Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
81 - 100 (of 42912) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Im five weeks exactly what am i suppose to be eqting this is my first
1 answer |
Im 19 and I dont know how to tell my parents I'm pregnant. My mom is about to move out of state and my dad lives in illinois. I dont want...
6 answers |
got this horrendos belly pain all across the bottom of my belly, only early days, no bleeding is this normal cant remember with my other ...
1 answer |
I'm 13 weeks and I can't sleep through the night. I fall asleep around 9:30 10 pm and wake up to pee around 11 and can't go back to sleep...
1 answer |
So I'm 20 weeks and 2 days pregnant and I'm not that big at all and u don't feel the baby moving yet I just had a Dr appointment 3days ag...
2 answers |
Hello everyone I am trying to pick a first and middle name that sounds good together for my little boy. Any suggestions?.
4 answers |
I took a pregnancy test but it came out negative but i still didnt get my period can it be to early to test ?
3 answers |
Im five weeks pregnant and i was wondering is it to early to start picking out names
4 answers |
Hi All and congrats to everyone for expecting. I am in 15 week now, i have pain at centre of right hip. It often got severe while lieing...
2 answers |
I found out I was pregnant exactly 5 weeks 3 days ago and my HCG level is still low (49) but its moving up. This is my first pregnancy an...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Okay so long story short a lady at my apartments was parked in the emergency spot I told her to move her car a little so I can open my do...
11 answers |
I'm wondering people's experience going from 2 kids to 3? We've just been totally surprised with baby number 3 and my youngest son is 14 ...
2 answers |
Im 9 week left to meet my first baby how about yall ?
34 answers | 1 comment |
Dose any one have a lap band and is 26 weeks or more dose port hurt any problems?
My LMP was November 27th, I had sex January 8th with no prior intercourse and the following Friday I got a positive pregnancy test. I don...
2 answers |
I went for my second ultrasound yesterday morning and a heartbeat could not be found. I measured 7 weeks 3 days. I haven't talked to my d...
2 answers |
I currently have a 14 month old daughter which is a handfull as my partner works long hours. Moved from my hometown was a big step ive ha...
1 answer |
Im 17 weeks n im always in a bad mood..n mad at everyone...y????
5 answers |
Was wondering if going back to work with in two weeks after delivery is too soon.i am the only income in my family due to my husband not ...
8 answers |
I'm currently 25weeks 2days pregnant with a baby girl!! Second pregnancy my first is a boy... What is the gender of you ladies baby and h...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
7552771 tn?1399774290
Blank
ericatoday