Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Relationships Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships while pregnant.
101 - 120 (of 2160) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
18412878 tn?1464759062
I had just found out that while I was out of town,My boyfriend had thew a party,and I was about 2 weeks late for mine. She is a new girl ...
2 answers |
This is my second baby.when I told my family (siblings/parents) and his family we didn't get no congrats nothing. My sisters basically sc...
6 answers |
So I dated this guy on and off for 3 years. While we were on a break I started dating someone else. 6 weeks into my new relationship I ...
2 answers |
So his mom has pancreatic cancer, she's known for a year but just yesterday he said the doctor told him. Idk. But he barely gave me to mu...
3 answers |
I'm now 27 weeks and the baby's father's has been acting so distant,selfish and different. Maybe because I'm pregnant and at times needy...
2 answers |
Hi mommies, I'm 18 weeks & 2 days pregnant with my second son and I have a 16 month old. My husband just told me that he wants to file fo...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I don't feel like im sufficient for my bf I suck at doing this house thing the house is a mess I don't give him time he needs and lately ...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Jan of 2015 I was in the ER for abdominal/ovary pain. I was on my period and bleeding very very heavy with clotting. They did an untrasou...
1 answer |
Did any of you ladies have problems with your significant others family? Such as the mom? My mother in law announced my first pregnancy b...
1 answer |
Its not really a question i just need to vent iv been with my childrens father on and off for about 11 Years weve consistently been back ...
12 answers | 2 comments |
Im 27. Engaged for a year and 3 months. I found out I was 7 weeks almost 2 weeks ago. I've had 2 miscarriages since being with him. When ...
1 answer |
My girlfriend is about 8 weeks... And ever sense we found out it's been getting more and more frequent that she pushes me further away. S...
2 answers |
My boyfriend and I are both 19 and he keeps acting like he's okay with baby then the next he's not and I'm already having problems with t...
3 answers |
So this is kinda a weird question, and I'm not sure if my hormones are just getting the better of me or if I have good reason to be conce...
1 answer |
So I'm curious how you ladies deal with hormones? I'm 9 weeks, I don't have a good/healthy relationship with my MIL, neither does my husb...
6 answers | 6 comments |
I live with my mom at the moment and I'm scared to tell her bc she will flip out on me and put a lot of stress on me what do I do when I ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
So yesterday my husband and his brother and i went to a baseball game.. right in front of us were two women who were drinking having a go...
1 answer |
This is My 4th pregnancy with my husband. Im going on 31 weeks. I asked him how did he know he wanted to be with me for the rest of his l...
4 answers |
Ain't life just great! Looking after my 11 month old, can barley move cuz the bottom of my spine has fractured, and now my boyfriend have...
2 answers |
I'm 36 weeks and 2 days For some reason me and my fiancé have been fighting all day. Idk if it's the stress Cause baby is coming soon ...
5 answers |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy Relationships Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
Blank
st. louis, MO
9442948 tn?1406820051
Blank
13167 tn?1327197724
Blank
Austin, TX
Blank