Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2012.

21 - 40 (of 176) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
3054444 tn?1353980171
I have 5 more days until my due date and 12 days until I get induced if my son doesn't come before that. Can't wait to have my lil boy in my arms.
  Posted
I hope Im not the only one. I have a scheduled c section on Sept. 10th and I really really dont want my husbands stepmom or sisters there. I dont want the drama. I also dont want them showing up and me going off. They are just super fake...
  Posted
2063110 tn?1398570934
I thought it would be nice to have a post to announce the birth of our babies!!! Share our babies birth weight and time and anything else you would like to add. Congratulations Moms!!!!! :D
  Posted
Ok so my pregnancy has been horrible. I am a high risk pregnancy. This is my second child. July 4th I went into the hospital in extreme pain, and throwing up. My right kidney has started to fail. (this also happened in my first pregnancy...
  Posted
2117757 tn?1335968878
Please send prayers for my lil girl. My blood pressure has been out of control & they have started to induce me tonight.
  Posted
Ok so im 35wks+5 dYs and i have gained 60lbs my fiance isnt attracted to heavy girls and for the past 3 weeks hasnt touched me in any sexual way and when i try to touch him he turns away. I already feel very gross and unatractive so with...
  Posted
I'm 11 weeks pregnant & suffering with bad mood swings, has anyone else been sufering with them? Didn't get them with my 1st so these are all new to me.
  Posted
My bf sister moved out here (calgary) from vancouver and is currently staying with us... she had said that she would start looking for work as soon as she got out here and yet.. its been 3 weeks now and she's only gone out 3 times for an...
  Posted
3054444 tn?1353980171
Contractions and sharp pains in my vagina. the pain has gotten worse over the last week.is there a reason for this? I'm not use to having them both at the same time.
  Posted
When are you do? and what are you having? And have you thought of names?
  Posted
3054444 tn?1353980171
Has anyone else scheduled their induce date yet? My midwife had me schedule mine just in case I go past my due date. They don't want me to go past 41 weeks so I am scheduled to be induced the week after my due date.
  Posted
I'm 36 weeks and my husband still wants to have sex its it safe?
  Posted
When are your guya due date? Im having my baby girl the 4 of sept:)
  Posted
1966669 tn?1337603512
I am 34weeks 2 days right now and I believe I am starting to lose my mucus plug. I have a sticky discharge that is unlike anything I have had so far. It is not discolored but I think it may be the onset of losing it. Has anyone else star...
  Posted
Hi gals, i m 35 w n dd is 7th sept. I am havin running nose, sore throat and feeling quite low bc of it. I am tired of takin medicines from doc as i had som or d other prob durin my preg. Is anyone feeling so and can u ppl suggest any ho...
  Posted
I am 35 wks first timer here and my baby girl only moves late at night and till early in the morning . Is anyone else the same way in there pregnancy ? I have the worst heartburn and indigestion and it hurts to breath.... I want to know ...
  Posted
So I'm due Aug 31 and getting ready for the big day. Where can I find some good resources summarized to prepare for labor & delivery online? I don't want to take classes, they are too long and nothing available that would accommodate my ...
  Posted
Hi gals, i m 35 w n dd is 7th sept. I am havin running nose, sore throat and feeling quite low bc of it. I am tired of takin medicines from doc as i had som or d other prob durin my preg. Is anyone feeling so and can u ppl suggest any ho...
  Posted
3054444 tn?1353980171
Is anyone else feeling pressure and pain shooting through their vagina? I know this is TMI but I forgot to ask my doctor yesterday at my appointment.
  Posted
So I recently learned about belly casting and want to get one, I'm 36w. I think it's cute. Anyone has ideas on how to decorate and where in the house do you put it?
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Sep 2012 Babies Community Resources