Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
21 - 40 (of 44340) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
13877085 tn?1435911316
I'm just curious when everyone started dialating? Once you started, how fast did the rest of it go? If you have multiples, did you start ...
6 answers | 3 comments |
I find out the gender of my 2nd baby in a few weeks got a girls names just stuck between two If it's a boy I've wanted Asher all along bu...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I am 6 months almost 7 when should i take maternity pictures?
1 answer |
Went to my 39 week apt today and I'm still at a 2. ( been contracting). DH and I did have intercourse this evening ( not sure if that mak...
1 answer |
Hi guys! I'm new to this! Just looking for some advice and guidance. I'm 28weeks with my first. Im having a good pregnancy no sickness et...
2 answers | 1 comment |
This baby boy #2 my first little is named James Lee O'Dell. I had my mind set this one was a girl but nope another precious baby boy and ...
1 answer |
DH and I are still stuck on a baby boy name. We have one picked out but not sure if it goes together. Opinions on Kasten Elliott?
3 answers | 1 comment |
I'm pregnant with baby #2,and I don't know where I should begin looking for my baby's furniture. For my son we recieved almost everything...
5 answers | 2 comments |
We wont find out gender til October but since our pregnancy announcement was ruined (ended up in the er with a torn placenta) we want to ...
Im having a girl i decide to name her sophie but cant figure out a middle does somebody have a suggestion i will appreciate it
I had my son 3 days ago. And I have been trying to breastfeed. We'll my milk hasn't exactly came in all the way yet. I do try to put my ...
7 answers | 6 comments |
Hello mummies I'm 36 weeks preggo and I'm having a boy. I would love to stay with the letter A but any suggestions would b great thank you
10 answers |
Having a hard time choosing a boy and a girl name... Micheal is my fiances middle name and butler is his last name
6 answers | 3 comments |
13877085 tn?1435911316
Looking to decide between the two for our first boy! We already have the muddle name picked out. Our daughter's name is Serenity :)
3 answers | 1 comment |
I'm pregnant with my second child I need help with a babygirl name
12 answers | 6 comments |
So my husband and I habe know about the pregnancy for about a month now. I'll be 9 weeks Saturday. We are waiting til atleast 12 weeks to...
6 answers | 2 comments |
Hello mummies I'm 24weeks preggo and I'm having a girl. I'm so excited
22 answers | 11 comments |
Anyone 10wks pregnant and totally lock concentration at work....?I made mistakes on some file am dealing with...and everytime I heard tha...
1 answer |
Ok im due December 3rd 2017! Im in week 19! Any one else who is close to mine i can relate to? Im ftm to be!!!
3 answers |
Choosing names
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources