Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2013.

21 - 40 (of 278) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I recently found out I am pregnant roughly around 6 weeks and I am experiencing brown blood/discharge. I have phoned doctor and spoke to the midwife who has booked me in for a early scan next week. Has anyone experienced anything like...
  Posted
Hey ladies, just a quick question if anyone has tried to induce labour? (naturally of course!) I'm 11 days away from my due date and 4/5 engaged. I have only tried eating fresh pineapple but feel as though baby will come when she wants :...
  Posted
1837090 tn?1328043721
Hey lady's I was due the 17th but had my beautiful baby girl Phoenyx Izzabella Marie on September 10th(went into labor the 9th) she was 7lbs 7oz 20 inches at birth but dropped 5oz before we left the hospital. At 1 week old he was back up...
  Posted
With me I was very scared about how it would effect me an my baby to have a vaginal delivery. With so much stress I was worried so I tryed everything I could to soften my cervix an push her out sooner. What really worked for me was Walki...
  Posted
I am getting induced at 4am tomorrow and am super nervous. Just wondering if anyone has had previous experience and stuff like that. If anyone has advice that would be greatly appreciated. I already have my bag and the babys bag packed. ...
  Posted
Hello all September Mommies and mommies to be I'm in hospital about to have my csection please pray for me and my son safe delivery. Look forward to sharing my bundle if joy..
  Posted
Hello all September Mommies and mommies to be I'm in hospital about to have my csection please pray for me and my son safe delivery. Look forward to sharing my bundle if joy..
  Posted
I CAN'T do this anymore! I've gone to the hospital 3 times an been sent home onon "labor warning"... First time was 6 days ago contractions were 5-8 mins apart. Second time was 5 days ago contractions were 5 mins apart. An I just now g...
  Posted
Has anyone ever used castor oil to speed up labor or to dilate faster if so how did you take it an did it work.? :O I'm extremely curious about it. I asked my doc an she wasn't concerned about it an said ifI wanted to try it it wouldn't...
  Posted
Does anyone know how many teas do we have to drink to get contractions I've drinked 3 teas all day and nothing hasn't happened.
  Posted
I'll be 37 Weeks tomorrow. My baby weighted 7lbs 2 weeks ago so I know she's bigger now. She's perfectly healthy an everything is good to go. She's in the birth canal, head down all that stuff. I'm having contractions regularly every 5 ...
  Posted
5981907 tn?1383752469
Just curious as to see what some of you ladies felt right before labor actually started. I'm getting the BH contractions and have been for a few days now.. Not steady, but frequent... How long did the BH last for any of you and how c...
  Posted
5981907 tn?1383752469
Is it safe to still try and have sex to naturally induce labor after your mucus plug is out and after you've started early labor? I'm 1 1/2 cm dilated according to my doctor as of yesterday... I get the contractions, they become frequen...
  Posted
5981907 tn?1383752469
So, I have asked the question before, "When do you start counting the hours you're in labor?" and a lot of people said when you're experiencing contractions and pretty much when you start making progress... So, my question still is......
  Posted
Who else is 4cm dilated?
  Posted
My baby was already 7lbs last Friday. By time I go to my next doc appt they say she'll most likely be 7.5- 8lbs.. (healthy baby) but my problem is every mother on my moms side of the family has had a baby around this weight an either not...
  Posted
I'm due September 20th and I'm have a lil girl and I'm stuck between two names, Aalaya and Brooklynn >.< I like both names a lot but just can't decide on 1, help me out ladies I need opinions (: please
  Posted
4852917 tn?1386382280
So who is due September 27? they are doing this thing where you have a bump buddy and you add and message the person you have the same due date with. Anyone?
  Posted
Well my due date its on Sep.10 and this my fourth child and im 1 cm dialated its there any possible way i can go to labor sooneer im so tired ?
  Posted
Hi, i am 36 weeks tomorrow. Doc says he can induce on the 20th if i want. I had an induction for my first child with no complications. What are the risk? And pros vs cons to induction?
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community Resources