Pregnancy: Social Community
About This Community:

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By loulou2121
Hello everyone! I am about to move to the Bay Area (Sunnyvale) and I am completely new go California weather. My baby...
amyy27Sep 02
cheche27Sep 02
By cheche27
anyone had any creative ways to announce pregnancy to family /friends??
By lonna3288
I just found out im having a girl,i was pregnant b4 but miscarried but i guest im in that stage of pregnancy where im...
By Patriciaaa02
so I'm 23 but I look 15 and I'm tired of people staring at me like wtf !! Im getting super annoyed about it I'm 7 mon...
By mommytobe777
Only 5 weeks & having pregnancy problems but stomach began to itch today & that gave me hope(:.. Wishing for the best
By sammy020116
Hi mummys to be, im a first timr mum to be im 22 weeks and not syre how move.ent is ment to feel, i grt liltte kicks ...
Piggies__Sep 02
suggsbabySep 02
ens0822Sep 02
By suggsbaby
Is it good that the prep contrastions are not bothering or is it bad
By Arobe470
So the time is coming soon! Which is why I thought it was about time I start sending out invitations and figuring out...
By QueenRubyRed
Anybody else feel like there not getting any closer to there due date? I'm just dying to hold my prince already becau...
By collinsmumma
When my son gets here I was considering giving him a Binky because baby's seem to love them and they are life savers!...
By myangle3
Hi ladies I have 12 more days until I see my baby girl I'm so excited. I've already had three c-section but I find my...
By chikitines
I am 32 weeks and for these past few weeks I have been very nauseous and deasy
bug692Sep 02
By first_time_nervous
This is the first time I am pregnent and I am super nervous and scared about my week 8 scan. I am in my week 6 right ...
By mommytobe777
I'm supposedly 5 weeks & even gotten a positive test, but 3 days later I began to bleed off & on very heavy the first...
By mommytobe190
I just feel so depressed could this have an effect on the baby? Things have just been going so downhill for me in lif...
By vanroh08
36weeks & FTM, My pelvic bone is hurting terribly since I woke up.. l want to know is it bcoz the baby is making plac...
shekuSep 02
eesscottSep 02
By sheku
I can't really explain what is wrong with me, i have been very nervous and even pick up relevant issues with my boyfr...
By QueenEdenJ Blank
The pain is getting worse with each day. Has anyone gone through pregnancy with fibromyalgia? I have no clue what to ...
By JohnsonJass
I'm 35 weeks pregnant I haven't experience any nausea through out my pregnancy but today I feel nauseous is this nor...
By gens40
This isn't my first child, but it's my first time experiencing morning sickness. I'm just 7 weeks but it's really bad...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank