Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Relationships Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships while pregnant.
41 - 60 (of 2157) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi there, I have a one year old daughter and I'm about to become single mom. Could you please share the reasons why you left your spouse...
4 answers | 3 comments |
Hello I'm 24 weeks pregnant and about 2/3 weeks ago the father of my 5 year old daughter & unborn child broke up with me because we fough...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 25 weeks and I feel so low I can't stand to be around my partner everything he's doing is really keeping on my nervous, and I'm sure ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Okay so quite frankly I don't want to do this **** anymore my bf/father of my two has 2 kids 2 n 4 n I feel like their mother has fille...
9 answers | 4 comments |
I am 6 weeks preg nearly 7 and these 6 - 8 weeks have really hit me hard. My boyfriend has gone away to Thailand and has told me he went ...
1 answer |
Okay so quite frankly I don't want to do this **** anymore my bf/father of my two has 2 kids 2 n 4 n I feel like their mother has filled ...
2 answers |
Serious question , what would u do if ur other half of 5 years . A transsexual man he is very pretty an looks like a woman is saying he h...
2 answers | 1 comment |
My partner & I have been having a rough time for awhile. I made that critical error of thinking things would improve with baby number 2. ...
11 answers | 12 comments |
Hello all .. So I have a problem .. I had my period August 28th 2016 till September 2nd 2016 .. Pretty consistent 28 days me and my boyfr...
Me and my mom never has gotten along at all the 21 years I've been on this earth I am 26 5 days pregnancy first child but I don't want he...
7 answers | 1 comment |
How many of you women let your spouses go out and watch a football game while you're at home struggling and have about 19 days left befor...
1 answer |
So I just found out that I'm pregnant for the 3rd time . I have a 2yr old & a 8month old. My fiancé and I are on the rocks & I told him a...
2 answers |
I'm a single mom of 4 beautiful kids. Unfortunately, I've been married and divorced twice. I'm dating a really great man but it's not a r...
1 answer |
Hello! Well I'm 14 and I'm very worried about my mom. About a year ago, I was living in New York with my family. My mom went to go se...
2 answers |
Hi. I m planning for a baby. I m not sure what is the best time to hv intercourse for baby as my period cycle is not that regular.My last...
1 answer |
Is it possible to have pregnancy even if you are having regular periods?
1 answer |
Dear All, I am a 28 years old lady and 6 weeks pregnant. I have a big confusion on my head and not sure what to do. I relay need your a...
11 answers | 3 comments |
So my boyfriend has a 3year old daughter from a previous relationship. I'm 9weeks pregnant and can't stand his ex. I used to like her til...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I'm still a new mom, still nursing. just turned 36 and my child will be 11 months, and today I realized my period was late. Took a test a...
2 answers | 1 comment |
My bd has 4 kids by 3 girls my baby Is #4 so bm #1had #1&2 #3 was a one time thing but OK so bm #1 hate my guts cuz of him but that's n...
9 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Pregnancy Relationships Community Resources