Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
41 - 60 (of 44340) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I thought I had finally decided Ella Elizabeth O'Dell for baby #2 if it was a girl now I'm debating it i defiantly want the middle name t...
1 answer |
So hey ladies! I have not been on which I'm sure some have noticed cause I know I posted alot and probably got on so mes nerves lol! But ...
1 answer |
3191940 tn?1447272317
Hi ladies - I just saw this in my FB news feed. I've never heard of the brand before, but it's been a long time since I had babies! Jus...
I was told to be at the hospital 7:45am today to be induced. The hospital calls me at 6am and says ""dont come in we don't have any rooms...
6 answers | 1 comment |
when is everyone due?
90 answers | 12 comments |
i will 34 weeks tomoorow and i been having really strong pains every five minutes and then they go away and then an hour after the same t...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Good morning can you guys help find a beautiful for my princess please start with Sh my name is Sherly
6 answers |
I thought I had finally decided Ella Elizabeth O'Dell for baby #2 if it was a girl now I'm debating it i defiantly want the middle name t...
Ok so my 2 year old little boy has been kissing and laying his head on my belly saying sissy sissy. He does have a sister but doesn't see...
3 answers | 3 comments |
I'm finally gonna meet my little boy. But... As the hours pass I'm getting more nervous and scared then excited and happy? Why... With my...
1 answer |
I just took a shower and I was blowing my nose and I just felt...this liquid come from my vagina..it put my hand down there to smell it a...
2 answers | 1 comment |
So about a week ago I had my O.B appointment for baby girl and it seems like her kidneys are looking normal & I was told she was measurin...
3 answers | 3 comments |
Finally mommys I'm being induced on Monday morning. I'm a little nervous. What should I expect? Do I eat a regular breakfast before I go ...
1 answer |
Is spotting at 7 weeks normal? I have mild cramps also very mild
2 answers |
Ok i need help i found these names i like them to be unique but not to unusual. The middle nane with be john spelt different probably but...
2 answers |
A Unique name but not to off the wall.
1 answer |
Ok i need help i found these names i like them to be unique but not to unusual. The middle nane with be john spelt different probably but...
I wanna go ahead and get prepared things I should buy before I know the gender ?
5 answers |
9442948 tn?1406820051
I'm having another baby boy. The names we are picking from are a little vintage bc we are picking from family names. Having a hard time p...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I've had my scan today I was meant to be 4 ish weeks .. but the scan has measured baby at 6 weeks 1 day ?? Can fetus be big as a sack wth...
3 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources