Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2013.
61 - 80 (of 278) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Im due soon how do u make ur baby drop if she hasnt yet ???
1 answer |
I had an u/s today to check the measurements of my baby due to the last two of my regular appointments my fundal measurements were 2 week...
1 answer |
Im 34 weeks with my first baby girl wondering when she will mostly drop anybody kno???
4 answers |
I'm due september 28...so excited..31 weeks and 5 days
1 answer |
Anyone know of any kind of thing that can help with housing before baby is born?? I'm due on sept 30th. But I cannot last that long in th...
My OB-GYN told me at the beginning of this pregnancy that I would be due sept 30 give or take a week. An I'm 30 weeks 5 days today But I'...
2 answers |
5743505 tn?1374965230
Ok so im 33 weeks and 4 days and my baby has already dropped. Does that mean he will come early?
7 answers |
Hi, me and my fiance are trying to conceive for 5 months now, used ovulation tests last month, didnt work and just used a calendar this m...
2 answers |
Anyone have a idea of when I conceived?
5 answers |
due
I am due sept 20 with my first baby boy!
5 answers |
I am due September 7,2013 and was wondering if anyone else is close. I know one girl due the day after me!!! Would be nice to be able to ...
31 answers |
So I was put on bed rest lately due to non stop cramping. I am not due until September 3rd. Lately I have had these things happening. Li...
Hey everyone , I'm pregnant with my first child due September 21st , i have been having this strong pain on my left side at the bottom of...
3 answers |
I remember reading something about leg cramps but can't remember what it said. I have been getting horrible leg cramps at night that go a...
3 answers |
im 30 weeks and having really severe diahreah..im also havin slight cramoin anywhere from 45mins to 2 hours apart...should i be worried a...
1 answer |
Okay, so my husbands birthday is September 21st an I'm due September 30th. Well he wants the baby to be born on his birthday... An will n...
2 answers |
I'm due October 1st. but I really hope she comes early. I was induced with both of my sons. anyone know if bcuz of the reasons they were ...
3 answers |
5714913 tn?1372942543
Hello ladies, I'm currently pregnant with Mt first child due on September 23rd. Well yesterday I was Todd my iron is low and I needed ...
2 answers |
September 1 2013 with my first baby boy!! :-)
6 answers |
Anyone else do on this day? How is your pregnancy going? Boy or girl?
8 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...