have tried all my best to please him (I make sure I cook...
11 answers |
This isn't my first pregnancy, nor second, but my third pregnancy. I wasn't expecting to get pregnant. I had been celibate for almost 5 m...
3 answers |
Yesterday was thanksgiving and we went to my mothers... Well I walked right in the middle of my mother and my aunts conversation saying I...
2 answers |
Ugh hey girls so im 31 weeks pregnant and i live wit my babydaddy and ugh im really upset he works from monday threw saturday and on his ...
1 answer |
My husband and I are constantly fighting. I tell him we need to go to counseling and he says I need counseling because all of our problem...
3 answers | 12 comments |
So we broke up and our baby is due in 53 days ... long story short we been arguing bad Andi have been uncontrollably violent I feel so b...
4 answers |
Am I in the wrong? I'm home 24'7 with 4 kids and one on the way. I clean everyday cook , laundry , take kids to school pick them up. Husb...
1 answer |
So me and my man fight almost everyday due to his drug addiction that i can't stand at all and i hate it so much because no matter how ma...
1 answer |
idk what to do the father of my child say im really not pregnant i missed my period for about 5-6 months. he says he isnt ready to be dad...
2 answers | 3 comments |
OK so I explained something very simple that I shouldn't have had to exsplan so any who I got up to show my bf what I was saying and he s...
1 answer |
Just been dating my boyfriend for a short time and I feel like I wanna leave him all he wants to go is kiss on me touch me even when I te...
3 answers |
I just need an outside opinion on this situation. To begin, my fiancés sister and I have never seen eye to eye. In fact, we don't even ...
8 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Pregnancy Relationships Community Resources