Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
81 - 100 (of 44342) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a two year old son, the first docter over look my blood test and i did a virganal birth and my son was expose to hpv. He had to st...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I hate my in laws but its an unspoken hate. Just can't stomach them. But it still hurts me when they gossip about me. I think that they a...
3 answers |
Hey moms and soon to be moms.. I am a mother of two; we are on our third baby now (12wks) and I've could've sworn I just felt the baby ki...
Hey guys in a 20 yr old mom of 2 currently pregnant just moved to tamarac fl looking to make friends anyone lives nearby?
My boyfriend went back to Indiana for a family event, i stayed behind because im 31 almost 32 weeks along and we have a big move coming u...
3 answers | 1 comment |
9442948 tn?1406820051
14 weeks baby is a nectarine :)
6 answers | 1 comment |
I just found out I have hemorrhoids,is it harmful to the baby? Is there any medication for it or should I cut it off..am 29weeks 2 days p...
1 answer |
Is it okay for my belly button to hurt constantly at 25 weeks. I'm about to be 26 tommorow ? Does it mean anything ? The pain .
4 answers | 2 comments |
Both me and my boyfriend are in between on this. Sebastian Steven or Sebastian Eli? I just wanted more opinions.
7 answers |
Hi, I'm 20 weeks and 3 days pregnant now. Next week I'm going to take scan. Anything should be asked during this pregnancy??? This is ...
Hi mums, my family and I just recently relocated back to our home state after three years for work related reasons for my husband. I left...
2 answers | 4 comments |
I am so excited to figure out the gender of this baby! I am 16 weeks and I find out at 20 weeks. Has any of you ladies tried any of the g...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I'm 7 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child. We are so excited and want to tell people but for our first baby, qe waited until I was 12 weeks....
6 answers |
9442948 tn?1406820051
What is something that really helped you when u brought baby number 2 home. It could be a baby item, something you did for you, asking fo...
1 answer |
I've always heard the old wife's tale about the heartbeat telling if it's a boy or girl.. I know it's probably not true.. but is there an...
3 answers |
How many kids you always wanted and how much you have so far? Was any of them plan for?
18 answers | 1 comment |
Does anybody pubic bone hurts and gets worse with time?
8 answers |
Wow can't believe that I have only 3 more days to meet my little prince!!...how many days more to go for you mamis?
19 answers | 2 comments |
Hello I'm 25 years old and I'm in 19th week of my pregnancy. At my 6 week I had a varginal bleeding and after that my doctor want me to...
At my last ultrasound I was 31 weeks and my baby was 4lbs 7oz already. Now he's 5lbs and I'm only 32 weeks. Should i be scared???
6 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources