Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2013.

41 - 60 (of 278) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
4838572_tn?1367710319
Just wanted to stop and say good luck to all of the September mommies! I was due the 3rd but my lil girl decided to come in August lol. I wish the best to all of you:)
cierra_k | Last answer
So if little guy isnt here by tonight he will now be a september baby
tyeray | Posted
I'M HAVING VERY STRONG PAINS IN MY LET ABDOMEN, TAILBONE, LOWER BACK AN THIGHS! IT FEELS LIKE BAD GAS/ BM/ MENSTRUAL CRAMPS ALL AT ONCE. I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS CONTRACTIONS BUT I SURELY NEED TO KNOW NOW BEFORE ANOTHER WAVE HITS! I HAVE...
niyuki | Last answer
I'm on my 2nd child and I'm due Sep. 20th and have been having shooting pains in my pelvis for the past weekend & most of this week almost like a shooting cramp, comes off and on. Sometimes when I walk, and my stomach has been tightening...
lovemybabiesJA | Last answer
I'm 33w and experiencing pains all across my tummy and pelvic area. Debating if it's worth a call to the doc
pickles363 | Last answer
I am almost 37 weeks pregnant and in the past few days I've suddenly had very frequent bowel movements (I've literally been 0acked u0 for weeks!!) and I've been peeing way more, I've also been having what feels like light menstrul crampi...
CCPHI3 | Last answer
You can find it at target! It's in the coffee area $5 so much better then $10 from a vitamin shoppe! Name is Raspberry Leaf in red on the box :D
niyuki | Last answer
4852917_tn?1386382280
Are any of you ladies having pain in tailbone? Mine really hurts. I'm 36 weeks almost
LaceyM12 | Last answer
4591205_tn?1410608774
My due date was originally August 25th. He decided he wasn't ready yet so I'm now scheduled to be induced Monday Sept 2nd
BarbieAnn85 | Posted
4291478_tn?1382012850
Just saw "Bump Buddy" thread in another board, found it interesting, so i thought of sharing it with you guys. Bump Buddy is actually someone with same as yours due date! So share us your due dates and find your bump buddy, IT'S FUN! ...
Aisha26 | Last answer
Hi am new here just won't to say hello anyone due Sept 19
duesept19850 | Last answer
5963844_tn?1391701170
I am 35 weeks and for a few hours have been having a lot of lower back pain coming and going with muscle cramps in my legs is this normal or should I be concerned this is my third but with both of my other pregnancy labor was induced and...
alexis4506 | Last answer
4852917_tn?1386382280
I have been having vaginal pain for a few hours on and off and I am also having some weird back pain. I have pressure in my butt and stomach on and off. What does this mean?
LaceyM12 | Last answer
Last week at 35+1 i was given a growth scan as they thought the baby was too small. But when they measured him he is actually too big. 6lb9oz. Pretty much got told by the doctor they wont let me go over due to the size, and advised me to...
kimmiebow17 | Last answer
I'm 34 weeks. An my baby is 5lbs 18" as of last week. My OB-GYN said at the beginning that my expected due date is sept 30th give or take 2 weeks. Well I've been having some pains that are kinda like contractions but not completely the s...
niyuki | Last answer
I don't know what's happening. But it's scaring me allot... I'm having slight pains...in my stomach, lower back, thighs, an my ankles... When I push on my sides there's pressure, when she kicks it hurts(not really bad), I'm having bad ga...
niyuki | Last answer
5171979_tn?1371137734
My baby shower was Saturday it turned out pretty good I was a little discouraged because I had invited a lot of my close friends and they all didn't show up but overall it was a nice event I receive a lot of gifts I have and i was blesse...
Faith_26 | Posted
I'm 34 weeks and 1 day pregnant today. I was having this constant pain and I called my doctor and they thought I had an uti. The next day, the pain seemed to get worse so I called the emergency and the nurse suggested that I go to the ho...
ArticeHart | Last answer
I feel him moving only when i going to bed at night. Im 35 weeks. Is that normal?
galamar | Last answer
So am currently 23+1 with my second and very scared ive heard a lot kately of ppl havin still born babies its so upsetting and worrying and I cant enjoy my pregnancy was anyone else like this or reel so anxious xx
disneykez | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community Resources