Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2012.

41 - 60 (of 176) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I was supposed to deliver Sept.11-17 but had my baby July24 I'm I the only one that has had a premature baby in this forum if not is there any advice for a new mom with a premi?
phinalove | Last answer
3054444_tn?1353980171
34 Days left can't wait for my lil man to arrive
ash20096 | Last answer
1966669_tn?1337603512
I am 32 weeks pregnant and lately I have been having issues with anxiety. I never really had these feelings or concerns before even in a previous pregnancy. I feel like my heart is racing at times when I get overwhelmed. I am a superviso...
shannonmarie1082 | Last answer
I don't quite know what to do here..... here's the situation. My bf and his sister and I are living under one roof. I do all the strenuous cleaning like scrubbing toilet, bathtub, sinks, dishes, sweeping, mopping and vaccuuuming as well ...
keilabeans | Last answer
I'm 32 weeks and 19 years old this is my third child yes I know what causes this but my husband became very controlling and abusive to me even during my pregnancy and my oldest son I left him a month ago I'm staeting to get really tired ...
jessiplus3 | Posted
3054444_tn?1353980171
Less than 7 weeks left until my baby boy is here. Can't wait for Ayeden Nicholas to get here. I am so excited.
ash20096 | Last answer
hey ladies, its getn very close for all us september mummies, im 32wks i know pregnancy is a joyful wonderful experience but im in my 2nd pregnancy an things are TOTALLY different im expecting a beautiful baby girl :D im jst soooo sore E...
advicewantedpls | Last answer
2181422_tn?1400514980
Two months left or less ladies!!! Ah! I can't believe it! So far all I have left is stock up on diapers lol where is everyone at in their baby supplies?? Times running out, they will be here before we know it! <3 I wish everyone a safe a...
K_Bmomma | Last answer
Hello ladies am due Sep 7 with a baby girl! No names picked out yet.. I have a 5 year old son..am 25.. Anyone ealse on their 2nd baby :)
Alexmom65 | Last answer
Ariana Morgan (First and middle names) We are sure on Ariana (how would you pronounce it with that spelling?), But are open to other middle names. All suggestions are welcome!! Thank you!!!
not2alone | Last answer
While having sex with my husband I start to hurt in my vagina its more like a burning and uncomfortable more than hurting it also continues after were done. What could I do to help ease the pain...I'm also 25 weeks and don't want those t...
shehanw | Last answer
Hey, I'm new to this. I am now 29 weeks & been having lots of problems with my legs and back. I sometimes take a half of vicodin from my cousin & thats usually just twice or three times throughout the whole day. I am soooooo nervous abou...
FirstTimemommy93 | Last answer
2111563_tn?1334250678
I thought I would compile a little list of everyone's due dates and their babies genders in one convenient spot! If I'm missing anyone or if your information is incorrect just let me know :) If someone also wants to take this and make it...
pameladawn914 | Last answer
2063110_tn?1398570934
I thought it would be nice to have one post that had everyone's dues date and the sex of the baby? :0) if your not finding out you can just put that next to the due date. Also if your not keeping the name a secret put your baby girl or b...
always_smile | Last answer
2181422_tn?1400514980
So they tell you to get all the rest and sleep you can before your baby gets here but I'm having a hard time. Being uncomfy, too hot, worrying , dreaming. Anything seems to keep me up. At least tonite there is a beautiful monsoon storm o...
K_Bmomma | Last answer
My question is how much water are you suppose to drink and how much do you guys drink?
phinalove | Last answer
3054444_tn?1353980171
Is anyone else measuring further along then they r? I'm 32 weeks but I am measuring at 34.
ash20096 | Last answer
2117757_tn?1335968878
I was just curious in seeing if anyone was a stay at home mom or a work from home mom. I have been looking into some work from home options but I am unsure about the outcomes of anything I try to do. Any info or stories would be great! ...
carebearmomma | Last answer
How do I "join" the group?
NewMommy3269 | Last answer
2005734_tn?1375997834
Just wondering how everyone is doing? Are all of your nursery's coming together? Has any one had their baby shower yet? I am still doing good so I hope everyone else is too! Nursery is so so, we have it painted and the crib up but that i...
tree85 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Sep 2012 Babies Community Resources