Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Sep 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2016.
1 - 20 (of 197) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had a preemie naturally at 28wks 17 months ago and the doctor began ripping my placenta out but I wasn't bleeding that much. This is a ...
1 answer |
Hi! My baby boy is arriving via scheduled c section on September 23rd and I am scared of the pain of breastfeeding as I had a LOT of crac...
3 answers |
Im 40 weeks prego my due date is today im exhausted only 1cm dialated and dont feel like baby is coming anytime soon... some encouraging ...
5 answers |
Yesterday I went for my checkup and the doctor said i was still close and I'm 39 weeks and 5 days. Today in the morning when I went to th...
1 answer |
Hi I'm past due my daughter was due on September 6th and I've been induce since Sunday 6pm. I'm only 3 cm and I'm trying to keep from get...
3 answers | 1 comment |
So my due date was the 23 i havent had this baby yet its my first & idk what to do docter told if i dont go in to labor this week on mond...
10507584 tn?1411072356
This is our 2nd baby but first breeched and now I must have a c section... Please ladies I'm worried because I'm a stay at home mom and m...
1 answer |
Does anyone else think it's weird that my mother in law wants to be in my delivery room ? Long story short she doesn't get along with my ...
3 answers |
Im having second thoughts on the name we chose. Opinions are welcome. Ideally I would like a Spanish sounding name that isnt't common. My...
1 answer |
2days away and I'm exhausted. I can't walk without help of my husband I can't shower alone long story short I can't do anything for mysel...
Anyone knows a name with a "C" ? I don't want a common name though !!!! I'm due in three weeks and I still don't have a name
15 answers | 4 comments |
I'm due in 13 days with my daughter but I have my 39 week check up on Wednesday and if I haven't given birth they are going to set an ind...
6 answers |
There are lots of types or support for post surgery/c-section wounds as far as underwear and belly wraps and I don't know exactly what I ...
I have 4 more days to go and no contractions. This is my third baby. With the others I came early. I dont want to pass my due date. What ...
1 answer |
Almost 38 weeks and I'm sooo tired.. with my first 2 I was nesting by now and was on the go walking and exercising trying to help baby a...
1 answer |
So who has all had there baby? I'll be having my 3rd C-section on the 26th 15 more days and i'll be meeting my Surprise bundle of Joy!! S...
1 answer |
My due date is today and I haven't dilated at all. I will be induce on Sunday can't wait ❤️ to meet my baby girl.
I'm 37+2 weeks with my 2nd. It seems my baby is moving alot more now and actually causing pain and hardeness of the stomach. I get out of...
I'm having a c-section on the 13 is there anything I can to to make recovery easier and what should I expect after and during the c-section
1 answer |
I am 37 weeks and have had a really easy pregnancy (its my 2nd) for the past 2 days i have been so tired and lots of painful braxton hic...
A
A
Pregnancy: Sep 2016 Babies Community Resources