Pregnancy: Social Community
About This Community:

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
shanriyaFeb 06
By manda2930
i am 18 weeks an I only gain 2 pounds.. My first pregnancy I gained my this time about 8 pounds, I feel I am eating b...
By firsttimemumma11
I'm only 4 weeks along but I can help cleaning at the moment, has anyone else experienced early nesting? I thought th...
By Jazminnewmommy
I'm 32 weeks and I just noticed I have stretch marks on my stomach :(. I'm not used to seeing this on my body I was a...
By lizzie94
Anybody tired inducing labour at home before?!
By twinkieg86
Any moms in Atlanta, I'm due June 23rd with another girl, looking to make friends
By Naraa_123
When Are You Due ?
Mayo8Feb 10
By phillymaria
Finally my little bundle of joy is here,Milan William Robinson....he Is my pride n joy :)
Lee86leeFeb 10
Lee86leeFeb 10
By sunnykitty
I need help finding names... I like a few but still looking for more. :)
By Katmichelle44
I'm Having A Boy, Due March 15th And I Want A Name That Starts With J. I Have A Jacob And A Jeremiah Already.I Haven'...
Relly_1Feb 09
vcarperFeb 08
Ms_prissyJan 20
By vcarper
Just asking for fun. Did anybody have morning sickness and still have a boy? I'm 11 weeks and have morning sickness e...
BethweissFeb 09
By sophiekmkm
So im almost 13weeks 3rd baby. I have no motivation to do anything at all i just feel numb all the time. Yes i have d...
anwhatin1Feb 08
By amandajo862
This is my second child, and I'm nervous about labor. I can not have an epidural due to back surgery. Any tips on how...
By MDM16
I have never been pregnant before, but when I see the statistics for the first trimester miscarriage rate, I get anxi...
Bambino_PFeb 08
By vcarper
I'm 16 weeks and still exercise and do cardio about 4-5 times a week. I feel great. I'm wondering has anyone ever exe...
By momnush
Is it reliable to know your baby gender through a chinese calender?
8367118_tn?1442609020
By joceeykittykitty
Anyone else expecting their third baby?? Im nervous as to I have two toddlers ...and this baby I still havent even be...
mvueeFeb 08
jescsmithFeb 07
By Deahl27
I have had 2 miscarraiges with the same partner within 4 years. The first one was 6 weeks and the second one was 8 we...
By soon_be_mum_of_4
This sounds so small but it's really bringing me down! :( :( I'm 30 weeks and feel so FAT and uncomfortable it's gett...
kimiku91Feb 07
stupidgirl38Nov 22, 2015
WagnerMommyOct 27, 2015
rose12303Oct 26, 2015
Emily_MHModeratorAug 28, 2014
By isaknhenrysmama Blank
Does say one know how to post a question in the ask a nurse forum? It does not show the post a question button.
?
By becca1204
I'm wondering if anyone has had a glass of alcohol since they have been pregnant?
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources