Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Relationships Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships while pregnant.
21 - 40 (of 2160) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Mum_in_help Sorry for the long post.. here it goes. Ive been married for 5years. My husband had always been smoking pots. To be honest I...
1 answer |
I have 1 week left and me and my other half have split up, I'm so heart broken and I don't know how I am going to look after the baby whe...
2 answers |
I am 4 months pregnant, I have a pretty passive personalty and have had a passive pregnancy so far, We are in our mid twenties very lov...
1 answer |
So..I'm 23 weeks pregnant and my partner is not excited or interested in our pregnancy. He missed the dating scan becomes he 'couldnt' ge...
11 answers | 1 comment |
So my mom is a concern to me. I'm her only child and this is the first she'll be a grandma. But she's NOWHERE near ready to be a grandma!...
4 answers |
I've been reading a lot of pregnancy books and it seems that most women have heightened sexual experiences and higher sex-drive while pre...
39 answers | 1 comment |
19603483 tn?1480828421
why my bf wants a DNA done when he only one in my house and the only one i've been around since January 2016?
4 answers | 2 comments |
My fiance has 2 children frm a previous marriage, we have 1 together and I just found out I'm 13 weeks pregnant. He is angry he says we c...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 27 weeks pregnant with my 8th child. For some reason I hate my babies dad! Everything he does agitates me. I feel like he should be h...
2 answers | 1 comment |
19603483 tn?1480828421
I have a cheating BF/BD in my house!
2 answers | 2 comments |
Ok I have a big problem and really confuse, me and my boyfriend have a problem I have tried all my best to please him (I make sure I cook...
11 answers |
This isn't my first pregnancy, nor second, but my third pregnancy. I wasn't expecting to get pregnant. I had been celibate for almost 5 m...
3 answers |
Yesterday was thanksgiving and we went to my mothers... Well I walked right in the middle of my mother and my aunts conversation saying I...
2 answers |
Ugh hey girls so im 31 weeks pregnant and i live wit my babydaddy and ugh im really upset he works from monday threw saturday and on his ...
1 answer |
My husband and I are constantly fighting. I tell him we need to go to counseling and he says I need counseling because all of our problem...
3 answers | 12 comments |
So we broke up and our baby is due in 53 days ... long story short we been arguing bad Andi have been uncontrollably violent I feel so b...
4 answers |
Am I in the wrong? I'm home 24'7 with 4 kids and one on the way. I clean everyday cook , laundry , take kids to school pick them up. Husb...
1 answer |
So me and my man fight almost everyday due to his drug addiction that i can't stand at all and i hate it so much because no matter how ma...
1 answer |
idk what to do the father of my child say im really not pregnant i missed my period for about 5-6 months. he says he isnt ready to be dad...
2 answers | 3 comments |
OK so I explained something very simple that I shouldn't have had to exsplan so any who I got up to show my bf what I was saying and he s...
1 answer |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy Relationships Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
Blank
st. louis, MO
9442948 tn?1406820051
Blank
13167 tn?1327197724
Blank
Austin, TX
Blank