Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Sep 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2017.
1 - 20 (of 93) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I an pregnant with my 3rd baby, first boy. He's due Sept 21. I started feeling severe pain 3 weeks ago and am now on minor bedrest due to...
So I'm a second time mom. Due September 13th, but my dr thinks I'm going to go into labor in the next 2-3 weeks. (I have 5 weeks and 5 da...
5 answers |
Hi all! I'm 35 weeks pregnant today with my second baby. I'm just in just 5 weeks, but my dr thinks I'm going to deliver in the next 2 we...
Less than two weeks at this point and don't even have the carseat installed. STM.
1 answer |
I'm looking for some large family mom friends as this is my fifth pregnancy/fourth baby. We plan to have more children after this one as ...
8 answers |
I was planning in telling my parents tomorrow that I am pregnant (1st time) as I thought I was 7wks but found out am actually 5.5wks. ...
6 answers |
Just curious to how many of us are due on September 1st. This is my 2nd baby and I will be having a Girl again.
7 answers |
I found out I was pregnant almost a week ago. Called doctor and they made my appointment March 7th. Seems so long to wait. How long did y...
4 answers |
I'm 6 weeks with little to no symptoms but I've been so queezy starting this week. Am I actually going to throw up or the just a feel for it
6 answers |
So I have a trip planned to Florida in a couple weeks. My doctor said today they strongly discourage travel to Florida. The CDC and Flori...
2 answers |
Is anyone else due September 19th with a baby girl?
2 answers |
Second time mom. 33 weeks and 2 days. Wondering when other second time moms packed their hospital bags. Is it too soon to start packing? ...
2 answers |
13877085 tn?1435911316
I'm due with my second on the 21st! This is my first boy. Anyone else due this day?
2 answers | 2 comments |
Looking for any tips or tricks to help stop acid reflux. I've never had acid reflux until I became pregnant. I'm 33 weeks pregnant tomorr...
1 answer |
Hello all! I'm a second time mom. This pregnancy is the complete opposite of what my first was like. I'm having wicked bad morning sickne...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I'm 31 weeks and 2 days and found out at today's ultrasound that my baby's tummy is measuring only 28 weeks and leg bone (femur I thi...
1 answer |
My fiance and I have already decided on what we are naming our baby girl was just wondering what y'all are naming ur babies :) ours will ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I am 29 weeks with baby boy #2 and my glucose test came back elevated so next week I will be going in for a 3 hour lab testing to confirm...
1 answer |
Hiya im struggling to find a name for my 4th child we found out its a boy i like names that are different i have shay brodie and melody s...
1 answer |
Hi their,i m 27 weeks and my cervix lenght 2.87Cm.is it normal??
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Sep 2017 Babies Community Resources