Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
81 - 100 (of 43715) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello. I'm 21 yrs old and I make 6 weeks today. My partner left me a little before the big news. Even after I told him we were expecting,...
10 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 33 weeks and I just had like fluid come out and it's white discharge I felt it when it came out , that I was wet. What is it, or what...
4 answers |
So I fell a sleep earlier because I was really tired woke up went to the toilet for a wee then got back in to bed and just felt so uncomf...
What are your thoughts on two middle names, ladies? We are having a boy, and we were thinking to name him w 2 middle names... Brendan mic...
7 answers | 1 comment |
So my baby is in breech position doctors haven't been able to tell me the gender of my baby I'm currently 25 weeks 4days pregnant my moth...
2 answers |
So I know the early contractions are called Braxton hix contractions But do they consist of period like cramps.. I'm having them in my ba...
1 answer |
Im 30 weeks pregnant and im stressing ugh i have no idea what to do anymore i just wanna quit and give up on everything , my husband is t...
3 answers |
18981035 tn?1478485103
We decided to name our baby girl myah Porter. But we can't think of any middle names?? We need to turn in her information for he...
9 answers | 1 comment |
18981035 tn?1478485103
6 pounds 5 oz. 19 inches long. Was in labor for 7 hours. @ 10 cm it still took 4 hours to push. She was sunny side up. (Face up instead o...
11 answers |
I'm 26 weeks pregnant and up until now it's been maybe a day that I haven't felt that much movement, but I do feel when my baby has the h...
1 answer |
So our baby girl has around at 15.07 weighing 6lb 7oz and we have decided named her Daisy-mae
11 answers |
I'm currently 6months, I want to know when is a good time to go out of work?? I rather be home with my 2yr old and preparing for my daugh...
7 answers | 6 comments |
18981035 tn?1478485103
Woo 12 hours to go!! Been cleaning, making a list for my sister whom is watching our children while we are gone. Making meals for them,...
8 answers | 1 comment |
So I've started getting these bad migranes but I was wondering 1 or 2 of the 500mg tylenols??
So today is the day I have my section and tbh I'm not going lie I am bricking it.
5 answers | 2 comments |
This is my third child I'm 3 months and my morning sickness is out this world their nothing helping ,pickles krackers juice even the naus...
2 answers |
3 more days until we have our baby boy home with us. Gotta check in on friday at 6:30 in the morning :) im so excited. Never been induced...
3 answers | 1 comment |
So I'm 35 weeks pregnate with my first a baby girl. And its not a wierd craving but I went in the kitchen and was cooking a totinos peppe...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Has anyone had one or did you decide on elective caesarean. If you did have one did baby stay head down or turn back. Also did you have ...
6 answers |
Is it safe to eat salmon?
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources