Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2012.
Two months left or less ladies!!! Ah! I can't believe it! So far all I have left is stock up on diapers lol where is everyone at in their...
Hello ladies am due Sep 7 with a baby girl! No names picked out yet.. I have a 5 year old son..am 25.. Anyone ealse on their 2nd baby :)
Ariana Morgan (First and middle names) We are sure on Ariana (how would you pronounce it with that spelling?), But are open to oth...
While having sex with my husband I start to hurt in my vagina its more like a burning and uncomfortable more than hurting it also continu...
Hey, I'm new to this. I am now 29 weeks & been having lots of problems with my legs and back. I sometimes take a half of vicodin from my ...
I thought I would compile a little list of everyone's due dates and their babies genders in one convenient spot! If I'm missing anyone or...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.