Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Sep 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2017.
1 - 20 (of 82) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm looking for some large family mom friends as this is my fifth pregnancy/fourth baby. We plan to have more children after this one as ...
5 answers |
Just curious to how many of us are due on September 1st. This is my 2nd baby and I will be having a Girl again.
4 answers |
Just hit the 100 days left mark! wohooo! So anxious to meet my baby girl it's been such a different pregnancy experience than with my son...
So I have a 9yr old boy and a 19 month old daughter, with both my children I found out the gender during pregnancy, now that I am expecti...
4 answers |
Hi mommies! This is my second pregnancy. I'm 24 weeks +2 days. I'm having a hard time wanting to do anything. All I want to do is stay ho...
4 answers |
Just wondering if anyone here who wants to share how their pregnancy is going? :) I'm at 5 weeks now, according to my own calculations a...
20 answers | 25 comments |
Hi friends, I recently had my Anamoly scan at 20 weeks , my cervix length is 3cm without any funnelling . Though Doctor hasn't shown any ...
2 answers |
Hi their,i m 27 weeks and my cervix lenght 2.87Cm.is it normal??
Hiya im struggling to find a name for my 4th child we found out its a boy i like names that are different i have shay brodie and melody s...
Not really a question, but just found out we are having a baby boy!! Name is going to be Declan.
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hi guys i am so worried :( I am planning to poop so im pushing my self but then suddenly i saw a little blood mixed with my urine when ...
I am 20 wks about to be 21 on Wednesday and I'm concerned that I haven't felt any movement as yet
3 answers |
Hi all! 18 weeks pregnant with my 1st and still don't think I have felt the baby move. Is this normal? Any advice?
5 answers |
Hi, does anyone have any suggestions to prevent stretch marks? I'm 15 weeks pregnant and my tummy itches...especially below the navel.
7 answers |
Hello ladies I'm 21 weeks pregnant with my third child and for the first time I'm experiencing a hemorrhoid. How can I make it go away?
I was planning in telling my parents tomorrow that I am pregnant (1st time) as I thought I was 7wks but found out am actually 5.5wks. ...
5 answers |
I'm 17 weeks and 2 days along and according to bloodwork i'm expecting a girl! I'm so happy just a little worried because i have lost a t...
3 answers |
Hi, I am at 16 weeks and i think i have started to feel slight movements. Hard to explain but its like pressure from the inside. Has any...
1 answer |
So I'm about 18 and a half wks pregnant...I was laying on my stomach and I felt movement. I quickly got up and lay down on my side. I hop...
1 answer |
Hello all! I'm 15 weeks pregnant with my second. This pregnancy is draining all of my energy, and I'm feeling useless at work. I work in ...
4 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Sep 2017 Babies Community Resources