Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Sep 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2017.
1 - 20 (of 107) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
20590254 tn?1501428623
Can a woman get pregnant if they had sex but the man does not ejaculate? A woman and a man had sex. He was behind her. He didn't ejacula...
39+4 woke up with headache and sore throat this a.m. Felt it come on yesterday and through night. I don't normally take medication unless...
Hi all - I've had two days of regular (less than 10mins but often as close as 5mins) contractions and this morning has a "bloody show"......
2 answers |
It seems that I get mad at everything so easily and every little loud noise gets in my nerves and gives me headache. Not only that, most ...
1 answer |
so im around 24 years old , i smoke weed weekly or daily sometimes , my girlfriend is 5months pregnant and ive been concerned about the b...
1 answer |
Going to the hospital tonight to be induced. Thus is baby number two and baby number one came out by herself, so never had to have this d...
yay
Well I had my son Friday Sept 1, an everything is going great, get to go home Monday! Thank u everyone for the support an good luck on e...
2 answers |
38 week check up today! Do they check your cervix at all ? I haven't been checked , don't feel contractions either . But just curious if ...
5 answers |
Well, is that my first ultrasound due date is September 24. That puts me in 36 weeks pregnant. But from my first day of my last period ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I'm due this weekend. 80% effaced. Only dilated 2 cm. Set to be induced Monday if I don't go in labor before. First baby. Anyone else du...
13877085 tn?1435911316
I'm due September 21st (36+6) and dilated to a 2 at 50% effaced. My Dr. Is leaving it up to me if I get induced at 39 or not (I did with ...
Hi mamas! I'm currently 37 weeks 4 days today with my second child. My water never broke on its own with my first, and I had to be induce...
3 answers | 1 comment |
What do i need to pack in my hsopital bag for the day i go into labor?
3 answers |
So I am 36 weeks 2days prego with my first child, I was smoking marijuana to help me eat, sleep, and be able to get out of bed for my fir...
1 answer |
Looking for any tips or tricks to help stop acid reflux. I've never had acid reflux until I became pregnant. I'm 33 weeks pregnant tomorr...
2 answers |
I an pregnant with my 3rd baby, first boy. He's due Sept 21. I started feeling severe pain 3 weeks ago and am now on minor bedrest due to...
Less than two weeks at this point and don't even have the carseat installed. STM.
1 answer | 1 comment |
So I'm a second time mom. Due September 13th, but my dr thinks I'm going to go into labor in the next 2-3 weeks. (I have 5 weeks and 5 da...
5 answers |
Hi all! I'm 35 weeks pregnant today with my second baby. I'm just in just 5 weeks, but my dr thinks I'm going to deliver in the next 2 we...
I'm looking for some large family mom friends as this is my fifth pregnancy/fourth baby. We plan to have more children after this one as ...
8 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: Sep 2017 Babies Community Resources