Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Sep 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2015.
41 - 60 (of 2225) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
12693075 tn?1442249992
Otw to hospital
10 answers |
went to the hospital for pain on Thursday and was only 1 cm they sent me home I was in so much pain then the next morning I was still in...
2 answers |
I was due on Wednesday & went into my Drs today for a non stress test & cervical check. Baby looks great & there have been absolutely no ...
3 answers |
317217 tn?1456290378
So, today is my due date yay, but I thought yesterday this was it, I woke up at midnight with a pain in the back, so I got up took some p...
1 answer |
It's time went from 1 cm to 3 cm in one night baby boy will be here tonight or tomorrow
1 answer |
Today is my due date and my contracts are killing me 5 mins apart and I have to pre labor at home until I get to 5 cm Hope he comes thi...
3 answers |
Well, my due date is Tuesday! Doctor says if he is not here by Friday, my next appt, we will talk about inducement!! :D I really hope lit...
10 answers |
I'm 39+3 wks along and Dr decided to schedule an induction tomorrow! It shocked me.. he was breach but has turned around (thankfully) but...
3 answers |
Im venting more than asking a question. Im 37 weeks pg and I can't handle my husbands drinking anymore. I told him if he was drunk or hig...
10 answers |
I'm 40+3 days over due, I'll be talking with my doctor on Monday about getting induced, but I was just wondering if I had a right to tell...
3 answers |
Just wanted to see if there are a lot of you ladies overdue and what are you planing to do. Induction? Or may be there are other natural ...
5 answers |
12693075 tn?1442249992
I've had diarrhea all day!!! I wonder if that's a sign that something is going to happen?!?
3 answers |
Today is my due date, had a doctors appt and was 3cm dilated and 75% effaced. They scheduled my induction for the 29th but I want to do e...
1 answer |
ftm I stated having contractions last night every 4 mins and then they sent me home was olny 2 cm dilated but my due date is tomorrow so ...
3 answers |
Well my due date has come and gone and guess what? I'm still pregnant! I'm not too happy about it considering they stopped labor on week ...
Due in 2 days. I've been having such a sore back (expecting back labour) I feel sick and feel like I always need to go for a number 2. I'...
6 answers |
13864745 tn?1443688831
At the hospital I am going to I am allowed 5 ppl in the room during delivery but I was just going to have 3 , 2 of my friends & the fathe...
6 answers |
I'm 40+5 today! I'm about 2-3cm dilated which I have been that way for about one week now. I have not lost my mucus plug nor am I having ...
5 answers |
13864745 tn?1443688831
I am a ftm 39+2, wanting to just breast feed until he can eat table food. I honestly don't want him to go anywhere without me until he ca...
1 answer |
So tomorrow is my due date with my first little one! I know that first time pregnancies can go over the 40 weeks but I haven't had contra...
7 answers |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: Sep 2015 Babies Community Resources