Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Relationships Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships while pregnant.
121 - 140 (of 2157) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 21 and my fiance is 22. This is our first child and I'm due in 3 days. It's one of his friend's birthdays today and he made plans to ...
3 answers |
Hi everyone I'm almost 11 weeks pregnant and my mum's, mother started on me. I told my family this would happen and i said if she did tha...
4 answers |
Im 20 and just found out I was pregnant. When and how should I go about telling our parents?
1 answer |
My ex or whatever cheated on me... I forgave him and we moved forward... he kind of moved out but his clothes are still at my house... I ...
3 answers |
Hey guys, okay so my boyfriend and I have been together for a rough 7years. I just found out that I am 9 weeks pregnant and it was unplan...
2 answers |
Me and my current bf are expecting a Lil boy which is great but honestly we're unhappy together. We don't get along and argue constantly....
4 answers |
We were having issues before I got pregnant and I was planning on leaving him. That day I took a pregnancy test and well you know I staye...
23 answers |
Hi, I'm 10 weeks and 3 days pregnant. In about 2 weeks after my dating scan, I'm going to tell my 3 kids who are 13, 15 and 19 that are g...
4 answers |
10154352 tn?1459827387
Hi Ladies it's not really a question more like a vent, but I am a bit upset at my husband now. I have two kids my son is 12 years old an...
3 answers |
I just found out today that I was 5 weeks pregnant and I sent my mother a picture of the paper confirming it from the Dr. And she is not ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I would love for my mother in law to be apart of this pregnancy with her first grand child. But we don't get along. I care for her be we ...
2 answers |
Hi I'm pregant with my second baby and my fiancé is distant than ever. He won't touch me, shows no emotion, won't even tell me he loves m...
1 answer |
7406493 tn?1454002812
Do you have a jealous family member? I have this cousin and I love my cousin .however sometimes i wonder if we are in secret competition ...
1 answer |
Hi im 18 years old and i was wondering if you just got out a relationship but u truth love them and they love someone else and you stress...
1 answer |
I been with my bf for a year we recently move in every time we get into an argument he says how do I know if the babies mine or not my qu...
11 answers | 3 comments |
I'm 33 weeks and started seeing a guy. The father of this baby is absent. This new guy is willing to help me with new baby n my daughter ...
3 answers |
I'm currently 35 weeks pregnant and am terrified to give birth alone. All my pregnancies have been high risk and I've experienced complic...
6 answers |
Hi I'm 6weeks & 6days pregnant and i had a argument with my grandmother & long story short & what she said to me was totally rude & disre...
2 answers |
Hi I'm 6weeks & 5 days pregnant and i called my grandmother house to see if my mum was there and she said that she already left. And my ...
7 answers |
I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years now, I'm pregnant with our second child together. Any ways, he's been having today planned that h...
1 answer |
A
A
Pregnancy Relationships Community Resources