Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2013.
21 - 40 (of 278) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I recently found out I am pregnant roughly around 6 weeks and I am experiencing brown blood/discharge. I have phoned doctor and spoke t...
1 answer |
Hey ladies, just a quick question if anyone has tried to induce labour? (naturally of course!) I'm 11 days away from my due date and 4/5 ...
11 answers |
1837090 tn?1328043721
Hey lady's I was due the 17th but had my beautiful baby girl Phoenyx Izzabella Marie on September 10th(went into labor the 9th) she was 7...
4 answers |
With me I was very scared about how it would effect me an my baby to have a vaginal delivery. With so much stress I was worried so I trye...
2 answers |
I am getting induced at 4am tomorrow and am super nervous. Just wondering if anyone has had previous experience and stuff like that. If a...
2 answers |
Hello all September Mommies and mommies to be I'm in hospital about to have my csection please pray for me and my son safe delivery. Lo...
2 answers |
Hello all September Mommies and mommies to be I'm in hospital about to have my csection please pray for me and my son safe delivery. Lo...
1 answer |
I CAN'T do this anymore! I've gone to the hospital 3 times an been sent home onon "labor warning"... First time was 6 days ago contractio...
19 answers |
Has anyone ever used castor oil to speed up labor or to dilate faster if so how did you take it an did it work.? :O I'm extremely curiou...
19 answers |
Does anyone know how many teas do we have to drink to get contractions I've drinked 3 teas all day and nothing hasn't happened.
3 answers |
I'll be 37 Weeks tomorrow. My baby weighted 7lbs 2 weeks ago so I know she's bigger now. She's perfectly healthy an everything is good t...
2 answers |
5981907 tn?1383752469
Just curious as to see what some of you ladies felt right before labor actually started. I'm getting the BH contractions and have been f...
1 answer |
5981907 tn?1383752469
Is it safe to still try and have sex to naturally induce labor after your mucus plug is out and after you've started early labor? I'm 1 ...
6 answers |
5981907 tn?1383752469
So, I have asked the question before, "When do you start counting the hours you're in labor?" and a lot of people said when you're experi...
6 answers |
Who else is 4cm dilated?
3 answers |
My baby was already 7lbs last Friday. By time I go to my next doc appt they say she'll most likely be 7.5- 8lbs.. (healthy baby) but my p...
10 answers |
I'm due September 20th and I'm have a lil girl and I'm stuck between two names, Aalaya and Brooklynn >.< I like both names a lot but jus...
4 answers |
4852917 tn?1386382280
So who is due September 27? they are doing this thing where you have a bump buddy and you add and message the person you have the same du...
11 answers |
Well my due date its on Sep.10 and this my fourth child and im 1 cm dialated its there any possible way i can go to labor sooneer im so t...
4 answers |
Hi, i am 36 weeks tomorrow. Doc says he can induce on the 20th if i want. I had an induction for my first child with no complications. Wh...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community Resources