Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
21 - 40 (of 43046) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
OK so I did a home test last month and it was positive I'm normally 7 days heavy since feb I have been 3 days and light June and July hav...
12 answers | 3 comments |
I'm due in 4 days and I feel like this baby is never gonna come out!!! I've been absolutely miserable for the past 2 weeks and I just wan...
1 answer |
I have a One year old (he just turned one last month June 27th) & I am six months pregnant . Anyone else have two back to back ?
My sister has been mad at me ever since I told her I was pregnant. She is jellious. She told me. When I told her I was. She is mean to me...
6 answers |
I been having pain and in and out of l&d ladt week doctor sent me to L&D cause i was having contractions they put me on iv im 27 weeks an...
7 answers |
No one is really answering this for me but my 1 week and 4 days baby always seems started or scared. Not crying but her eyes are ways hug...
1 answer |
Had my 20 week ultrasound and found out we are having girl. Due 11-29 over joyed :)
1 answer |
So the radiologist and ob both found what it seems to be a bubble with fluid in it. They said its very common and since every test done w...
2 answers |
Hi im pregnant with my second 13weeks4days and im sure i can feel the baby sometimes. I have heard that some people grow quicker and feel...
1 answer |
This is my second pregnancy with a different father and very different situation. I don't feel pregnant and I just feel so all over the p...
3 answers |
I'm 29 weeks and I just feel huge and fat! I don't feel cute at all. I'm so ready to see my baby and get my body back. I really hate when...
4 answers |
Hi,its my first experience i had a pregnancy test done yesterday & result is positive. I am 4weeks & 6days.No abnormal signs except that ...
4 answers |
I'm 34 weeks, n I keep having a tightening in my stomach....what is this?
4 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 33+4 weeks pregnant
46 answers |
November feels a long time away. Just wish it was here soon. Anyone else fed up waiting. Can't wait to meet my bundle of joy though
11 answers | 1 comment |
OK I'm 37weeks and my doctor told me I could have my son at anytime now.. should I be mad that his dad is still going out of town for wor...
8 answers | 4 comments |
I'm 38 weeks 2 days pregnant with my first child and the nausea I had in the first trimester is back with a vengeance!. I want to eat but...
5 answers |
Hi there on my 3ed baby due in 10 days 2cm dilated n lost al my plug naw al i need is pains im feeling so tired n feel like friend n fami...
5 answers |
Anyone live in North Carolina? If so do u kno what ob docs deliver at Cmc university hospital
3 answers | 2 comments |
I just took mine out.
13 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
1018329 tn?1448983765