Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Sep 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2016.
21 - 40 (of 197) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Sooo my due date is 6 days away and im tired not dialated at all and this baby is just comfy lmao any other moms like this I dont want to...
2 answers |
So I'm due September 7th dilated 0.5 cm which anit nothing is there anything I can do they don't wanna induce me and in fact they would m...
3 answers |
Sooo my due date is 6 days away and im tired not dialated at all and this baby is just comfy lmao any other moms like this I dont want to...
Anyone else on their 3rd child how is this pregnancy different? ? I wanna know everyone's experience's I'm currently 36 weeks will be 37 ...
4 answers |
So excited...... 36 weeks today, but d heartburn is on another level, what can I do
Good luck and great blessings to all the September babies/ moms. I'm not due till the end of month and am so ready. Hope everyone has a...
My boy arrived 4 weeks early due to prom so in love
4 answers | 2 comments |
Anybody have any advice on how to get baby here ? I'm 37 weeks but feeling really impatient just want him here now
1 answer |
As of today I'm 37 weeks and started primrose oil over the weekend for tearing and helping efface I've been dilated at two since 34 weeks...
Just got done with a prenatal massage. Hopefully the relaxation with kick off labor so i can avoid the pitocin induction that will most l...
Hi Everyone!. I'm 36 exactly and I'm having period like feelings and, I'm also experiencing pain down below when I start walking or layin...
2 answers |
Currently 39 weeks today and doctor did sweep my membranes during the check up as i have borderline gestational hypertension again (had ...
So I get Braxton hicks but I haven't dilated at all. I'm due Sep 6th so I only have 12 days left. Is this normal?
1 answer |
My due date according to my menstrual calendar should on the 23 of September but according to my ultrasound its on the 9th of October. An...
3 answers |
Has everybody picked out a name for baby??
15 answers |
So my cousin and i have babies both due in september, me the 2nd and her around the 17th. Just found out she had her baby on August 22nd ...
1 answer |
Im due september 9th I dont have any contractions jusy a few braxtom hicks any other women having cramping yet
1 answer | 1 comment |
September 9th is my due date my bday is sept 5th and my last doc appointment is sept 2nd... ahhh almost time
8 answers |
I dont know what to do i know for sure my last period was December 19 of last year and that mean i suppose to be due September 24 but my ...
3 answers |
My doctor says I can go in labor any day now, I'm so over this pregnancy. Does anyone have ANY remedies or anything that can help?
A
A
Pregnancy: Sep 2016 Babies Community Resources