Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Sep 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2014.
81 - 100 (of 214) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
During the month of dec I was having intercourse with my bf regularly, on the 25th we had sex as well, then on dec 28th at 5:00am which w...
9 answers |
Do I still have time??? I'm worry
2 answers |
6692462 tn?1409261470
34 weeks today! Me and my husband can not wait for our little girl Skyler<3
7558356 tn?1410718909
I started a coupon co-op on Facebook! If you are interested in being apart of a group to swap and trade coupons, please pm me to get the ...
1 answer |
I'm 34 weeks pregnant with my first baby. Is it normal to have greenish brown and yellow poo please help.
4 answers |
So. My due date isn't until sep 24th and I've already noticed that Ive dropped like haven't seen my rib cage in months and started seeing...
I hate pregnancy dreams! I dont mind the ones about all my teeth falling out or my hubby cheating but I had a dream about that i was si...
11 answers |
anyone else due on Sept 7th or close to that date? I'm due Sept 7th with my first child;a sweet baby boy(:
19 answers |
1837090 tn?1328043721
34 weeks today with baby #4 i am soooo done lol i am so sore!!! my baby girl dropped at 30 weeks and my pelvis is omg owy i sure hope thi...
3 answers |
10038898 tn?1407384947
I'm 35 weeks pregnant and I'm having severe lower back pain..and when I was at the dr he told me he was low so I don't know if I should c...
1 answer |
Anyone is due SEPTEMBER 24 ?? Im 31 weeks and due on Sept 24! 62 more days to gooo LETS GOOOOO I CAN DO IT Lol :))
13 answers |
I'm 34 weeks pregnant with first baby and just whant to ask is it normal to have lots of sharp pains in my belly nere the bottom. Thanks
2 answers |
33 weeks pregant I have diarrhea that hasn't stop been going on for a week I can't eat I lose my apatite I have cramping pain in my stoma...
1 answer |
I just have a question, can you ask to be induced early?
4 answers |
Is it normal to constantly eat like I can't stop eating.
I have a question.. a girl is saying she is pregnant by my babys dad she says that they had sex on New Years & that she got pregnant at t...
10 answers |
Im 34weeks and 2days and I woke up with a wet patch on my bed which was clear and had no oder I needed a wee when I woke up so i don't th...
2 answers |
3162545 tn?1343762374
hello i was kind of forced into having one off these scans today ( perfusion ) not really knowing what was going on and being kind off ou...
1 answer |
?
Since I'm due sept 15 what would me conceive date be?
5 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: Sep 2014 Babies Community Resources