Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
61 - 80 (of 44161) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My first day of my last month period was Dec 16 which would make me 12weeks today but my baby is measuring for to be 10weeks mon is tht b...
7 answers | 4 comments |
I've been having diarrhea for a few days now but haven't changed how I've eaten. I haven't been constipated at all this pregnancy only so...
2 answers |
I've been sick & throwing up like crazy the past 2 days, my body is aching so bad, & I'm unsure if I can still bathe in espom salt, or i...
10 answers |
I am 5 weeks pregnant, and have had 1 miscarriage and an ectopic resulting in removal of one tube. I'm just wondering when I should go fo...
5 answers |
I am a 2 years old son, and am now 6weeks pregnant my baby father is mad about it and want on abortion but I disagree so he said I should...
7 answers | 1 comment |
I had few drinks of alcohol on my birthday on 18th March. I was not aware of the fact that I was pregnant. I am now too much scared. Can ...
5 answers | 5 comments |
How do you guys deal with depression during pregnacy? I have been fine up til now 22w1d. Now I don't feel like my self and just want to e...
3 answers |
I really need an online job so I am asking if anyone knows of any please help me out. Being home caring for my child I would like ...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Have any of you mom's delivered natural and had an induced also? My previous 2 were natural as in my water broke at home and they were pr...
10 answers |
Went For My 34 Week Check Up My Belly Is Now Measuring at 38 weeks With Baby's Head 3/5 down.. Off For A Growth Scan Wedsenday Then To Th...
1 answer |
I have a vertical scar going pretty much all the way down my abdomen, due to an emergency surgery 11 years ago. Is this going to affect m...
Came home after 8+ hours as a CNA. Husband called into work to do God knows what. I've been working since Monday don't get a day off til ...
6 answers |
Im 5 weeks today, i had a tiny really light red bit of blood when my progesterone pessaries leaked (ivf pregnancy) when going to the loo....
4 answers |
I am 30 weeks and 3 days my cervix measures 2.6 centimeters my doctor wrote me a prescription for Progesterone 200 mg that I insert vagin...
What are some way to naturally start labor? I am scheduled for induction Thursday and my doctor wants me to try to go on my own before th...
3 answers |
Anyone else find it extremely hard to give up something? For me it's smoking. Cut back like crazy but can't cut it all the way. I use to ...
12 answers |
I'm due with my second in October and I am finding myself feeling upset if I am away from my eldest is only 2 for even a few minutes if i...
9 answers | 1 comment |
So I am looking for opinions on baby boy names. There is some disagreement in the household! Ha ha This is first and middle name.
5 answers |
We are set on Jaxon the debate at home is the middle names...
2 answers |
I had preeclampsia in my first pregnancy and it end up with emergency c section on 36+5, my daughter was perfectly healthy but small weig...
4 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources