Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
21 - 40 (of 44049) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Not a question but more so seeking some comfort tomorrow Feb.20th i am scheduled for a csection this will be my 3rd (due to previous pre...
3 answers |
Im 15 weeks by yesterday, i have experienced abdominal pain last four days time to time. Its lasting like 5-10 minutes and its gone. Do...
1 answer |
Help choose baby boy names with "A"
1 answer |
My son is due in 7 weeks and is going to be called Billy, but I'm struggling to decide on a middle name, I'm open to suggestions!
2 answers |
OK so I just turned 22 this Feb and my son will be 18months tmrw.I and my baby dad ain't married yet BT we r planing our court wedding by...
6 answers |
Is it bad getting a doctor's appointment sit up three months I'm pragnact bc this is my first and last year I had a miscarriage just afra...
hi iam 39+5wks preg. when ever i lay down my upper tummy gets too hard. its too painful im not able to sleep mor than an hour in a single...
6 answers |
I'm 6wks 5day pregnant with #2. However, I constantly have some sort of tummy pains. I never hard this the first time round. I'm const...
2 answers | 1 comment |
My boyfriend and I have decided that our child will have some sort of name to his family. If its a girl we're planning on giving her the ...
2 answers |
My other daughters middle name is Marie-Ann
3 answers |
Is it normal to show at 5weeks and 3days
7 answers |
I went to my appointment yesterday and I have 1 week till I'm due an I have not yet dilated.Is that a bad thing or will I dilate during t...
8 answers |
How many daus left for ya is so exciting lol i got 69
36 answers |
This is my third pregnancy and I've never experienced this at all. Up until today it's been fine and then my wrist just started killing m...
7 answers | 2 comments |
Im 16 weeks and i dont feel the baby movements, i dont feel anything. Last week sometimes kind of i was feeling but last couple of days ...
12 answers |
Hi moms! Did anything helped u with stretch marks I'm in 22nd week n I have itching on stomach, back, sometimes breasts I'm massaging ...
16 answers |
What is a great middle name for Aubree My other 3 daughters have the following mifdle names: Marie, Nicole, and Diane
19 answers | 1 comment |
Hi Girls, i am at 8 weeks and this is my first pregnancy Just wondering if its normal to have cranos very similiar to those that you get...
3 answers |
Does anyone had the proteine in urine before 20 weeks of pregnancy? What can be the reason and what i should do? Im 15 weeks pregnant.
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi Ladies, I am 35 and just had my son in December 3, 2016. I haven't got a regular period. Is it still possible for me to get pregna...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources