Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
81 - 100 (of 44050) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi mums, my due date is 11 Feb nd my doctor said my baby is away from bone, nd there are 70 % chances of normal delivery, I'm scared, I d...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Im 38 weeks 39 in 2 days and i want to know if i could ask or tell my ob to induce me now without having any medical reason . Just so unc...
7 answers |
This is my first time being pregnant and at this point in time I just lost my job and got kicked out. In just looking for so advice being...
1 answer |
How long after seeing a bit of a bloody show did you all go into labour? I'm 36 weeks and had a tad of bloody mucus floating in my bath ...
4 answers |
I feel like Im stuck in the 3rs circle of hell. My nausea is minor compared to my previous pregnancies, but EVERYTHING I eat/drink a few ...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Just a rant... Hi I'm a 20 year old mom to b. I have a son who will b 2 in February and a son who will b 5 months in February and I'm no...
13 answers | 1 comment |
I've started craving and drinking dill pickle juice now that I'm prego I crave it is this normal or does is mean anything
10 answers | 3 comments |
Im in 14 weeks,yesterdey i had a little drop blood on my underwear i went to dr immediately. He told me a partial placenta is lying down...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Let me clarify as this is not a widely known defect but is very common.my baby boy was diagnosed with cdh (congenital diaphragmatic herni...
1 answer |
Im 38 weeks 39 in 2 days .. today i had an appointment which i was told i am 2cm my ob also stripped my membrane .. has anyone had this d...
9 answers |
How many weeks are you and how you feeling . What are you having
6 answers |
I've been feeling off.. Like not myself for the past 2 day. Is this a sign that something is wrong?
Im 14 weeks today, last night a had a small drop of blood on my underwear no pain no more bleeding. Today i went for a check dr told me ...
Hi every one. It's my second pregnancy and my obs says dt ur baby is breech in position.m so worried cos my first baby was cephalic and n...
1 answer | 1 comment |
It's been quiet a stressful pregnancy. Issues with my father, struggling with my husband to help out with our son and getting stupid comm...
Im totally devastated after my 35weeks scan. Result says my baby has cdh.. cognetive diaphragmatic hernia. It occurs in one out of 2500 ...
6 answers |
Hi i am 5 weeks 4 days pregnant now getting white discharge at the time of urine?is to normal??
2 answers |
Im 14 weeks, all my pregnancy shymptomps start to dissepear and its so weird i dont feel anything.
5 answers |
Is it normal to feel pressure in my vagina area when a Braxton Hicks contraction happens? My baby is bottom down by the way and I'm 29 we...
3 answers |
Im having trouble picking a middle name for my son. Ive picked Jaydyn for his first and cant decide on a middle. So far ive come up with...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources