Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Sep 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2015.
81 - 100 (of 2225) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Arthur (meaning strong like a bear) came into the world 5 hrs ago (9.39pm Australian time). He was 10 lbs exactly, 21.3 inches long, with...
2 answers |
40 weeks today and ftm. Started having contractions at 3am, decided to do some squats to increase the frequency and pain.. but no. I did...
1 answer |
I am 40+5 days having 1 and a half minute contractions every 5 minutes could I be in labour? My waters haven't broke so in very confused !!
4 answers |
FTM 39w 4d & have not had any kind of progress. No dilation, no effacement. I've been attempting to have sex, but I just can't get in the...
5 answers |
Sucessfully after a long wait my prince charming arrived on 17-sep-2015 ....i got admitted in hospital due to breakage of water at 2pm(in...
7 answers |
Hi guys I'm getting really bad period like cramps is that what contractions feel like?
Erin Luella is finally here. We had a c section yesterday morning because she was breech. Everything went way better than I expected. I'v...
6 answers |
I'm Pretty curious if anyone has been curious them self to check their own vagina and see if they've dilated more ?
3 answers |
Hey ladies, I am 38w5d pregnant and I have a C-section in a few hours. I'm so scared. Keep me and my baby in your prayers please.
10 answers |
317217 tn?1456290378
There's so many of you ladies that have had their babas already. I'm still one of those who is still waiting. I'm due on Saturday. I'm ai...
22 answers |
I'm 40 weeks + 1 day. When will she get here? I'm beginning to get really anxious now.
2 answers |
My due date is tomorrow September 21st and I'm still 2cm and I haven't had any strong contractions.. my doctor doesn't want to induce me ...
1 answer |
At 1in the morning i was getting contractions 7 mins apart for 2 hours & they we're getting stronger ... I fell asleep and now I'm getti...
1 answer |
So im 39 weeks tomorrow and getting induced on thursday and I have a terrible cold:( im a bit worried about laboring when I feel crappy.....
2 answers |
Isn't it odd how impatient we are to wet ourselves (have our water break), and be in excruciating pain (active labor contractions)....bec...
1 answer |
I woke up to wetting myself this morning. I went to the bathroom and saw my plug was coming out. I have been wetting myself for over and ...
3 answers |
I was admitted to the hospital for high bllod pressure on Wed morning and was induced. I had her at 12:51 thursday. The epidural was a li...
7 answers |
I'm due on Friday the 25th. I have a Dr's appt on Monday..... will my doctor talk to me about what the plan is or what?????? Seriously ha...
5 answers |
Is the Back pain constant? I've heard people say it's like menstral cramps. Is that a constant pain as well?
4 answers |
5059723 tn?1370478020
I need tips to make myself pee or they're putting the catheter in.
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Sep 2015 Babies Community Resources