Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
21 - 40 (of 44102) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I need to air travel and it's long hours flight approximately 11 hours. Is it safe to travel this time.
Is this normal like no red bleeding in like brown and I'm worry I don't want to loose my baby I have my first ultrasound on Tuesday hope ...
4 answers |
I'm 31weeks pregnant and i have been having lil boils on my butt since 26weeks of my pregnancy... Pls wat do I do and is it normal in fir...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi, what is a good fetal doppler and how early can it be used? Im only 5 weeks but once i get my first scan with the doctor im going to g...
4 answers |
So I found out I'm pregnant a week ago. I don't know how far along I am but counting since my last period I'm up to 3 weeks or a month. I...
3 answers |
I am 22 years and 7months pregnant and my sex drive has increase soooo badly i feel like having sex twice a day or even more but im tryi...
1 answer |
Im 21 weeks pregnant, last one week i was feeling baby often and strong.but today i didnt feel anything from the morning, what can be the...
6 answers |
Our first child's name is Edward. We like the name very much, and would like to match it with a name that is as nice for our upcoming sec...
9 answers | 4 comments |
Im 32 weeks and cant sleep at night..its like 5 nights i havent slept.having really bad stomach burns n burps all night.all the food ju...
5 answers |
I am a 2 years old son, and am now 6weeks pregnant my baby father is mad about it and want on abortion but I disagree so he said I should...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Anyone ever have bleeding in the first trimester? How long did it last?
6 answers | 1 comment |
I felt what I thought was a spasms or a electric shock in my stomach I'm 18weeks pregnant. I went to lay down and rest doctor told me but...
1851352 tn?1437742010
Anyone else experienced a toilet water splash incident? I was at the hospital this weekend for birthing classes and I went to the restroo...
2 answers |
Breech at 37 weeks and scheduled to be delivered at 38 weeks. How can I get baby to turn?
7 answers |
So I took my prenatal vitamins and about 15 later I felt weak and feeling like passing out with the last of my energy ( so I felt) I call...
3 answers |
Im 9 weeks pregnant and im already showing and cant fit half of my clothes already
5 answers |
I would like to know your opinions on the few names I have picked out. Unsure of the gender so I've been dabbling with both boy and girl ...
14 answers |
My SO is stuck on the name Hayleigh. But I am stuck on Paisleigh. What do you ladies think? My SO named our first boy. My mom named our s...
3 answers |
I'm 37 weeks today and have a toddler who just got over a bug. We headed to my husbands dads house for a short visit with him and his cr...
3 answers |
I've recently started feeling sick to my stomach, I've had so much nausea and tmi diarrhea. My stomach has been feeling so upset to the p...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources