Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Sep 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2015.
21 - 40 (of 2225) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
317217 tn?1456290378
I made my partner have sex 3 times today, haha. And I'm going to do the same tomorrow. He works nights and needs his sleep, but I've also...
2 answers |
FTM- So when we had the ultrasound this morning (9/25), the tech said he's measuring around roughly 9 POUNDS. she said it could be a poun...
7 answers |
My due date has come and gone and now I'm just getting frustrated with everything. Everyone's constantly asking if I'm alright, I know th...
9 answers |
Was due on the 26th & still no sign of baby number 2
4 answers |
Hey ladies IM A FTM & my EDD is only 3 days away (Sept 30th)
12 answers |
So i got my membranes stripped yesterday, today after using the bathroom i had some discharge with little bit of blood is that a labor si...
3 answers |
Need a girls name , already got a Sophia?? Something that goes well..
I've now had false labour 3 times, the first two weren't half as bad as last night. I actually started to think I was in labour. Baby is ...
After the whole pregnancy without being given an internal, today at 40+2 I had my first internal. He was going to do a membrane sweep, bu...
1 answer |
Baby is on its way!:)
4 answers |
How do you get the hicups to stop? They go on forever.
1 answer |
I was scheduled to be induced at 6:30 on monday morning. I was having troubled sleeping all night, seeing as I was very nervous and uncom...
7 answers |
I was due 9/26. Now overdue at 40+2 and still nothing. Dilated 2cm and 70% effaced for a couple weeks now and lost my mucus plug a week o...
2 answers |
For those that already had their babies... Baby is 12days old. I was so hard at the beginning but I was determinated to breast feed and n...
2 answers |
I was due the 26th and had him on the 24th he is 7lbs and 20'' long my water broke Wednesday morning at 1:30 am and I did not have him un...
6 answers |
12693075 tn?1442249992
Have any of you heard about babies being born on a full moon night? Due to the gravitational pull, an increased about of babies are deliv...
13 answers |
Came to the hospital at 10pm Friday night to be induced. The nurse started my pitocin around 11-11:30 pm. Started feeling some contractio...
1 answer |
l had my little girl on the 23rd x shes perfect x
2 answers |
Yay
I woke up thinking I was leaking amniotic fluid. I went to the hospital and I'm not. I was disappointed. They checked my cervix and I ...
3 answers |
So tried all the home remedies to induce labour. Been drinking raspberry leaf tea for weeks, ate about 5 fresh pineapples, castor oil, se...
1 answer |
A
A
Pregnancy: Sep 2015 Babies Community Resources