Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2010.

1 - 20 (of 530) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
nh5
Hey guys, I m 7 week pregnant and get jerk while driving on 3 rd of april and at same day in night i get brown clots but no blood..i want to if iy is miscarriage.i m so freak pls help me out...
  Posted
1270890 tn?1280640703
Hello.. I am now currently 20w3days pregnant with my first baby! It's a BOY!! I had a rough time the first 8 weeks i was pregnant and lost alot of weight. I went from 190 to 152 pounds all in two months. I was very sick and was put in th...
  Posted
If im 9 weeks when can I find out my baby sex?
  Posted
Hi! I'm currently 6 weeks pregnant and I have a feeling that I'm having twins. When I had my blood test done I had been 5 weeks along and my level came back at 10,135. The nurse I spoke to said that was normal at 5 weeks but I real elswa...
  Posted
OK, new to this... Last month I had pregnancy symptoms-sore BBS too early, loss of appetite, nausia. Then an unusually heavy for one day 'period' and spotted day b4 and day after on day af was about due. * now afterwards I still have los...
  Posted
hii,m 21yrs old & get unprotected sex wid my boy friend,and is 1month before,and nw my menses had delyed by 12 days,so pls tel me if any medicine or pills availabe in market which cure pregnancy after 1month???
  Posted
2103533 tn?1333681907
I went to the ER on tuesday because i was having stomach pains, they did a urine test and found out that im pregnant. Ive also been spotting on and off for about 2 1/2 weeks. Ive only spotted once since the pain i had on Tuesday. When th...
  Posted
1154074 tn?1322850914
I have a fun question! For those of you who know the sex of your baby, What does your Chinese lunar calander say you are 'supposed' to have??? http://www.thelaboroflove.com/chart/cal.html Let us know what it says and what youre ha...
  Posted
My LMP was Dec 8th. I took a PT two days after my. Missed period and it was positive. Since then i have taken like sis other PT and they give me thesame positive result. I even went to a community health center and got one done there too...
  Posted
My name is Brittany Popplewell, I hope I am in the right place to post this. I had my 3rd daughter July 29th 2011, she had fluid under her stomach. The last ultra sould they done on me before I had her she shouldve weight aprox. 4 lbs nd...
  Posted
I had an IUD in for about 8 yrs. Finally got it taken out in July of 2011. Went back the following week for a follow up and BAM i was pregnant. the dr was shocked because they had never had a positive as soon as they removed it, but upon...
  Posted
492921 tn?1321293496
BF wrote a lullaby for the baby. He's so involved in this pregnancy. He talks to her everyday and sings to my belly. He's going to be an amazing father. Kae-little-little will you sleep for me? Dream of sweet and pleasant things. S...
  Posted
1209036 tn?1299182257
Today is Fynn's birthday! How quickly this past year has gone and how much Fynn has learned! He is so close to walking, he has taken about 7 steps at once...his longest so far! He can say Dada, kitty..but it sounds more like "itty", he i...
  Posted
I RECENTLY HAD SEX WITH MY BOYFRIEND. I HAVE BEEN HAVING SOME PREGNACY SYSTOMS. I HAD MY PERIOD FOR FIVE DAYS LONGER THAN NORMAL. BUT MY PERIOD WAS REALLY LIGHT. IT WENT FROM LIGHT TO DARK ON THE THIRD DAY AND BACK TO LIGHT. IT HAVENT BE...
  Posted
I always have a normal mentrual period. But this month I have my normal period and after that I have other in one week after. Is any posibility that is its a signal that Im pregnant?
  Posted
492921 tn?1321293496
Kaelynn turned one Aug 30. We did a photo shoot and this is one of the photos. I love it! I made the tutu for the photo shoot and she wore it at her party also. I will be uploading more to my profile. We had her party on Aug 28th,...
  Posted
1209036 tn?1299182257
My period started August 18th and ended August 23rd....any ideas when I would be most fertile? I am really trying for a girl and I read you should have sex like 3 or 4 days before you ovulate so all the boy sperm die and the girls are le...
  Posted
1209036 tn?1299182257
Fynn will be one on the 27th and he still has pretty bad balance, he can walk when he is holding onto things and he can walk when he hold his hands, however he looks like a drunk baby, when he tries to stand up he cannot for more than a ...
  Posted
1194973 tn?1385507504
So I was wondering how everyone's babies are doing, and what's been going on in mommyland. :) Kylie is insane---there's just no other way to put it. She is almost 11 months old now, and somewhere around 27 inches long, and 18 poun...
  Posted
1209036 tn?1299182257
Just wondering at what age everyone is going to switch to the 3% milk? The doc told us 12 months so I guess thats when we are going to do it. Anyone doing it before or after?
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Sep 2010 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...