Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Sep 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2017.
1 - 20 (of 70) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was planning in telling my parents tomorrow that I am pregnant (1st time) as I thought I was 7wks but found out am actually 5.5wks. ...
5 answers |
I'm 17 weeks and 2 days along and according to bloodwork i'm expecting a girl! I'm so happy just a little worried because i have lost a t...
3 answers |
Hi all! 18 weeks pregnant with my 1st and still don't think I have felt the baby move. Is this normal? Any advice?
3 answers |
Hi, I am at 16 weeks and i think i have started to feel slight movements. Hard to explain but its like pressure from the inside. Has any...
1 answer |
So I'm about 18 and a half wks pregnant...I was laying on my stomach and I felt movement. I quickly got up and lay down on my side. I hop...
1 answer |
Hello all! I'm 15 weeks pregnant with my second. This pregnancy is draining all of my energy, and I'm feeling useless at work. I work in ...
4 answers | 2 comments |
Hi guys I'm 18 weeks pregnant and I have severe constipation, my boyfriend bought be ducolax overnight and I was desperate so I took too ...
3 answers |
Hi, does anyone have any suggestions to prevent stretch marks? I'm 15 weeks pregnant and my tummy itches...especially below the navel.
5 answers |
Hi guys, base on my first ultrasound my EDD is September 28 How about you guys? Is there someone here same due date as mine?
5 answers | 2 comments |
Just wondering if anyone here who wants to share how their pregnancy is going? :) I'm at 5 weeks now, according to my own calculations a...
19 answers | 25 comments |
I got the Nipt test done and got the results today. Has anyones results been wrong with the gender? The nurse said it's a girl. Just c...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I am 17 weeks pregnant I've felt my baby move a little bit should I be concerned if I dont feel it everyday. Am I still too early to feel...
2 answers |
I am 15 weeks 4 days with my first baby and don't even have a bump yet:( anyone else experience this? I'm just scared my baby isn growing...
2 answers |
Hi everyone I have been totally scared for the last 2 weeks, I really don't think my baby is growing anymore my stomach seems to be the s...
2 answers |
When would i be able to find out gender out of our baby i heard 12 weeks but not sure
9 answers |
May God bless all of us on a successful, and healthy pregnancy!!! That's all
4 answers |
I'm 14 weeks and I been having sum brown discharge for bout a week and half now does anybody know why? And is it dangerous to the baby
1 answer |
Hello everyone, I'm 28 my first baby I'm excited, nervous, anxious, happy, and the list can go on. I just can not shake my nausea its all...
5 answers |
i have had some bleeding over the whole period of the pregnancy so far, however it stopped a week or 2 ago. now i have some pink fluid co...
3 answers |
Okay, so at 6wks I had some bleeding, I wasnt filling a bad but it was bright red. I went to the Er and everything was fine. I had my ob ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Sep 2017 Babies Community Resources