Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Sep 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2016.
61 - 80 (of 197) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have eight weeks too go. I never felt so lonely though. I feel like other mothers try to compare like i should get over whatever i feel...
3 answers |
I had some contractions before going to bed lastnight that were so strong they put me in tears along with it was really bad back pains li...
1 answer |
I am 35 weeks and my baby is still breech,is there a possibility that she will turn? Or is it too late?
2 answers |
It's my first baby, and it's a girl. I haven't done any prepration yet and live from my mom. Please let me know what preparations should...
7 answers |
I will be 31weeks by tomorrow, having so much heart burn, I can't wait for it to b over
1 answer |
Hello to all. My husband and I are stuck on 2 names for our little girl: Margot and Hayden. We are unsure which one to go with. What one ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
12 weeks left expecting a baby boy, anyone else excited! And what you girls are expecting ?
12 answers | 1 comment |
I'm hoping I don't have to wait another 10 Weeks to meet my baby Girl. I went 3 Weeks early with my Son what are the chances I will go ea...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Anyone decide a name yet? Boy and Girl.
14 answers |
App says 50 days to go on my second pregnancy. I am quite ready to be done being pregnant with all this heat, but i also want her to be j...
2 answers |
52 days left expecting a boy and I'm wondering if anyone is all set for their baby?
3 answers |
31 weeks + 2 days. Usually I feel her kicks up highly on my left side almost in my ribs. We had our 3D sono on the 7th and she wasn't ful...
1 answer |
I am currently 31 weeks and 3 days, this is my 2nd baby. With my first, I took my vitamins sometimes but not always and my baby was perfe...
3 answers |
Ok sept mamas how is your summer going mines is horrible i sweat alot more then i used to specially in private parts..does anyone else ha...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I am 27 weeks pregnant and i still have horrible acne! Anyone else having acne at 27weeks?
Just clock 27 weeks today, super excited
3 1/2 More Months to go !!!. Yayyy SEPTEMBER babies are almost here , I'm super anxious to meet my 1st Daughter after my 2 Precious boys ...
13 answers |
Hi I had my glucose test this morning and was discussing blood tests with the phlebotomist.. up until this point (28 weeks) I have only h...
So I'm 28 weeks pregnant and seriously I am angry all the freaking time now. I'm talking about someone could stand too close to me and my...
2 answers |
And my next one is due right smack between their birthdays. Oy.
13 answers | 5 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Sep 2016 Babies Community Resources