Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
21 - 40 (of 44443) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
She is due October 16th and still had no name! Lol
11 answers |
I have a common cold with a canker sore on the inside of my bottom lip. Im just wondering how I might treat it since I can't use any kind...
We just found out we are having the girl we have wanted for forever now!! However we are struggling with names. I really love the name Be...
3 answers |
It can not be Brandon, Brice, Brett, Bruce, or Brian because those are already family names. Any other suggestions?
1 answer |
My due dates next week ,and i haven't opened nothing at all since my last docs appt which was last week . Any mommies out there know of a...
1 answer |
Anyone else show really early with second pregnancy? I'm only 6 weeks and look like 5 months!I had to break out my pregnancy pants alread...
2 answers |
Cant decide...
1 answer |
I just used the restroom and I was bleeding when I wiped. I'm really scared. But I googled it and it seems that a lot of people started s...
3 answers |
I don't want people knowing I am pregnant yet but we have a few social events coming up where there will be drinking, and everyone knows ...
6 answers |
I'm to the point I don't want eat nothing everything looks disgusting to me idk what to do! I know I need to eat cause my stomach hurts! ...
6 answers | 2 comments |
This is my second pregnancy and I went in this morning for a 13 week neurotranslucency scan and it was the worst visit I've had. The lobb...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Im 5 weeks and i may be getting ahead of myself but i love being prepared. For a boy first name we are thinking about Waylon For a gir...
1 answer |
Hi! I'm 22 weeks pregnant with a baby boy! I know I have time to decide but I'm stressing out about names because nothing feels right. I ...
8 answers | 1 comment |
My hubby and I can't decide on a name for our baby girl that will be here in less than 2 weeks! I love the name Ivory but my husband love...
8 answers |
I'm debating if my daughter needs a middle name or not and if so which is better!? Last name is Lira by the way
5 answers | 1 comment |
Started spotting yesterday and then heavy bleeding with bad cramping today. Went to the Dr. And just that fast, I miscarried. I'm so upse...
3 answers | 1 comment |
13877085 tn?1435911316
I'm 36+5 and have been dilated since I was 32+5. I've been having bh contractions but a couple times today I've had contractions that end...
We wanted something different but not too different. Our last name is one syllable.
After months of debating and not deciding a name for a baby boy we finally decided Easton Jennings O'Dell
1 answer |
Ok. Im a mom of three (2 living 1angel baby) and im 4wks pregnant with my first rainbow baby. I am about 30-40# over weight and have had ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources