Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Relationships Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships while pregnant.
101 - 120 (of 2157) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I dated this guy on and off for 3 years. While we were on a break I started dating someone else. 6 weeks into my new relationship I ...
2 answers |
So his mom has pancreatic cancer, she's known for a year but just yesterday he said the doctor told him. Idk. But he barely gave me to mu...
3 answers |
I'm now 27 weeks and the baby's father's has been acting so distant,selfish and different. Maybe because I'm pregnant and at times needy...
2 answers |
Hi mommies, I'm 18 weeks & 2 days pregnant with my second son and I have a 16 month old. My husband just told me that he wants to file fo...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I don't feel like im sufficient for my bf I suck at doing this house thing the house is a mess I don't give him time he needs and lately ...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Jan of 2015 I was in the ER for abdominal/ovary pain. I was on my period and bleeding very very heavy with clotting. They did an untrasou...
1 answer |
Did any of you ladies have problems with your significant others family? Such as the mom? My mother in law announced my first pregnancy b...
1 answer |
Its not really a question i just need to vent iv been with my childrens father on and off for about 11 Years weve consistently been back ...
12 answers | 2 comments |
Im 27. Engaged for a year and 3 months. I found out I was 7 weeks almost 2 weeks ago. I've had 2 miscarriages since being with him. When ...
1 answer |
My girlfriend is about 8 weeks... And ever sense we found out it's been getting more and more frequent that she pushes me further away. S...
2 answers |
My boyfriend and I are both 19 and he keeps acting like he's okay with baby then the next he's not and I'm already having problems with t...
3 answers |
So this is kinda a weird question, and I'm not sure if my hormones are just getting the better of me or if I have good reason to be conce...
1 answer |
So I'm curious how you ladies deal with hormones? I'm 9 weeks, I don't have a good/healthy relationship with my MIL, neither does my husb...
6 answers | 6 comments |
I live with my mom at the moment and I'm scared to tell her bc she will flip out on me and put a lot of stress on me what do I do when I ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
So yesterday my husband and his brother and i went to a baseball game.. right in front of us were two women who were drinking having a go...
1 answer |
This is My 4th pregnancy with my husband. Im going on 31 weeks. I asked him how did he know he wanted to be with me for the rest of his l...
4 answers |
Ain't life just great! Looking after my 11 month old, can barley move cuz the bottom of my spine has fractured, and now my boyfriend have...
2 answers |
I'm 36 weeks and 2 days For some reason me and my fiancé have been fighting all day. Idk if it's the stress Cause baby is coming soon ...
5 answers |
I'm sorry this is so graphic and detailed. But this isn't the sort of conversation I care to have with my OB. I am currently 34w4d pregna...
1 answer |
Sex
My gf told me to download this app to learn more about how her body is changing and how to help her through her pregnancy. I am wondering...
9 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Pregnancy Relationships Community Resources