Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Social Community

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

41 - 60 (of 42578) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
When you take the blood test to find out the babies gender, how long does it normally take to get the results?
  Posted
So i had my baby on 4-22-16. At 516am via csection. She weighs in at 11 lbs. 21 inches ... crazy iknow.. she is n the nicu. I haven't been able to hold her yet. But soon I will. I just thank God for her safety getting here and keeping...
  Posted
Perming my hair ? It's time to perm my hair , not sure if it is safe or not ? Or is there anything I can do that is less abrasive? *Note: I have African American hair.
  Posted
Hello everyone! How is everyone doing? So I'm 19+2 weeks pregnant and I haven't felt my baby kick yet. I know not everyone is the same but I was just wondering if anyone else is the same or should I be worried. Thanks everyone
  Posted
Normally, about how many ultrasounds do you get throughout your pregnancy? And more specifically, in your 1st trimester?
  Posted
My boyfriend rarely has sex with me he has hurtful things at times like your to big to have sex with your stomach gets in the way I just feel like he's not attracted to me anymore most of the time he turns his back while we sleep and I s...
  Posted
Hello ladies. Okay so March 3rd 2016 I start my period ended maybe around March 5th or 6th, I had unprotected sex March 13th and my ovulation calendar says I ovulated around the 17th... My conception date according to the calculated ...
  Posted
I gave birth to my king! April 11th he was born 8:53 and I'm sooooo in love he's the best. I can't believe how long I was n labor it was so draining and PAINFUL so I did take an epidural n I must say I'm so happy I chose to take it. I di...
  Posted
I'm always super excited an nervous before each dr appointment. I'm not sure y I know at my last appointment it took awhile longer than normal to find the heartbeat. An I always get nervous. But I'm super excited to hear the heartbeat. ...
  Posted
I go for my 1st ultrasound on Monday, in scared because my bf and I have rough sex. Not that we try to but it's what we're use to and it ends up happening. I just want the baby to be okay, is it possible that that could be a problem?...
  Posted
I have a 8month old and I just found out im pregnant again. I dont know how to feel. I feel guilty. Like I didn't give ny son a chance. Im in nursing school and I have alot of help from family and my boyfriend. But I know people will loo...
  Posted
I'm 8th week pragnent but my doctor says its too small for week 8 and when she took a urine test it was slitly negative. Im too upset to hear that. What should i do now?
  Posted
Sorry to bother BT I hav so many questions 2 ask BT I had a c-section with my first baby boy & he about 2 b 3years old on June.&well I'm preqnant aqain n my due date is August 31st & I wusz wondering if it's possible 2 hav my second chil...
  Posted
I have did 4 of the old wives tale about gender predictions with my boyfriend. Ive did the baking soda & pee, bleach & pee, wedding ring on the string & I forgot the other but all signs of a boy. Me & my boyfriend just did it for fun. I'...
  Posted
Had my 1st appointment today, and I wasn't thrilled about the blood work. But I am happy that my office foes the gender blood test and it's covered by my insurance. So at my next appointment I'll will know what I'm having. It's super E...
  Posted
Hi everyone, I am 39 week pregnant yet no sign of labor. Is anyone like that?
  Posted
Ok so I have 3 beautiful kids now an I'm on my 4th baby. I will be 15 weeks sat I'm super excited. I feel super alone my boyfriend want to leave because my dr wants me to hold off on sex for a lil bit for medical reasons. An none of my f...
  Posted
Im 38 weeks & 3 days & not a CM dilated :( . HELP !
  Posted
Is it true that you can only have 3kids when you have a c-section??is it true or nha??
  Posted
7248126 tn?1395409934
So excited. Found out yesterday we are expecting another baby girl :) naming her Abigail Grace :)
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Blank
KelzLanigan
Blank