Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
41 - 60 (of 43732) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 37 weeks Today Thursday and as I was walking around Walmart I felt some contractions , what does it mean? Is labor near? What can I d...
1 answer |
I am pregnant according to my urine test by hcg levels increased 131 to 557 bit my doc says there is no baby either I have miscarriage or...
9 answers | 3 comments |
I am 21 weeks and i couldnt stop smoking. I dont know why but i dont believe it can cause any problem.i think thats why i dont... I dont ...
15 answers | 3 comments |
So last night I had what I believe was Braxton hicks contractions. But this Is my first so i was wondering when i do get the real contrac...
1 answer |
what is and "up vote" I've noticed this button even pressed it a few times, lol no idea what it is lol, is it the equivalent to a faceboo...
5 answers |
So we find out in 6 weeks what we're having.. this is my 4th pregnancy and I'm having the hardest time trying to find names for this li...
5 answers |
I just wanted to share how for some crazy feeling I have started just feeling completely alive and not so tired anymore.. I'm 37 weeks pr...
Hello hello. I'm a ftm expecting my baby girl around January 2nd. I'm currently 33 weeks + 6 days . At my appointment a few days ago my d...
7 answers | 1 comment |
What were you doing or just got finished doing when your water broke???
13 answers | 6 comments |
Hi ladies, this os my second pregnancy And also my last one ! That being the i would like to do things differently with this baby that i ...
8 answers |
How!? I'm 36 weeks and I have a huge stomach and we tried last night and we just didn't even know how to do it with the giant stomach in ...
12 answers | 13 comments |
7969425 tn?1481056829
So according to my last mentrusal period. I am suppose to be 12weeks and 5 days today! I had a ultrasound today at a pregnancy clinic. (I...
You guys this might sound a little crazy but I really want to know if it's hormones or if it's just me.. but lately I've been missing my ...
4 answers |
What are sae bands and where can they be bought at ??
3 answers |
Ok ladies, I'm going to be blunt about this. I am 22 weeks and today I noticed that half of my vagina was swollen (the outside, one lip b...
8 answers |
Hi everyone just a question I don't no if it's to do with braxton hicks or not but all night my pelvic an vigina erea every time I moved ...
8 answers | 4 comments |
18981035 tn?1480198217
Okay ladies so I know I said I would do this, unfortunately life happened Lol.. So we gave birth 11/16/16 at 4:07 pm. Went in to be ...
2 answers | 6 comments |
Has anyone else have this complications. .. and what are you doing.. Pls help am 33 weeks now
1 answer |
Yeeeea... she is here. Thank you God
7 answers |
How did you get rid of the last little peice of baby weight that won't go away
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources