Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
21 - 40 (of 43952) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm kinda embarrassed by the things my body is doing this pregnancy I even want to cry I have had 3 kids but I haven't ever lost control ...
4 answers |
I am currently 9 weeks (almost 10) pregnant, last night I started to throw up. I had a cup of noodles and a Starbucks tea, and maybe 45...
3 answers |
Is it normal to feel pressure in my vagina area when a Braxton Hicks contraction happens? My baby is bottom down by the way and I'm 29 we...
I'm 35 weeks and 5 days pregnant and I have lost my appetite completely. Is this normal?
1 answer |
I'm 6 weeks and 1 day and my 20 month old does a lot of crying and fussing. So what is wrong with my child? Is this normal? What do I nee...
4 answers | 1 comment |
So ill be 38 weeks tomorrow and heard of taking raspberry leaf tea to bring on contractions and labor ! Has anyone tried this ? If so can...
3 answers |
Hello ladies, I wanted to know how many diapers should I pack for my hospital bag, and what size should I be buying?!
5 answers |
I'm 14 weeks pregnant and this is my first I was just wondering when the baby would start sitting on the bladder?
2 answers |
Hey I'm 5 weeks and 5 days today but still haven't experienced any symptoms. My doctor says everything is fine could I just be overly exc...
8 answers |
So i am pregnant with my second child. I am only about 12 weeks and i keep putting off going to the hospital to arrange my midwife ap...
I am 6 weeks pregnant and I know cramping is normal but how long can it last I've had it lasting for almost a week now can it last throu...
2 answers |
I started having brownish pinkish discharge is this normal? Im being told its normal but im a bit worried its not .
1 answer |
Please help asap....I Ate a Plum Fruit just after dinner only to realise on the 3rd one that they might have all been containing worms Y...
3 answers | 1 comment |
How many weeks are you normally when the baby is head down
3 answers |
So this is my second pregnancy and with my 1st my mucous plug broke 4 days after my eye days and I went into labor within that day. With ...
4 answers |
I'm wondering how Will I know when my baby is head down, my last appointment I was told he would be a head first baby, but wasn't sure if...
1 answer |
39weeks and still no baby no contractions nothing cervix is still at a 1cm.. I'll be 40weeks next Wednesday on the 18 what can I do to st...
9 answers | 8 comments |
My husband and I are having our second little girl. Our first daughters name is Milah Lou (pronounced my-la) well we like Scarlett Rae b...
1 answer |
I'm wondering if it's safe to drink Castro oil at 36 weeks my doctor told me if o deliver soon it won't be no harm baby will be healthy ?
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I'm 33 weeks and we have not finalize a name for our son. Please vote below.
9 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources