Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Social Community

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

61 - 80 (of 42588) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a 8month old and I just found out im pregnant again. I dont know how to feel. I feel guilty. Like I didn't give ny son a chance. Im in nursing school and I have alot of help from family and my boyfriend. But I know people will loo...
  Posted
I'm 8th week pragnent but my doctor says its too small for week 8 and when she took a urine test it was slitly negative. Im too upset to hear that. What should i do now?
  Posted
Sorry to bother BT I hav so many questions 2 ask BT I had a c-section with my first baby boy & he about 2 b 3years old on June.&well I'm preqnant aqain n my due date is August 31st & I wusz wondering if it's possible 2 hav my second chil...
  Posted
I have did 4 of the old wives tale about gender predictions with my boyfriend. Ive did the baking soda & pee, bleach & pee, wedding ring on the string & I forgot the other but all signs of a boy. Me & my boyfriend just did it for fun. I'...
  Posted
Had my 1st appointment today, and I wasn't thrilled about the blood work. But I am happy that my office foes the gender blood test and it's covered by my insurance. So at my next appointment I'll will know what I'm having. It's super E...
  Posted
Hi everyone, I am 39 week pregnant yet no sign of labor. Is anyone like that?
  Posted
Ok so I have 3 beautiful kids now an I'm on my 4th baby. I will be 15 weeks sat I'm super excited. I feel super alone my boyfriend want to leave because my dr wants me to hold off on sex for a lil bit for medical reasons. An none of my f...
  Posted
Im 38 weeks & 3 days & not a CM dilated :( . HELP !
  Posted
Is it true that you can only have 3kids when you have a c-section??is it true or nha??
  Posted
7248126 tn?1395409934
So excited. Found out yesterday we are expecting another baby girl :) naming her Abigail Grace :)
  Posted
Any moms on here from Memphis TN ?
  Posted
i am breastfeeding my 8 months old son and i am expecting too.. is it safe to continue with the pregnancy for my little ones health and for the expected baby.. please help!!!!
  Posted
So I have a theory that gender can be determined by the age you are when you conceived, and the year the baby is born. If both are odd or even, it's a girl, if one's odd the other is even it's a boy. Works for me, as my mum was 17, I was...
  Posted
My partner and i cant agree on any girl names i want something unique and he wants aomething oldschool i juat dont want her to have the same name as everyone else sugjestions would be awesome !
  Posted
Im a certified nursing assistant at a hospital. The same hospital i plan on delivering at...Its hard work and im 31 weeks about to be 32 weeks. But my goal is to work till my water actual breaks while working. So all i need to do is go d...
  Posted
How do you change your due date on this app?
  Posted
Okay so I'm 19 and a first time mommy! I'm due on new years with my little girl! But I cannot pick a name I want something unique! I was thinking violet or willow but can't decide any ideas or suggestions? (:
  Posted
I'm 24, a first time mum who is planning a June wedding, in grad school taking 2 classes (one of which is my dissertation) & preparing for my Aug baby. My sister just turned 20 a few days ago & we are very close. She feels like I didn't ...
  Posted
Ok so I'm 3 weeks off my due date and I keep getting the feeling I need to push like I'm in labour but I don't think I am. I'm also eating really bad cramps and back pain should I call my midwife or is it normal.
  Posted
Okay, a friend of mine called me and said she is pregnant again and doesn't know what to do becase she had a baby 3 months ago via c-section. She said she wasn't planning on getting pregnant anytime soon she also said she was on the pill...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources