Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
61 - 80 (of 43924) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi. I'm not at all concerned. Because a chubby baby is a cute baby. But. I'm 21 weeks. At 19 weeks, the doctor said my baby boy was weigh...
3 answers |
Hello, I'm 7weeks with our 3rd child. The 1st was a normal birth but almost 15yrs ago. My 2nd was challenging, my placenta ruptured and...
1 answer |
Any advice to keep contractions going and constant. Its 2hrs and last only 10mins.
1 answer |
??
My boyfriend and father of my child are no longer together So i really Wouldnt Feel comfortable with him in the room with me ! My questio...
1 answer |
Im 9 months pregnant and im having a think white dischanger come out of me with pain in my stomach am i open my celieve
7 answers |
I need to pick a name is ELIJAH ANDREW a good name or what are ya opinions
I have 8 days left and still undecided about a name ☹️ please suggest names Spanish
8 answers |
Down to 3 names need someone to help narrow it down.
6 answers | 1 comment |
This is my second pregnancy, I'm almost at the end - 35 weeks already.. I'm staying home with our daughter who is 16 months old. My husb...
4 answers |
Please help us decide on a baby name. My husband is African and I am from Ukraine. Wet live in US. Looking for a European name that could...
11 answers |
I'm 10 weeks and 6 days pregnant and I've been having problems with my wisdom tooth. I've been in pain for almost a week and I really wan...
7 answers | 4 comments |
I have my baby boys first name figured pit but i cant seem to find a middle name .. i prefer it to start with the letter "J " ... Any ide...
5 answers |
I am 38 weeks and still can't decide on a name for my son. I have two in mind, it is between Kaden Matthew or Josiah Matthew. I have been...
5 answers |
I am waiting till my son is born to decide on a name like I did with my first but I like to have some suggestions. Our last name is Madse...
7 answers |
I had my son with a c section. He's 27 months old now. I'm 5 weeks pregnant. Can anybody give me some tips with a pregnancy after a c sec...
4 answers | 2 comments |
Almost 12wks and had culture swab done, now bleeding bright red. Anyone else have this happen?
I had a miscarriage Oct 27 then the 28 had a D&C did not bleed again so a month after we had intercourse till now (unprotected)bled the 5...
4 answers |
I'm 12weeks with baby #2... Me and my husband started shopping today tryna get ahead of things.. But I feel so lost? Like if I'm missing ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone I'm 39 weeks today is there anything you can advise I can you or do to bring on labour ? Really want to meet my little one now
8 answers | 1 comment |
I am 28weeks carrying now and last week scan medical practitioner said like baby is in breech position
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources