Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2013.

81 - 100 (of 278) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
5460401 tn?1368323805
Just introducing myself ladies :) I'm new here and I'm due September the 6th.
  Posted
Is it just me or does icecream make everything better when your pregnant. New Find: (TMI) when I throw up,I usually can't keep anything down till the next day but I just ate a fudge bar an it settled my stomach completely! omg this is aw...
  Posted
Is anyone else due 27th september? What are you experiencing this week?
  Posted
Has anyone got practice contractions? Or is it just me. 0_o had two yesterday. No pain just tightening. Reminder in what Im go through in a few months.
  Posted
Hi mommy's to be :) I'm having my first baby, a girl, her name is Haevyn Blake :) I'm due September 16. I'm very happy but overwhelmed with terrible hormones and mood swings. I worry so much about silly things that I wish I could just re...
  Posted
Anyone due Sept 16th? I have so much pressure in my lower abfo Stomach..and vagina area ... ooo wee its horrible..
  Posted
Im due the 13th with my first baby! so Im 14 weeks now hoping to find someone about the same to share stories with!!
  Posted
has any one had a baby shower? if so what did you get? whats the item you got the most?
  Posted
I posted up the heart beat gender test when the heart beat is low is a boy and high its a girl. but turns out this test may not always work (like any other gender test unless u get a ultrasound) because im having a girl and her heart bea...
  Posted
4291478 tn?1382012850
I was just wondering if anyone from you tried baking soda gender predicting test??? Well i think it works because alot from my family members said that its was correct for them! So what was yours??? I did it and it says a BOY <3
  Posted
Any one due september the 19 th
  Posted
22 wks. Has anyone else had fibroid pain. I went to the hospital Monday morning because I had SEVERE LOWER ABDOMINAL PAIN on my right side. I thought it was my appendix but It was my fibroid degenerating. It is the WORST PAIN I have ever...
  Posted
I've been craving fish! Shrimp, calamari, talapia, & tuna!! I think about it all the way from going to buy it..how I'm going to cook it after I buy it.. how I will prepare it..cook it and how I will it ALL of it. hmm. never been much of ...
  Posted
has any one else had lower abdomen pain/discomfort? I have almost everyday now but just for 30 mins to 1 hour. what is this pain? has any one had this?
  Posted
My due date sep 4 i hav biocornuate uterus case where pre mature delievry can happen as my gynac told. Is dere anyone who hav or had this kind of case?
  Posted
I'm having extremely bad temple headaches so bad that I an unable to move. An my child keeps making me sick I can't eat our drink anything with out it coming right back up. I'm so weak I can't get up to try an eat anything or get any kin...
  Posted
Hey everyone I'm new here and I'm due September 8 with my first child its a boy and my boyfriend and I are having a really hard time with a name he has a huge family and there's slim pickings
  Posted
Is anyone else experiencing really bad head aches in the front of their head, in the temples an behind the eyes? Please if I'm the only one then my husband is guna make me go to the hospital this will be when 3rd trip since the beginning...
  Posted
Me and my bf. just found out that our baby has a fatal heart disease. there is a big chance that she will survive the surgeries but he still want to get an abortion. he doesn't want do deal with going back and forth to the hospital. me o...
  Posted
I know this is a really eww type of question but is there any kinda laxative that I can take to help me potty better but is also ok for the baby?? Please help!):
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community Resources