Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
41 - 60 (of 44105) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I would like to know your opinions on the few names I have picked out. Unsure of the gender so I've been dabbling with both boy and girl ...
14 answers |
My SO is stuck on the name Hayleigh. But I am stuck on Paisleigh. What do you ladies think? My SO named our first boy. My mom named our s...
3 answers |
I'm 37 weeks today and have a toddler who just got over a bug. We headed to my husbands dads house for a short visit with him and his cr...
3 answers |
I've recently started feeling sick to my stomach, I've had so much nausea and tmi diarrhea. My stomach has been feeling so upset to the p...
2 answers |
Is it safe to use apple cider vinegar in pregnancy?
6 answers | 1 comment |
Could really use some help. I'm 15 weeks pregnant and I feel like every time my husband touches me I get aggravated. I don't want to cudd...
8 answers |
To me stretch marks are a badge of honor I know they don't look good but nothing you can do about them. What y'all yhink? I was little sa...
2 answers |
My husband wants the name Raina Isabelle for our baby girl, I personally like the name, my family doesn't they think Raina is ugly. I wan...
11 answers | 1 comment |
Is anyone else having problems gaining weight? I and 6 1/2 months pregnant and have only gained 7 pounds, which I don't understand I eat ...
10 answers |
Hi so i just found out baby #2 is another girl i am so scared on how my first baby is going to feel she is 2 years old , how did your bab...
4 answers |
Im 18+3 weeks pregnant, i was concern because i wasnt feeling baby movements often only sometimes for couple of seconds. Last 2 days i s...
1 answer |
Im a cpl days away from being 6weeks. Y am I spotting?
9 answers |
I'm 6w6d. anyone start showing this early?
3 answers |
Baby girl names that start with b pleaseeee
10 answers |
So we just found out baby #2 is another boy and we honestly don't know what to do about a name! My husband and I can't agree on any names...
7 answers |
Hi ladies I went for a dating scan today because I'd been experiencing some cramps my doctor wanted to get Every thing checked my last pe...
11 answers | 5 comments |
I'm 18 weeks on second child and I have an extreme amount of pressure near my pelvis. I asked my doctor about it but he said it was norma...
9 answers |
My doctor put me on Phengren for my nausea which has helped but my appetite is still gone. Even when forcing myself to eat It's not much....
3 answers |
If iml still smoking and I am 27wks. And stop smoking on the first of march I'll still able to keep my son right.
2 answers |
I'm a first time mom I've been cleaning alot and I get scared when my baby boy doesn't move around is my body tired or should o just go t...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources