Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Sep 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2016.
41 - 60 (of 197) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I have terrible pelvic pressure so bad I want to cry when I walk all I've seen to help is a belly band if anyone has had this or does ...
Hi has anyone experienced pupps? Its a severe pregnancy rash. I am 34weeks pregnant and i have tried everything and nothing is helping
3 answers |
Sorry for TMI. But my lil girl is due in 7 weeks. She is my second baby an is already weighing at a good weight. Apparently she has a bi...
3 answers |
I have 22 days left and im beyond tired any mommies out there starting to prepare for labor and if so what you doing to get ready??? Incr...
4 answers |
Hi all, I am 33 weeks pregnant with my second child. From today morning, i am experiencing a sharp pain in my upper abdomen. It feels mo...
I'm currently 34 weeks 1day I have been having contractions about 10 -15 mins apart. I go back for them to check my cervix in a week, but...
2 answers |
Anyone else chose to keep their baby gender a surprise?
3 answers |
I'm 33.6 weeks and after sex realized I was bleeding during this happened a few weeks ago but I wasn't cramping and everything felt norma...
sorry in advance for to much Information.. I'm 33.6 days pregnant with my first., and felt my cervix yesterday, it's super soft and squis...
3 answers |
Today I'm 36 weeks! Still haven't settled on names yet. What do you lady's think about Kenna for a girl and Rowan for a boy?
3 answers |
Hey, so today I had a sonogram to check on baby and it turns out my placenta is calcified and classified as a grade 3 which it shouldn't ...
So I have been having a lot of Braxton hicks so I went to the hospital yesterday and because of having so many in such short time they ch...
4 answers |
My husband and I were totally set on our son's name being Maddox Michael. Now my husband has decided he doesn't want that name. He leaves...
4 answers |
Getting way too excited for our baby girl to be here!! What's everybody else's countdown at?!
5 answers |
18970556 tn?1470453813
Well I am pregnant with baby number 7, never had a worry in the world with the first 6, they moved all the time, but with this baby i onl...
2 answers |
Made it to 36 weeks with baby 2 which is great. Doctor says I'm 1-2 centimeters dilated and about 75% effaced which is more than i was at...
1 answer |
Well i have been having contractions and lower stomach/back pain off and on for almost 3 weeks now. I have 2 other babies and never felt ...
Hi mommies and mommy to be's ! I'm having a boy due this Sept 9, but we only have one name on our list and its Lorenzo. My partners very ...
Due to a terrible pregnancy my doctor has decided I'm not allowed to go past 37 weeks. So august 12 or sooner I will have my baby.
2 answers |
I just had an ultrasound yesterday due to lack of movement and found out that the amniotic fluid level is only a four when it should at l...
1 answer |
A
A
Pregnancy: Sep 2016 Babies Community Resources