Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
81 - 100 (of 44443) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
13877085 tn?1435911316
I am curious as to how things worked for you if you went into labor early? I'm 33+3 and last week at 32+6 I ended up going to my local E...
5 answers | 2 comments |
i am really exited in 2 days i will be meeting my baby girl this pregnancy is been the hardest and had lots of complications since the be...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Please help me this is very stressful for me because my doctor wont give me a straight answer. Im 31 weeks pregnant with my first daughte...
when is everyone due?
98 answers | 12 comments |
With My Daughter I Got An Epidural And Was Fine.. With My Son I Received An Epidural As Well, BUT.. The Guy Had Poked Me In My Lower Bac...
2 answers |
My sister is getting married in Missouri on June 2nd. My baby is due March 10th. I would have to leave a little over a week before the we...
4 answers |
I know the Dr says 6weeks. But do you really have to wait that long? I feel really bad because well I was not the nicest during my preg...
8 answers |
esterday at the doctors they did an ultrasound and i though i was goin to be 38 weeks tuesday and turn out that i am actualy 39 weeks and...
3 answers | 4 comments |
18524847 tn?1465599501
So was your baby a big surprise or did you plan and try for it??
9 answers |
I have really bad lower back pain & then I feel popping my due date is the 27th & I still have to get car seat & a few other things am I ...
1 answer |
hi there all i had a doctors appointment today i got send to the hospital again for high blood pressure is there something wrong with me ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I just want to see some opinions about what brands do you think are the best vitamins for prenatal care or best quality!
2 answers |
hi there ladys i will be 38 weeks on tuesday i am having contractions there every 10 minutes i want to know how i can speed things up i t...
1 answer |
13877085 tn?1435911316
I'm about to be 33 weeks on Thursday and as of last night it started feeling like someone kicked me square in the box. I don't recall thi...
3 answers |
11928406 tn?1431052711
So lately ive been getting hot really really fast even if im doing absolutely NOTHING I STILL sweat it is the most disgusting and frustra...
3 answers |
13877085 tn?1435911316
Looking to decide between the two for our first boy! We already have the muddle name picked out. Our daughter's name is Serenity :)
4 answers | 1 comment |
Does anyone have any middle names suggestions for Maya? Not rose or Grace I like unique, boho, hippie sort of names like rain, Luna and w...
8 answers |
I am getting a white discharge it looks like a mucus greenish or sometimes looks like cotege cheese is this normal and what does this mea...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I really want to include Clarke in my second sons name since it was my grandpa's name but I can't find alot to go with it that I like.. e...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hello! I just found out I'm pregnant with my second baby! We have a 2yr old and lately he Won't let me go anywhere without him, I wonder ...
6 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources