Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Sep 2017 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2017.
1 - 20 (of 61) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi guys, base on my first ultrasound my EDD is September 28 How about you guys? Is there someone here same due date as mine?
Hello everyone, I'm 28 my first baby I'm excited, nervous, anxious, happy, and the list can go on. I just can not shake my nausea its all...
5 answers |
May God bless all of us on a successful, and healthy pregnancy!!! That's all
3 answers |
Hello all! I'm 15 weeks pregnant with my second. This pregnancy is draining all of my energy, and I'm feeling useless at work. I work in ...
I'm 14 weeks and I been having sum brown discharge for bout a week and half now does anybody know why? And is it dangerous to the baby
i have had some bleeding over the whole period of the pregnancy so far, however it stopped a week or 2 ago. now i have some pink fluid co...
3 answers |
Okay, so at 6wks I had some bleeding, I wasnt filling a bad but it was bright red. I went to the Er and everything was fine. I had my ob ...
When would i be able to find out gender out of our baby i heard 12 weeks but not sure
8 answers |
I'm 14w 5d and I've been experiencing a pain that kind of feels like ovulation pain. Anyone else go through this?
2 answers |
Hello all! I am 14 weeks pregnant today with my second child, and have been having severe lower back pain for the last 2-3 weeks. It hur...
5 answers |
I got the Nipt test done and got the results today. Has anyones results been wrong with the gender? The nurse said it's a girl. Just c...
1 answer |
I'm 13 weeks and am already experiencing sciatic nerve pain. It's mainly in my left butt cheek and upper thigh. I work 12 hours shifts on...
2 answers |
I started taking prenatal vitamins (the gummies) the day I found out I was pregnant. But recently, it seems that they're making me nauseo...
7 answers | 1 comment |
I turnered 12 weeks today . How many months am i ?
1 answer |
So I've already started to feel normal and good again at 10 weeks. I know that should be exciting but it also weirds me out that it happe...
I'm 12 wks and 5 days. Today I'm expieriencing bright red bleeding. No cramping, no headaches, no pains, just blood. It's my first pregna...
2 answers |
I've missed about a week of prenatal vitamins? What should I do?
1 answer |
Hey ladies, Yesterday I experience some vaginal bleeding that wasn't heavy, but lasted for a split second. Now it's like when I wipe I se...
1 answer |
I had my first ultrasound yesterday. I am 8w6d. The doctor told me that I'm measuring 2 weeks behind. He said the best case possiblity is...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 10 weeks and morning sickness has just started. I can't keep food down, have terrible heartburn and no food sounds good even when I'm...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Sep 2017 Babies Community Resources