Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Relationships Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships while pregnant.
61 - 80 (of 2157) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My boyfriend wants to have a family day with just his ex-wife and thier son. Actually it was her idea but he is going along with it. I am...
16 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 27 yr old this yr an ill be 28 weeks in 2 day. I currently live with my dad an have been for financial reasons. I have 3 other kids 1...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I'll spare you the long involved details but my partner and I got in a big fight tonight. With our young daughter in the car. He attempte...
2 answers |
I've been a single mom for most of my life. But I thought this would be different this time it was supposed to be my last baby am I was g...
3 answers |
Hello i was experiencing really bad pains in my lower stomach. A few days ago i had a white lotion like discharge & frequent urination. I...
2 answers |
My girlfriend has missed her period and we are wondering what's wrong. We are in high school and don't remember when the exact date of he...
I'm currently going through a breakup with the father and he is making me feel terrible about myself. One minute he's happy for a baby th...
3 answers |
Until 20 weeks. But I've already gone up from a size 8 to a size 12 and size 12 is becoming a bit tight on me. I'm constantly throwing up...
8 answers |
Ever since I found out that I am pregnant, I've been very distant from my unborn's child father. He hasn't done anything wrong at all. I ...
3 answers | 2 comments |
My hubby comes home and asks for sex, I'm 37weeks. I told him I just had gel as my OB was checking if I'm dilated. Instead he says to me ...
8 answers | 3 comments |
Im 34 weeks and this has been an ok pregnancy me and the childs father now reside in two different states and i feel so lonely because i ...
2 answers |
Is getting mad and screaming harming my unborn baby? I have a 7 year old who is constantly trying to get me to get mad at her and there ...
6 answers |
Im 22 weeks preg. And i dont know if i am over reacting but i feel like crap just for the reason that my boyfriend a while back he had se...
I recently took an at home ept test and found out that I am pregnant. I have been really moody lately and have been keeping my distance f...
7 answers | 1 comment |
My partner and I are expecting. He really makes me feel as though Im just complaining. he had a child in a previous relationship and said...
3 answers | 1 comment |
So , I'm 22 , this is my first baby (10 weeks) and I'm due mid February . I'm having troubles with my Mom suddenly becoming extremely pus...
4 answers | 1 comment |
How do I get my baby's dad want to spent more time with me and to help me out how he soposto?
5 answers |
My husband and I have had some problems with our sexual life. When we have sex it last 3 mintues. It's always in the same position. We ha...
7 answers |
Missed 2 menstrual cycles. Last two dates were first week of april and may. Had physical contacts on 24 april and 28 may(unprotected) . T...
So my husband has this high sex drive. But ever since i found out i was pregnant i havent been in the mood. On top of that i foubd out th...
A
A
Pregnancy Relationships Community Resources