Pregnancy: Social Community
About This Community:

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
lilgirl25Jul 20
dbdfnkJul 19
IseemommiJul 17
Bree_29Jul 17
By Iseemommi
OK I'm 37weeks and my doctor told me I could have my son at anytime now.. should I be mad that his dad is still going...
By firsttimemama2016
I'm 38 weeks 2 days pregnant with my first child and the nausea I had in the first trimester is back with a vengeance...
dbdfnkJul 19
dbdfnkJul 19
jbcjbcjbcJul 19
By lovebeingmummy
Hi there on my 3ed baby due in 10 days 2cm dilated n lost al my plug naw al i need is pains im feeling so tired n fee...
By mommyof3xxx
Anyone live in North Carolina? If so do u kno what ob docs deliver at Cmc university hospital
By hummingbird2017
I just took mine out.
kkezzaJul 18
By KeeganandAubreesMommy
Does any one else have kids close in age ? My son will be 15 months when my daughter is born next month.
LauraD45Jul 18
jepwm83Jul 18
jepwm83Jul 15
jepwm83Jul 15
By jepwm33
Hi, have just found out I'm pregnant with my 5th child. I have 2 boys aged 15 and 6 and 2 girls aged 12 and 5. I have...
lovetianaaaApr 09, 2014
By blackdolly Blank
Baby boys names??? Help
lece0809Jul 17
MabergirlJul 16
By MBabyRose14
So today I kept feeling like I had to poo. Everytime I went, nothing came out. Finally I just felt lots of pressure a...
By kkezza
Im 22 weeks tomorrow and im worried ive not felt my baby girl for 2 days r u suppose to feel ur baby move everyday af...
By traccee
I am getting ready to have my very first baby shower. With near 35 women from all ages and parts ofy life. I am nervous.
MrsFahadJul 17
carolindJul 15
lece0809Jul 13
lece0809Jul 13
By yesyfab
Does anybody know any myths about guessing babys gender that might be true
By Chasitee12
I'm pregnant again. Only 5 weeks! I had to tell someone. My family is going to be upset. My first born is only 14 mon...
By Bonnie_01
At what week could you find out the gender? I'm 9 weeks I'm so eager to know the gender
By Casper0611
I still haven't felt my boy move at all... I'm 18+2 weeks. I went to the doctor Wednesday and heard the heart beat on...
By MrsHompeschPatterson
I am 28, almost 29, weeks pregnant and my hubby is thinking about joining the marines as we are a low income family a...
By twink88
Sorry it's not a question, just found out the other day I am expecting!! So, so happy!!
hkjenJul 13
By Mommy31992
Ok so be for I was extremely hungry now since u turned 27 weeks I'm not really hungry at All it's weird. I keep tryin...
Meka1201Jul 15
kate924Jul 15
EshaGreerJul 15
tori512Jul 13
By Feliciaxoxo
OK so I'm in my first trimester and I'm having period like bleeding with clots and all i went to the doctors and had ...
By adrianna_facundo
I am 36 weeks and 3 days pregnant and i only have 25 days left! More or less anyways. How much time do you have left?
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources