Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Sep 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2015.
61 - 80 (of 2225) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was due sept 2.my little princess was born sept 16. I started with contractions on Monday sept 14 like around 5pm. Waited until Tuesday...
8 answers |
My baby boy was born September 17th at 2:45 pm after a 15 hour unmedicated labor. He weighed 6 lbs 14oz and is 20.25 in long. He is absol...
3 answers |
I'm having contractions seen yeaterday..they been 5 minutes apart for a hour then they start going every where..and I could hardly time ...
I am 40+3 days with 1st baby. I have had sharp pains on and off once a night and (TMI- diarrhea). I know not everyones water break...
has anyone tired this before and if so has it worked for you and how long do you have to do it so it can send you into labor
2 answers |
Feeling impatient? =p 2 cm dilated 30% effaced -3 station. Had membrane strip done yesterday. Lost mucus plug tonight. Bf swears I'll g...
8 answers |
I'm due on Sunday the 27th and I've had no contractions. I mean my stomach hardens a lot and either I'm having them and can't feel them o...
1 answer |
He was born on 19/9 weighing 6 lbs 9 1/2 oz. I was 39 wks 3 days. Started having contractions around 5:45 p.m. It felt like menstrual cra...
1 answer |
COME ON CONTRACTIONS, BRING IT ON!!! These little Braxton hicks every now and then just arnt enough.
6 answers |
I know a lot of you have already had your babies but I just can't wait I have been cleaning my whole house the past few days I finally ha...
I'm 42 weeks today and getting ready to head hospital to b induced scared but excited :)
3 answers |
is any one els due the 25th and if so have you had your baby and what did you do to get labor started I heard about the full moon on the ...
3 answers |
I've been having contractions since 5:30pm. It's now 11pm my time. They last about 1 min and are about 2-3 min apart. They are getting SU...
2 answers |
So I had my 40week appointment today. Still, not dilated nor effaced. I go in Friday morning for a non-stress test & Dr said depending on...
1 answer |
So I had my baby on the 17th and I was curious if anyone e else had experienced very intense hip pain on one side of their body. It's har...
2 answers |
Hi guys I'm getting really bad period like cramps is that what contractions feel like?
3 answers |
1 week overdue today :( feel so frustrated. Keep thinking this is it then bam... nothing! They r taking me fri to induce but really wish ...
4 answers |
Im 39+3. I was told at 39 wks I'll be scheduling an induction at my 4p wk appt which she states is likely to lead to a c-section. I cried...
4 answers |
9 days left!!! Although no major signs of my baby boy coming, I know anything can happen and my journey is almost over & he will be in my...
6 answers |
12693075 tn?1442249992
Effaced 70% and dilated less than 1. Go me!! In my sarcastic voice! the good news is that they will induce you after 39 weeks. But my hus...
A
A
Pregnancy: Sep 2015 Babies Community Resources