Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Relationships Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships while pregnant.
81 - 100 (of 2160) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Missed 2 menstrual cycles. Last two dates were first week of april and may. Had physical contacts on 24 april and 28 may(unprotected) . T...
So my husband has this high sex drive. But ever since i found out i was pregnant i havent been in the mood. On top of that i foubd out th...
I recently caught him lying about what time he really gets off work.. of course he has a million excuses. He always wants to be alone doi...
5 answers |
So first of all I hate that I'm having these dreams... We have been together off and on for 10 years just celebrated our 2nd year of marr...
5 answers |
This will be mine and my husband's second child. Im 18weeks today so im familiar with the whole pregnancy and motherhood thing by now. We...
2 answers |
Anuone else baby's daddy does not seem to be excited by the pregnancy but still love the child. Whenever asked the father to toich the be...
6 answers |
1827365 tn?1410509906
Hi ladies, this is a kind of desperate, venting and looking for advice post. Sorry! At this point I am honestly thinking I am dealing wi...
4 answers |
so i feel like im not getting any self time or sleep in that matter iv told my sister that i can not handle looking after her kids any mo...
I recently found out by my obgyn that i came out positive for ureaplasma i been seen this dr for the past years and have been tested for ...
2 answers |
During my first pregnancy I was either happy or wanting to cry. I loved being around my boyfriend. During this one im either pissed or pi...
5 answers |
So i feel so bad for my poor husband he has a stong sex drive as i did before im not 14 wks pregnant with my second baby and have no desi...
1 answer |
My MIL is trying to force her way into my first ultrasound. She's literally trying to leave work the day of my appointment so she can com...
4 answers |
Well, Should I Be Concerned about my baby's Father Reaction Because I don't think he's Happy that We are On Baby #2!? I mean Its Always H...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I just turned 19 but my boyfriend is 17 and his mom just past away she had been sick for a while & recently been in ICU for a few weeks. ...
2 answers |
I'm pregnant with my boyfriends second child and I'm planning my exit. I don't see us lasting long enough to welcome this second child in...
1 answer |
My hubby as always been a sweetheart and done everything for us. I have. 1 year old daughter with him. Ive been tellig him alot lately th...
4 answers |
My baby daddy doesn't want to pat child support should I sue him?
3 answers |
I suffer with a very difficult and intense mother in-law. With our first, she wanted to be VERY involved. The first thing she said when w...
4 answers |
My child's father hasn't been involved or contacted me to ask about the baby my whole pregnancy. When we were together he was mentally ab...
2 answers |
OK please help me here. I been with me boyfriend for a year and in January of this year we took a break. At the end of January he had sex...
1 answer |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy Relationships Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
Blank
st. louis, MO
9442948 tn?1406820051
Blank
13167 tn?1327197724
Blank
Austin, TX
Blank