Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Relationships Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships while pregnant.
121 - 140 (of 2160) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm sorry this is so graphic and detailed. But this isn't the sort of conversation I care to have with my OB. I am currently 34w4d pregna...
1 answer |
Sex
My gf told me to download this app to learn more about how her body is changing and how to help her through her pregnancy. I am wondering...
9 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 21 and my fiance is 22. This is our first child and I'm due in 3 days. It's one of his friend's birthdays today and he made plans to ...
3 answers |
Hi everyone I'm almost 11 weeks pregnant and my mum's, mother started on me. I told my family this would happen and i said if she did tha...
4 answers |
Im 20 and just found out I was pregnant. When and how should I go about telling our parents?
1 answer |
My ex or whatever cheated on me... I forgave him and we moved forward... he kind of moved out but his clothes are still at my house... I ...
3 answers |
Hey guys, okay so my boyfriend and I have been together for a rough 7years. I just found out that I am 9 weeks pregnant and it was unplan...
2 answers |
Me and my current bf are expecting a Lil boy which is great but honestly we're unhappy together. We don't get along and argue constantly....
4 answers |
We were having issues before I got pregnant and I was planning on leaving him. That day I took a pregnancy test and well you know I staye...
23 answers |
Hi, I'm 10 weeks and 3 days pregnant. In about 2 weeks after my dating scan, I'm going to tell my 3 kids who are 13, 15 and 19 that are g...
4 answers |
10154352 tn?1459827387
Hi Ladies it's not really a question more like a vent, but I am a bit upset at my husband now. I have two kids my son is 12 years old an...
3 answers |
I just found out today that I was 5 weeks pregnant and I sent my mother a picture of the paper confirming it from the Dr. And she is not ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I would love for my mother in law to be apart of this pregnancy with her first grand child. But we don't get along. I care for her be we ...
2 answers |
Hi I'm pregant with my second baby and my fiancé is distant than ever. He won't touch me, shows no emotion, won't even tell me he loves m...
1 answer |
7406493 tn?1454002812
Do you have a jealous family member? I have this cousin and I love my cousin .however sometimes i wonder if we are in secret competition ...
1 answer |
Hi im 18 years old and i was wondering if you just got out a relationship but u truth love them and they love someone else and you stress...
1 answer |
I been with my bf for a year we recently move in every time we get into an argument he says how do I know if the babies mine or not my qu...
11 answers | 3 comments |
I'm 33 weeks and started seeing a guy. The father of this baby is absent. This new guy is willing to help me with new baby n my daughter ...
3 answers |
I'm currently 35 weeks pregnant and am terrified to give birth alone. All my pregnancies have been high risk and I've experienced complic...
6 answers |
Hi I'm 6weeks & 6days pregnant and i had a argument with my grandmother & long story short & what she said to me was totally rude & disre...
2 answers |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy Relationships Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
Blank
st. louis, MO
9442948 tn?1406820051
Blank
13167 tn?1327197724
Blank
Austin, TX
Blank