Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Sep 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2014.
61 - 80 (of 214) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Count Down 19 days to go or less!:) How many days left for you boy or girl ?? #teambluee
20 answers |
So pretty much throughout my whole pregnancy I was constipated, then out of no where,(started 2 days ago) I started to poo at least 2-3 t...
3 answers |
I'm due the 9/11 I know it ***** I hope she c
I'm 38 weeks and I had an infection so I have to clean inside myself to make sure it doesn't come back(sorry tmi). Well today when I was ...
Honestly it hasn't hit me that any day now I will be going into labor and giving birth to a beautiful little girl. Is that bad? I feel li...
1 answer |
Has any other mother's had the symptoms of not eating & pain?? No contractions but a numbing pain.. not sure how to explain it just wante...
Is anyone who due in September dilated yet ... I'm due 9/18/14 I have dilated 1cm already
32 answers |
Ok so I know this may be tmi. But I was going to the bathroom (for the 10th time tonight) and I heard these little plops in the water. I ...
2 answers |
How far along are you, and how are you feeling lately?? Lately ive been feeling just super lazy and exhsusted all the time. Like i have n...
13 answers |
I'm so so nervous waiting until Due date My baby come at September 2014..and
Does everyone have to have a non stress test? I am 34 weeks now and I have to do one next week.
3 answers |
Last week in the morning I stretched and it hurt really bad like between my ribs like if I pulled something and ever since that day it ha...
1 answer |
I have 3 weeks left & so excited to meet my little princess. What about you guys? How many weeks left & how are you feeling?
11 answers |
I'm 36 weeks pregnant with a cerclage. I been feeling a lot of pressure at night because I urinate a lot even mild cramp. Now I'm feeling...
36 weeks 4 days! Nervous and excited !! Baby moves like crazy lol due date sept 14 I wonder if he will come out earlier
2 answers |
Are dr. Browns bottles good?? I don't mind the extra steps for cleaning just curious on how good they are other than that :)
1 answer |
Is it normal that I'm 35 weeks and 3 days and already 1 centimeter dilated?
1 answer |
im 36wks&3dys. im due sept 14. my doctor today told me that im dilated 2 centimeters already. and said so shes coming soon and i think i...
How accurate does everyone think their Edd's are? I had a contraceptive implant for the last ten years replaced before expiration every t...
4 answers |
I'm 35 weeks pregnant with my first baby and I'm worried. Iv got really bad belly pains for a couple of days and I can't do much as evry ...
2 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Sep 2014 Babies Community Resources