Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
Ok so I had my first period February 27th since having Sydney on September 3rd 2010. I thought she would come back though. My cycles ...
We are starting Fynn on purees tomorrow! I am really excited..... Fynn doesnt have much of a sched at all and I am just not sure when ...
Well Lily had her 6 month check up today. She's doing well. She was 16 lbs 6 oz and 26 1/4" - doc said that's 75th percentile for both...
i cant believe fynn will be 6 months soon! it feels like yesterday i was going to the hospital to be induced!!!! there have been so many ...
I have come to the conclusion that Fynn is bored of me! When Shawn comes home from work and Fynn sees him....he lights up..I mean biggest...
Time just flies by! Sydney is still an amazing baby! She still sleeps through the night! She is 24.8 lbs and is 29in long! My living ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.