Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
81 - 100 (of 43931) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am waiting till my son is born to decide on a name like I did with my first but I like to have some suggestions. Our last name is Madse...
7 answers |
I had my son with a c section. He's 27 months old now. I'm 5 weeks pregnant. Can anybody give me some tips with a pregnancy after a c sec...
4 answers | 2 comments |
Almost 12wks and had culture swab done, now bleeding bright red. Anyone else have this happen?
I had a miscarriage Oct 27 then the 28 had a D&C did not bleed again so a month after we had intercourse till now (unprotected)bled the 5...
4 answers |
I'm 12weeks with baby #2... Me and my husband started shopping today tryna get ahead of things.. But I feel so lost? Like if I'm missing ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone I'm 39 weeks today is there anything you can advise I can you or do to bring on labour ? Really want to meet my little one now
8 answers | 1 comment |
I am 28weeks carrying now and last week scan medical practitioner said like baby is in breech position
4 answers |
Happy new year everyone. Guess i Got to brinG it in with my lol baby girl 2 weeks an 5 dAys old. Was hoping my bf be here but he wasnt.. ...
1 answer |
Hi everyone! I'm currently 5 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby. My first one was born at 31 weeks because of high blood pressure. He was a ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Im thinking about using caster oil in my next week of pregnancy because of how uncomfortable i am to speed up labor ill be 36 weeks .. i...
8 answers |
I am currently 18 weeks pregnant and my mood swings right now are through the roof,oh I should also mention this is baby number 3 for me,...
Does castor oil really work & is it safe?
3 answers |
A few nights ago, I had a dream that I was laying on a table and I reached down and could feel a little head sticking out (TMI I know). M...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Does loud sound effects baby if we attend rock concert for few hours
4 answers | 2 comments |
But not even a cramp. Anyone else over due?
1 answer |
I'm 14 weeks and 5 days.. My next ultrasound is January 24th. Is it possible to find out the sex then. I'm getting so anxious.
1 answer |
I'm having trouble choosing my baby girls name. Do you guys have any suggestions ?
1 answer |
I have a friend that's due any day & she have weed in her system what can she do to try to clean out her system will her baby get taken f...
6 answers | 1 comment |
So we are due to have our second little boy on February 4th... with my first I knew what I wanted to call him before the scan that told m...
1 answer |
Hi. I'm 32 wks & been experiencing sharp pain in my vagina. Went to the hospital they said I needed more fiber & I wasn't contracting & I...
7 answers | 7 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources