Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
41 - 60 (of 44043) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello. I'm 36, just found out I'm pregnant with my 1st, 4 weeks. I am wondering what other mommies to be have done to help sleep, safely....
1 answer |
Hi ladies! This is absolutely insane and I feel so stupid to even ask but any advice for me would be great! I am 34 years old...today is ...
5 answers |
Only one week from today and my baby girl will arrive! I'm excited and so nervous at the same time. This is my second scheduled c section...
10 answers |
Hi ladies I went for a dating scan today because I'd been experiencing some cramps my doctor wanted to get Every thing checked my last pe...
10 answers | 5 comments |
I'm pregnant with my 2nd child. My first born is only a year old. Im not sure if Im capable of caring for 2 children. My 1 year old is su...
12 answers |
My husband wants the name Raina Isabelle for our baby girl, I personally like the name, my family doesn't they think Raina is ugly. I wan...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Just took not one but two pregnancy tests because haven't been feeling myself and what do you know they were both positive! Wasn't expect...
3 answers |
I've been handling this baby pretty well I've thought, it's my 3rd, until today. My nausea has been much more tolerable than my other 2 b...
3 answers |
How do u add pictures on here?
10741432 tn?1420045138
Hey ladies im 21 weeks pregnant and throughout my pregnancy i have had watery discharge which i know its normal my question is how much i...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I found out i'm pregnant with my 2 child i should be about about 6 weeks along, but I don't have medical insurance and I can't apply for ...
8 answers |
Has anyone had a baby breech? I'm 32 weeks and they are doing an ultrasound every week from here on out. And my baby is breech. Any advice?
5 answers | 1 comment |
I have just found out I'm pregnant with my first!!! Any tips?
3 answers |
I currently have 12 days left till my due date, when should I start walking? And how far?
7 answers |
My cervix needs to soften, and I've read a lot about evening primrose oil. Has anyone tried it?
2 answers |
What do Braxton hicks feel like? Is it in the front or in the back? Or both? I have been having lower back pain on my right side sometime...
2 answers |
I'm 35 weeks pregnant and naturally look and feel huge almost at bursting point. He is still very active and I'm sure by the looks of it...
2 answers |
I'm wondering if it's safe to drink Castro oil at 36 weeks my doctor told me if o deliver soon it won't be no harm baby will be healthy ?
9 answers | 1 comment |
Yay
Yay I've got 59 more days to go and my little one will be here.
3 answers |
My son is a toddler and I'm wondering if he can be a part of the ultrasound appt. Have any of you had experience with this? Did they do w...
14 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources