Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
61 - 80 (of 42725) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
8769357 tn?1402723475
Hi everyone just thought illshare my pregnancy and so everyone can have a chance to tell everyone how they copping. According to my calcu...
3 answers |
I m first time pregnant and came to knw through home test on 16 may 2016. When I need to contact doctor. I conceived after trying since ...
6 answers |
I feel like I just found out that I was pregnant. I was 4 weeks and my baby was the size of a poppy seed and now my baby has arms, legs,...
Has any purchased a pregnancy pillow to sleep with? Was it worth it?
4 answers |
Hi ladies! Have any of you signed up for birthing classes yet? I'm looking for Bradley classes in my area, but there aren't many options....
4 answers |
16465310 tn?1451069729
My boy is now 5 weeks(but will be 6 weeks in 4 days). I heard you get a growth spurt calender/application where they tell you every stage...
2 answers |
When is the doctor able to use the fetal doppler on you ?
4 answers |
Lately I've been so grumpy :( I hate it my poor hubby just want to love me and it seems like every time he does it bugs me. I want him to...
4 answers |
I am currently 13w 4d. Every since, I turn 13 weeks. I really eat, eat, eat & eat. I can't get full. Why? Why am I eating everything in s...
I literally cry my eyes out because I don't want my boyfriend to leave me when he has to go to work. Lol
7 answers | 2 comments |
17993381 tn?1462154504
My kids are 9 & 8 and I'm 29' This is the hardest pregnancy ever. I'm 24 weeks& vomiting Every single day. I feel miserable. I look at ne...
7 answers |
inflamed acne anybody know how to calm inflamed acne. an is it normal to get acne in your lip hair line i got what its called folliculis ...
2 answers |
I am 7 weeks, and I just want to sleep
2 answers |
We were informed the baby's umbilical goes into the placenta towards the edge in stead of in the middle. Have any of you ladies experienc...
1 answer |
I found out I'm expecting 5 days ago... It's my 5th baby which I'm super excited about it's my last one too :) I'm almost 29 I've always ...
1 answer |
Have any of you ladies had your husbands or boyfriends get sick when you were pregnant with a girl.My boyfriend cant even sleep with me a...
9 answers | 2 comments |
cry
anyone just want to cry ; (
5 answers |
I have aproximently 11 days left. Right on the 38week marker my dr said i was only 1cm so he tried to streach my cervix some. Since then ...
6 answers |
Is it Normal to feel so mixed up during pregnancy? Sometimes I be happy sad mad aggy for no reason.
2 answers |
Im only 4 weeks and im already showing to the point were my belly button is sticking way out and im kinda of nervous because my boyfriend...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources