Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2013.
1 - 20 (of 278) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Im ten wks prego i had my fist sono and they didnt see a baby only the sac should i be worried.
7 answers |
Getting ticked that this is not working for me... Anyone else using android app "I'm Expecting"?
3 answers |
Based on the skull theory, do you think boy or girl? Thanks everybody! :)
I had an vaginal ultrasound done today and i am approx. 6 weeks today and only the yolk sac wad vivsible.. should i see a heartbeat flick...
When you first find out your pregnant, has anyone else experiences being hateful and grouchy like you have horrible mood swings and wanna...
1 answer |
Ok so my son is 2 months old now and I still haven't started my period well besides the bleeding after labor.. I breastfed him for the fi...
1 answer |
Please, please, some advice. I am 7.4 weeks pregnant. The ultrasound showed 13 mm embryo, which seems OK, but 30mm gestational sac (8 wee...
Considering my last period now I'm 10 week and 4 days pregnant. In early pregnancy scanning, doctor is telling Babys growth is about 1.15...
Okay ladies so if i conseived my baby the beginning week of feb. Is oct 24 really my due date?? The thing is i dont remember my last ...
1 answer |
My last period was on August 27 my boyfriend and I had intercourse its been over a month since and I havent gotten my period. But Ive bee...
1 answer |
How can i check myself to find out if i am ovulating or not? i have been trying to have a baby for some time now and just dont know when ...
I have a 5 yr old boy but had two miscarriages since then. I just found out I'm 5 weeks should I be concerned?
Just wanna put the question out there to expectant mums. . . Have you been so sure of what your expecting in the past for no reason other...
Hi wanted to know could I be experiencing implantation bleeding. My cylce came on sept. 12th and yesterday oct. 4th I experienced a brown...
Hi I'm 38 weeks pregnant with my first child and according to the ultrasound he is already 10 pounds will they induce my labor or give me...
10 answers |
6295889 tn?1380125172
I am 40 weeks and my due date is september 26 2013 and my op planed an induction for me on october 3 2013. I am very nervous about it all...
8 answers |
So I just left the doctors for my 37 week appointment well i am almost 38 weeks. And if I don't have my little guy by next Wednesday we w...
3 answers |
Im only 9 weeks abd already showing any ideas???
1 answer |
My last LMP was Dec 23 2012 and ended around the 26 or 27th. I am pregnant and im due in 4 weeks, I have these two pregnancy apps that I ...
2 answers |
Has any one had pain in the upper legs and where your underwear goes around also pubic bone area
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community Resources