Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
21 - 40 (of 43352) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have 18 days left an I'm do excited I can't wait to see my little man. An I can't wait for his sister's an brother to meet him. But I'm...
11 answers | 2 comments |
Her name is Anissa _____ Sparrow. Please help in anyway and feel in the space.
8 answers |
18981035 tn?1474954407
This morning, while laying in bed the room was spinning! Tried closing my eyes a few times it didn't help. That was at 8 am. Its now 11...
15 answers | 7 comments |
Is anyone else experiencing this? I am 21 weeks and just feel the urge to get everything ready. In the last two weeks I have been purchas...
1 answer |
9961264 tn?1410876929
I am going crazy.. I am 35 weeks and getting very anxious/nervous about my daughter staying with family for those couple days. Me and my ...
2 answers |
Hi, I'm 14 weeks now, I could hear gargling sounds in my stomach from 2days, Anyone else facing same kind.
1 answer |
Do you know anyone who didn't take them? Did it affect their child? It's not that I didn't want to I was just always getting sick even if...
7 answers | 3 comments |
Have anyone ever had a ctg during pregnancy,what is it about and what usually happens,is it something I should be worried about to say we...
1 answer |
I found out 2 days ago that I'm 5 weeks yesterday I experienced soptting, I went to the ER they did ultrasound and blood test, they presc...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi ladies just wanted to see Wat were all having if you have found out. Is it boy season or girl season. I find out in 2 days so excited. X
82 answers | 18 comments |
I wanted to know what's the best cream to put on the belly for stretch marks, or what's the best solution to get rid of them after baby?
5 answers |
I am so excited I made it to 37 weeks wen dr thought I wouldn't. I'm so ready to meet my lil man. I can't wait to see him. I'm extremely...
8 answers | 1 comment |
I understand these should be avoided while pregnant, but what if they are medically necessary? Has anyone gotten an MRI or Cat Scan whil...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello ladies, Can you please share your experience of having a 16 week prenatal appointment? Do they do an ultrasound or is typically ...
8769357 tn?1402723475
Hi mommas, Im 23 weeks pregnant and this morning I felt my bump dropped really low and I'm also getting tightenings, which could be Brixt...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Okay ladies this is my second pregnancy but my daughter is 7 now so it's been a while since I have had a tiny little humans in my house ....
My son is 6 weeks and I've been giving him infamil newborn and he's very gassy, fussy has trouble pooping sometimes and crys more often n...
3 answers |
Hi im about 6 weeks pregnant with my 6th baby anyone else due around the same time.
18 answers |
So i haven't found a name that i really liked i want something unique im having a girl. Any ideas??. Thanks:)
1 answer |
Is it normal to have alot of pressure while standing or walking on your cervix at this point in pregnancy? I don't remember this with my ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
1018329 tn?1448983765
Blank
KAnuCmEY