Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
81 - 100 (of 43082) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am getting ready to have my very first baby shower. With near 35 women from all ages and parts ofy life. I am nervous.
Does anybody know any myths about guessing babys gender that might be true
11 answers | 3 comments |
I'm pregnant again. Only 5 weeks! I had to tell someone. My family is going to be upset. My first born is only 14 months.
9 answers | 2 comments |
At what week could you find out the gender? I'm 9 weeks I'm so eager to know the gender
6 answers |
I still haven't felt my boy move at all... I'm 18+2 weeks. I went to the doctor Wednesday and heard the heart beat on dollar, so I know h...
3 answers |
I am 28, almost 29, weeks pregnant and my hubby is thinking about joining the marines as we are a low income family and have moved back i...
9 answers |
Sorry it's not a question, just found out the other day I am expecting!! So, so happy!!
5 answers |
Ok so be for I was extremely hungry now since u turned 27 weeks I'm not really hungry at All it's weird. I keep trying to eat but I alrea...
2 answers |
OK so I'm in my first trimester and I'm having period like bleeding with clots and all i went to the doctors and had her check it out and...
4 answers |
I am 36 weeks and 3 days pregnant and i only have 25 days left! More or less anyways. How much time do you have left?
11 answers |
My 18 month old son has been so whiny and clingy for the past couple of days. Like he will throw a total hissy fit if I try to put him do...
2 answers |
Can being anxious at work bring on preterm labour?
Hi I'm 12 weeks pregnant and have a 7 month old that's about to be 8 months on the 15th has anybody gotten pregnant right after having a ...
2 answers |
I am pregnant with my second child my first will turn a year at the end of July and today I literally broke down I felt so stressed my li...
2 answers |
18681567 tn?1466951975
This is my 1st baby and am 19 weeks,recently told my mom am expecting...now she monitors my every move...she is over the moon but now am ...
1 answer |
My boy has the stomach flu .he been throwing up since 4 am any advice to make him feel better its his first time having it . I used to ge...
7 answers | 3 comments |
I'm on baby#2 (girl). My first is a boy. Are you having a 2nd shower with gender changes? By the way my babies will be 13 months apart.
6 answers |
I'm due this week and am worried about how this whole postpartum thing is going to happen. I love my in-laws, but I'm worried about a few...
5 answers |
So excited tomorrow is my gender ultrasound. I'll be 20 weeks as well. What do I expect going in.. such as what are they all going to do....
1 answer |
I am having a lot of pain in my lower stomach groin area... I do a lot of lifting for work and it is starting to make it hard for me to w...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...