Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
61 - 80 (of 43738) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
You guys this might sound a little crazy but I really want to know if it's hormones or if it's just me.. but lately I've been missing my ...
4 answers |
What are sae bands and where can they be bought at ??
3 answers |
Ok ladies, I'm going to be blunt about this. I am 22 weeks and today I noticed that half of my vagina was swollen (the outside, one lip b...
8 answers |
Hi everyone just a question I don't no if it's to do with braxton hicks or not but all night my pelvic an vigina erea every time I moved ...
8 answers | 4 comments |
18981035 tn?1480198217
Okay ladies so I know I said I would do this, unfortunately life happened Lol.. So we gave birth 11/16/16 at 4:07 pm. Went in to be ...
2 answers | 6 comments |
Has anyone else have this complications. .. and what are you doing.. Pls help am 33 weeks now
1 answer |
Yeeeea... she is here. Thank you God
7 answers |
How did you get rid of the last little peice of baby weight that won't go away
1 answer |
Back ache even thou I've taken paracetamol and I've been watching the time I've been having these cramps and it was every hour to every 4...
2 answers |
7969425 tn?1395855199
Baby number 4 on the way!!
4 answers | 2 comments |
So I'm 37 weeks with my first (a babygirl) and I would just like to say I don't know if its just because I'm so close to delivery day or ...
6 answers |
Not a question so much as a rant... I suspected a uti Tues so went to OB left a sample and they ordered me meds to start as we waited th...
1 answer |
I just dont know how to feel about this anymore , im 31 weeks and im just being put down and stepped on by my babydaddy , when it comes t...
2 answers |
I was out shopping today and it felt like I had urinated on myself but I went to the restroom and there was no unrine in my panties. I th...
3 answers |
Happy Thanksgiving mommies! ❤
11 answers |
Hi moms! I am currently 33 weeks, but just trying to prepare things little by little. I want to start prepping my diaper bag. Any suggest...
3 answers |
Had loose stool for about 4 weeks now and having period like pains and back ache pain for the last two days since I think my bf got some ...
3 answers |
8769357 tn?1402723475
Hey moms, I was wondering how many of you had premature babies and at what week and how did you babies do. I'm 32 and half weeks and was ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My husband has odd work hours and our firstborn is very demanding so I'm having trouble getting sleep while worrying about what my firstb...
2 answers |
I gained almost 5 and afraid that in the whole ill gain a lot till labour
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources