Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Social Community
This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.
81 - 100 (of 43368) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I am 8 days away from my due date. I was induced with my son, so I do not know what the exact feelings of labor are. I have had few co...
6 answers |
Who is expecting October. I'm due October the 5th having a baby girl. Comment your due date and your baby's gender.
14 answers | 1 comment |
Has anyone had to take the above medicine during pregnancy and was all ok with baby?
5 answers | 3 comments |
I need ways that will help me start to dilate fast .
Hello all I have a 18 month old son and I'm 4 months pregnant with #2 the father has been in and out for the past 3 years and I've basi...
5 answers |
I'm having second thoughts on the name we chose. Opinions are welcome. Ideally I would like a Spanish sounding name. My top 3 are: Jimen...
5 answers |
Every time I take my prenatal vitamins that the doctor gave me it makes me dizzy and I feel like I'm about to vomit. What should I do??
9 answers | 3 comments |
Karter Javon Or Kameron Javon
1 answer |
Does anyone care to share their experience? I'm 30 weeks with my second child and am so ready to have him it's insane! Hoping hearing som...
4 answers |
What has been your cravings thorough the pregnacy? Mine is anything with blue cheese dressing... on pasta or with fries.... yuck lol
11 answers | 2 comments |
Im 37 weeks pregnant with severe upper and lower back pain. Could it be a sign of labor?
1 answer |
So I have desided on tajsa Bradley but my bf is in charge of middle name and wants it to begin with "la" like his middle name Lamar. Any ...
6 answers | 1 comment |
This is really weird but I LOVE the smell of pine sol.. I have to smell it all the time, It gets to the point I want to drink it..(I'm no...
2 answers |
Every time I try to get to sleep she starts to move and it's not like little kicks. it's like she is throwing herself form one side to th...
2 answers |
So I only have 25 more days until my little princess is here and I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing some anxiety getting clos...
2 answers |
Im 30 weeks im giving my son 7 more weeks in there and im kicking him out anyone else sick of being preg. Im so exhausted and emotional.
12 answers | 4 comments |
So today i found out i am having a boy. I was highly disappointed cux all d research, chinese calender, myth i learned all said i was hav...
13 answers | 5 comments |
Its like i cant get comgortable that easy anymore i have to eat my tray of ice (4tray)
7 answers | 1 comment |
Can't wait due October 29 baby#2
7 answers | 6 comments |
My body gave my oregnancy away before a test did lol had sore boobs never in my 23 years if living even with AF coming to visit did my bo...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources