Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
41 - 60 (of 43939) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My boyfriend and I moved in with my parents in June to help out cause they were having some relationship issues . well now its January an...
2 answers |
Family and friends are telling me its normal and I shoulsnt worry that the baby heart beat will show around 8 weeks. Is this true?
4 answers |
Ok according to my app it says im 5 weeks. I went to the doctors and they did an ultra sound...nothing..took blood work and my hgc level ...
3 answers |
Well just wait wanted to share my little surprise. At around 2am Dec 31 I felt a pain in my side that wouldn't go away. I tried to sleep ...
10 answers | 1 comment |
Hey I'm 4 weeks and 7 days today .... I found out I was pregnant earlier this week's and since this week started I have been cramping my ...
4 answers |
I started spotting and it scared me. So I went to the er and they did a an ultrasound/sonagram (whatever they're called!) My blood was b...
2 answers |
I am 36 weeks pregnant and for the last couple of day I haven't really felt my baby move. Even after I eat or relax. He is starting to dr...
She was 8lb7oz. Five hours of labour and she is beautiful. Thanks to everyone who helped answer questions and generally just chat :) hope...
10 answers |
So my doctor is telling me that im going to have a c section because of low fluid levels its my first baby im **** scared. Any ideas abou...
4 answers |
I'm a first time mommy, so of course I have a lot of questions and have no idea what I'm doing. For reference, I'm 22 weeks. When I was f...
3 answers |
Husband and I just had sex and after I realised that there was quite a lot of bright red blood on him and me and still bleeding now when ...
1 answer |
I haven't gotten any contractions ?
3 answers |
Hi. I'm 24 weeks and 3 days and I haven't gain any weight but lost 1 pound from my beginning weight. Have any one experience this.
1 answer |
I'm 29 weeks pregnant. I have an anterior Placenta- and always have concern about baby's movement. I feel the baby but not as often as st...
2 answers |
My boyfriend and I been together 4 years now and we're having a baby boy. We debating on two different names. His Hawaiian, White & Black...
1 answer |
Can't decide which one I like better opinions ?
I have brown discharge when I wipe. I talked to my nurse and she said it's not uncommon. I'm 6 weeks. Has this happened to anybody else?
2 answers | 2 comments |
8769357 tn?1402723475
So ladies I'm due for a sweep tomorrow and I really want it to put me in labour. Is there anything I can do to ensure I will go into labour
2 answers |
Hi first time Mummas, I'm due in 30 days with my second. These are a few things I learnt that I was told or wish someone had told me the ...
4 answers |
11212942 tn?1416256054
My fiance and I are expecting our 2nd child. Im only about 6 weeks in but we are already having a debate on baby boy names. (He thinks we...
8 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources