Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
61 - 80 (of 42897) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I'm currently 35 weeks pregnant with my first baby and im a 21 yo student. I have absolutely no money and im starting to panic as i ha...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 20 weeks and 2 days when can I feel my baby move, this is my first baby and having a girl .
2 answers |
I missed my period..yayy! Lol..its my first baby and i have no idea what are the symtoms will be ..4 weeks and 3 days now..didnt take pre...
2 answers |
Every morning i get up and im hungry never used to be like this i eat then five minutes later im hungry again sometimes im hungry but the...
4 answers |
Im five weeks exactly what am i suppose to be eqting this is my first
1 answer |
Im 19 and I dont know how to tell my parents I'm pregnant. My mom is about to move out of state and my dad lives in illinois. I dont want...
6 answers |
got this horrendos belly pain all across the bottom of my belly, only early days, no bleeding is this normal cant remember with my other ...
1 answer |
I'm 13 weeks and I can't sleep through the night. I fall asleep around 9:30 10 pm and wake up to pee around 11 and can't go back to sleep...
1 answer |
So I'm 20 weeks and 2 days pregnant and I'm not that big at all and u don't feel the baby moving yet I just had a Dr appointment 3days ag...
2 answers |
Am I the only one craving things I can't have. I want raw oysters, feta cheese, a margarita, and a tattoo right now!!!!!!
3 answers |
Hello everyone I am trying to pick a first and middle name that sounds good together for my little boy. Any suggestions?.
4 answers |
I took a pregnancy test but it came out negative but i still didnt get my period can it be to early to test ?
3 answers |
Im five weeks pregnant and i was wondering is it to early to start picking out names
4 answers |
Hi All and congrats to everyone for expecting. I am in 15 week now, i have pain at centre of right hip. It often got severe while lieing...
2 answers |
I found out I was pregnant exactly 5 weeks 3 days ago and my HCG level is still low (49) but its moving up. This is my first pregnancy an...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Okay so long story short a lady at my apartments was parked in the emergency spot I told her to move her car a little so I can open my do...
11 answers |
I'm wondering people's experience going from 2 kids to 3? We've just been totally surprised with baby number 3 and my youngest son is 14 ...
2 answers |
Im 9 week left to meet my first baby how about yall ?
34 answers | 1 comment |
Dose any one have a lap band and is 26 weeks or more dose port hurt any problems?
My LMP was November 27th, I had sex January 8th with no prior intercourse and the following Friday I got a positive pregnancy test. I don...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Blank
2gs_2bs_andcounting
Blank