Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Sep 2012 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2012.
21 - 40 (of 176) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
3054444 tn?1353980171
I have 5 more days until my due date and 12 days until I get induced if my son doesn't come before that. Can't wait to have my lil boy in...
2 answers |
I hope Im not the only one. I have a scheduled c section on Sept. 10th and I really really dont want my husbands stepmom or sisters there...
3 answers |
2063110 tn?1398570934
I thought it would be nice to have a post to announce the birth of our babies!!! Share our babies birth weight and time and anything els...
3 answers |
Ok so my pregnancy has been horrible. I am a high risk pregnancy. This is my second child. July 4th I went into the hospital in extreme p...
1 answer |
2117757 tn?1335968878
Please send prayers for my lil girl. My blood pressure has been out of control & they have started to induce me tonight.
5 answers |
Ok so im 35wks+5 dYs and i have gained 60lbs my fiance isnt attracted to heavy girls and for the past 3 weeks hasnt touched me in any sex...
4 answers |
I'm 11 weeks pregnant & suffering with bad mood swings, has anyone else been sufering with them? Didn't get them with my 1st so these are...
5 answers |
My bf sister moved out here (calgary) from vancouver and is currently staying with us... she had said that she would start looking for wo...
5 answers |
3054444 tn?1353980171
Contractions and sharp pains in my vagina. the pain has gotten worse over the last week.is there a reason for this? I'm not use to having...
3 answers |
When are you do? and what are you having? And have you thought of names?
18 answers |
3054444 tn?1353980171
Has anyone else scheduled their induce date yet? My midwife had me schedule mine just in case I go past my due date. They don't want me t...
3 answers |
I'm 36 weeks and my husband still wants to have sex its it safe?
3 answers |
When are your guya due date? Im having my baby girl the 4 of sept:)
23 answers |
1966669 tn?1337603512
I am 34weeks 2 days right now and I believe I am starting to lose my mucus plug. I have a sticky discharge that is unlike anything I have...
2 answers |
Hi gals, i m 35 w n dd is 7th sept. I am havin running nose, sore throat and feeling quite low bc of it. I am tired of takin medicines fr...
2 answers |
I am 35 wks first timer here and my baby girl only moves late at night and till early in the morning . Is anyone else the same way in the...
1 answer |
So I'm due Aug 31 and getting ready for the big day. Where can I find some good resources summarized to prepare for labor & delivery onli...
5 answers |
Hi gals, i m 35 w n dd is 7th sept. I am havin running nose, sore throat and feeling quite low bc of it. I am tired of takin medicines fr...
3 answers |
3054444 tn?1353980171
Is anyone else feeling pressure and pain shooting through their vagina? I know this is TMI but I forgot to ask my doctor yesterday at my ...
6 answers |
So I recently learned about belly casting and want to get one, I'm 36w. I think it's cute. Anyone has ideas on how to decorate and where ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Sep 2012 Babies Community Resources