Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
61 - 80 (of 44441) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 30 weeks pragnant today with my first baby girl ... she has ancephlay its a rare birth defact where the skull did not form over the ...
9032196 tn?1401293794
I am going thru a few names but Kaiya Pronounced (k-eye-ya) for a girl. Is really stickimg out there i like it but want to know what othe...
1 answer |
Is this a cute name
6 answers | 1 comment |
Help me!
1 answer |
This is my second pregnancy and my first doctor appointment is till August 22nd, I had nausea with my first baby but it was only in the a...
13 answers | 3 comments |
Where is a safe place to babymoon without fears of zika?
I need help with a middle name beginning with the letter A im having a boy
7 answers | 1 comment |
Need help with ideas for a middle name.. 4th girl lord help me....
4 answers | 1 comment |
My Son Just Turned A Month, And I Need To Make My Appointment For My 6Week Check Up And Some Birth Control.... I Have Had The Nexplanon...
I am around 14 weeks with my 3rd baby... I have not been seen by a doctor yet for the pregnancy. Been trying to get in for over a month n...
It's been suggested to sleep on my side, and I would much rather sleep on my side, but I start to get extremely nauseous whenever I try! ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Little worried just sat down dark brown tar like discharge and now slight pain (could just be imagining that) anyone else experienced this?
1 answer | 1 comment |
Can you help me select a middle name?
I've been bleeding for a few days. I went to the doctor and had a vaginal ultrasound done which I was bleeding before that like a period ...
4 answers |
I'm looking for a boys name that starts with a "R" and will go with the middle name La'Shawn.
13 answers | 1 comment |
i am 38 weeks and today is the big day i am the hospital cant wait to see my baby girl count down has begun any time she will be here
3 answers | 3 comments |
13877085 tn?1435911316
I am curious as to how things worked for you if you went into labor early? I'm 33+3 and last week at 32+6 I ended up going to my local E...
5 answers | 2 comments |
i am really exited in 2 days i will be meeting my baby girl this pregnancy is been the hardest and had lots of complications since the be...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Please help me this is very stressful for me because my doctor wont give me a straight answer. Im 31 weeks pregnant with my first daughte...
A
A
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources