Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
41 - 60 (of 44211) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My Daughter has an L name I just want to keep it so both of them can start with L because this is the last child I am having
17 answers | 2 comments |
I am 35 weeks , and decided to name my little princess Lundi. It's pronounced like ( LON- DEE) but I have no middle name for her , any su...
2 answers |
Ok we had our gender ultra sound about 3 weeks ago. Tech was sure it was a girl and if not baby was sure doing a good job of tucking. She...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Is this even normal that my butt is gone...I had a nice round butt...but now is all gone!!why!! Have this happend to any of you mamis?!th...
3 answers |
I'm 16 weeks with my first child. I have been having terrible tailbone pain. My doctor said it isn't much I can do and it will worsen. Do...
2 answers |
I'm almost six weeks, but I'm completely exhausted like I'm in my third trimester. This is my second pregnancy. Any tips on how to feel m...
3 answers |
Im 12 weeks due november 7 is it to early for my feet to swell
4 answers |
Does anyone know about a cheaper pregnancy photography studio around? I found a couple but they were very expensive.
1 answer |
I am taking prenatal capsules && every time I take them I feel like they are stuck in my throat && it makes me feel like I need to throw ...
3 answers |
His name will be Tobias. We like Carter and a few others right now.
1 answer |
I'm 16 weeks today and I have a 4 year old daughter and just found out today we are having a boy. We are very excited to have 1 of each
2 answers |
We all know a healthy baby is the most important. But the day you know your pregnant you start Dreaming about What the gender Could be. A...
23 answers | 1 comment |
971074 tn?1362763366
I have seen this question on here before. I usually just get confused and don't respond. My son is turning 11 months in 4 days. I'm 34 an...
13 answers |
Having a baby girl, can't decide on a name. Its between, Emilia, Leila, and Elana. What do you guys think?
8 answers | 1 comment |
please can anyone help me with a short baby boy name?
16 answers |
Hey! I'm almost 24 weeks and we can't decide on a name at all. Any suggestions for a boy??
1 answer |
I just found out I'm expecting my second child and I'm really anxious. Way more than with my first. I'm trying to potty train my first an...
2 answers |
Hello mummies how are you all doing today. I'm in need of baby names beginning with little J. Please help a sister?
5 answers | 6 comments |
I'm 34 weeks pregnant. Obviously swollen feet is extremely common at this point but have any of you had extremely swollen feet to the poi...
2 answers |
I'm having a boy
3 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources