Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Social Community

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

21 - 40 (of 42221) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey ladies I have a 14 month old and I'm 24 weeks pregnant. With the first pregnancy I was nervous about labor because I didn't know what to expect..now I'm nervous because I do know what to expect lol does anyone else have this problem?
blessedwbaby2 | Last answer
My husband and I just had our first child and he is now 1 month old. We are considering having a second and be done. If we did not get pregnant again we want to adopt. If we decide to have another we want to do it asap and I'll be done w...
JJWalls | Last answer
I'm a ftm and due in 6 weeks. My husband really wants me to breastfeed, I really want to be able to except I'm very self conscious. I know it sounds silly I also understand I might feel totally different when she is here but right now I ...
torip93 | Last answer
I am 7 weeks and 2 days i have gained 5 lbs is this normal I feel like everything is tight on me my boobs are super engorged and my mood swings are out of control what do I do to not gain to much and to help with mood swings
jazzijazz23 | Last answer
Im almost 35 weeks now, and he has a 2 vessel cord and is on the smaller side. So I'll be going in 2 times a week till he comes at 38 weeks. Unless she takes him sooner. Has anyone had a smaller baby and were they ok. Everything looks go...
Ace0321 | Last answer
Was just curious on how many women have tried out the Chinese gender prediction calendar ? .. -how accurate was it on the gender ?
denisejaay94 | Last answer
I know you can't have intercourse until 6 weeks post partum, but can I still oragasmn with foreplay? I'm almost three weeks post partum
jekanikki23 | Last answer
I have a daughter named Kailey and two boys named Cameron and Carson....I wanna stick with the K/C theme but need help finding the perfect name! Any suggestions??
Nessy2716 | Last answer
Does anyone else have a doctor who makes you feel uncomfortable about being pregnant lol might sound funny but true my doctor keeps making reference to how she hopes ill have a girl this time so i can stop havong more babies not to menti...
2016mommy2be | Last answer
I have no friends All I can do is cry
Msmommaof3 | Last answer
Help! I am only 5 weeks along and I am having all day nausea. Not morning sickness, just nausea. How do I control this? I've been drinking lemon water to help but sometimes it doesn't seem to work. What have you used?
Allixmariee1960 | Last answer
Suggest me hindu baby boy name starts with V ❤️ pls
sindhus | Last answer
Did anyone had an experience with castor oil to induce labor? Did it work?
gle973 | Last answer
I just purchased the celestial Raspberry tea and it has natueal flavors including raspberry leaves and raspberries . Will this work as effective as the Raspberry leaf tea itself ? Will it help labor progress ? Has anyone tried it ?
KylaaJ | Last answer
Can anyone remember if that had little pains in their first trimester.. I've only just found out think I'm about 6/7 weeks got an app tomorro to confirm .. But can't remember if I had these pains with my first child x
loveMyBubs | Last answer
I have 3 kids one miscarrage and now pregnant again. All in that order. Not exactly stress free. New to my area. Dont know any doctors or at least referrals from ppl. I had a miscarriage here where im currently living so i really dont wa...
Claudia5thprego | Last answer
I'm near Boise, ID. I could really use some mommy love. Don't really have many friends nearby.
LadyWillow | Posted
I need help of naming my first born. He will be here soon hopefully. Anyone who can help me with Muslim name starting with r?
chimamy | Last answer
i am 18 weeks an I only gain 2 pounds.. My first pregnancy I gained my this time about 8 pounds, I feel I am eating but idk if it's happened to any of you, just hopping my baby is getting enough nutrients
manda2930 | Last answer
I'm only 4 weeks along but I can help cleaning at the moment, has anyone else experienced early nesting? I thought this only happens towards the end?
firsttimemumma11 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Blank
lyshabob
13167_tn?1327197724