Pregnancy: Social Community
About This Community:

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By DodgerBoys
Hello everyone is there anyone who had gastric bypass and is now pregnant? I recently went in for surgery and for med...
By NathCar
Hi all, I was told by my doctor that I can use Tylenol as an only option to treat occasional headaches, but lately I ...
mrs_mack1Feb 04
mona15_Feb 02
Relly_1Feb 02
By 2010afroro
Whos having their beautiful FEBUARY BABIES?!?
7406493_tn?1454002812
By AminaM1
I rent a home in Illinois . last night my basement flooded completely. I lost everything except my daughters bike and...
Clo06Feb 03
FTM_Feb 03
By FTM_
Can you take Tylenol at 34weekes for headaches
By fizzo16
I have a bad cold and slight fever. No diarrhea or vomiting and 3 month pregnant should i be worried a out my baby s...
By porshafrank
I went to the doctor today and they say I weight 136 but before I got pregnant I weight 137 is it normal to to lose w...
By mommyof32016
I was just reading something about if your areolas get really dark it's a boy, if there light dark or no change its a...
2angelzFeb 03
By sojo2015
Hi guys,the doctor said I have short cervix and I am only 29 weeks.
By KylaaJ
Has anyone ever measured a week ahead and had a small baby ? I invested a ton into newborn sleepers and onesies and I...
By hailere
Due to a complicated pregnancy I actually lost 7 lbs. Now that I'm 7weeks post partum I've lost another 30 lbs so I k...
googie01Feb 02
BinaBopsFeb 02
By miiicheller
I really love the name Esmè Alise, but my SO says its weird and too twilight...is it ? Ugh, i love the name tho. What...
googie01Feb 02
19Karla92Feb 02
19Karla92Feb 02
19Karla92Feb 02
By 19Karla92
Hello ladies just wanted to share the good news today with you all! I had my 20 week ultrasound and i am having a bab...
siuox1Feb 02
19Karla92Feb 02
By siuox1
Hey mummy's I have just found out I am expecting my 4th child I already have 3 aged 5 2.5 and 18 months. Is it hard g...
By Lien0001
This morning they started painting the outside of my house,I kept doors and windows closed but still smelt in the hou...
By confused1020
Has anyone used essential oils to induce labor? Just wanted to hear about others experiences...
By brianaceles
I turned 34 weeks today n I was just wondering when should I expect my mucus plug to fall out ??? Another questio...
By MBabyRose14
I so don't know where to begin. I am not due until July so I still have time just wanted to see what you all think. M...
mrsp416Jan 27
By babynumber1ontheway
Just want some advise cant decide on a middle name for our little girl due 5th march, we both like the name george as...
By ashdawn0304
Need help picking a middle name that goes well with Penelope. Just NOT Rose. Lol any suggestions would be much apprec...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
4268628_tn?1375044776
Blank
Flickan
Monroe, WA
Blank
Buzzbeemommy