Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Sep 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2014.
41 - 60 (of 214) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 38 weeks pregnant-- saw the doctor today. She said I'm 2 cm dialated!! How long did you ladies last after being dialated ?! I'm hopin...
3 answers |
I cannot wait I am more than ready and so excited! This will be boy number two & I'm done! ;) Tubes will be tied this time .. Any...
1 answer |
Very painful 2# baby having a hard time been in labor now 24 hours /:
2 answers |
Hi, my wife have her Xray result: ~Intel Transverse diameter: 12 cm AP Diameter: 13.1 cm Average: 12.55 cm ~Midpelvis Interishia...
My boyfriend has a 4 yr old nd this is our 1st child but my question is it normal for a father 2 Be To not really want to go looking for ...
6 answers |
Can someone tell me what I'm in for
1 answer |
Any September 14 babies
I can't wait to my girl gets here, I love her already!
I can't wait to my girl gets here, I love her already!
Anyone due September 15th???
13 answers |
I'm a first time mom I'm due to have a baby girl on the 21st everything has been good all pregnancy with the baby and I just found out sh...
6692462 tn?1409261470
Went to the Midwife's on monday, Skyler is in position to come out any day now, my cervics is thinning out very well & most of my mucus p...
2 answers |
I'm SOOOO EXCITED! and my crib still isn't up I haven't packed my my hospital bag FTM I'm soo lost :OOOO
1 answer |
7558356 tn?1410718909
OMG whose getting excited! Being induced in the wee hours of the morning. I literally woke up at 8:30 and have been cleaning my house, do...
23 answers |
Went to the Dr. Dilated to 4cm and 70% effaced. This is my 5th child but it's been 11 years. How much longer before I go into labor I won...
2 answers |
Due Sat where are my Sept moms at Yayyy!!! And when are y'all due
18 answers |
We are finally in September. Can't wait to hear about your big experience. Wishing you all an amazing birth and a healthy bundle if j...
I don't know if i'm just overthinking about being pregnant because i'm really afraid and nervous. Well, what my boyfriend and I did was d...
2 answers |
FTM!! 12 more days to goo due sep15 ,had a doc app last week was told im a centimeter dilated and that she was 6pounds ever since ive fel...
16 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: Sep 2014 Babies Community Resources