Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Sep 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2016.
81 - 100 (of 197) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm currently pregnant with my second child... I'm 25wks 2days along... Only 100 days left... Its a girl... How many days do you have lef...
5 answers |
I'll be 25 weeks more, I'm so excited to meet my baby boy but at the same time nervous because it's my first baby, and I don't know what ...
2 answers |
13weeks or less left for us to go who is ready?
3 answers |
Went for my ultrasound on the 11th and was told my daughter is breech. Everything kinda started making sense because I always felt her ki...
6 answers |
Hey I'm 24 weeks pregnant & I just found out that I have gallstones should I be worried about the baby ? Anyone been through this before ?
2 answers |
So I have been for my 20 week scan, but they couldn't tell the baby's sex. Can I book another scan, or will I have to wait until the baby...
4 answers |
In need of some unique baby shower ideas for a Boy???
2 answers |
My baby is diagnosed with bilateral clubbed feet in the scan. We r very worried. Mom with similar experience pls tell me if ur baby is fi...
1 answer |
His is there a Facebook group page
His is there a Facebook group page
Is it to early to feel lil kicks from the baby? I been feeling like feelings but not sure if it's the baby or not? I'm a 1st time mommy ...
7 answers |
Has anyone else dealt with a short umbilical cord? What effects could it have on the baby?!
2 answers |
I am having sharp pains and I am 22 weeks pregnant. I can still feel my baby move though. Going to see my doctor tomorrow. Did anyone els...
8637947 tn?1410934635
So went for anatomy scan and when she went to measure my cervix she couldn't at first because I was having co reactions but didn't feel t...
1 answer |
It feels like these months are going by slow and wanted to know your thoughts about it if you think that 4 more months is gonna take long...
2 answers |
Any september mommies know the gender of their baby yet??? Anyone waiting until birth??? Im having a gender reveal we find out on the 25t...
16 answers |
My Dr called yesterday to tell me that my baby tested positive for down syndrome. I know that it's common to have false positive but I'm...
3 answers |
I'm 20 weeks haven't felt the baby yet should I be worried ?
5 answers |
Any moms ever have a two vessel umbilical cord? If you did how was your babies health? I recently found out I have this and my Dr made an...
1 answer |
Soooo we went for an ultrasound and the tech didnt seem 100% about the sex I have a son already so I thought I saw boy parta but the babi...
2 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Sep 2016 Babies Community Resources