Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Social Community

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

81 - 100 (of 42581) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Is it at the first appointment where they take blood for testing the baby for downs syndrome, etc? Also , does anyone know if the charge extra to have blood work done to find the gender of the baby instead of waiting until 5 months?
    mommy3xs317,     mommy3xs317,     thompsona0815
I'm not due until October but I'm terrified about having my third section. I've read so many horror stories about having more than two. Anyone had more than two and had a positive expirence?
    ashlee2016
Hello, i am at 6 week now and whene i go at doktor before threedays it was 155/92. Yestarday it was 138/92. I eat healthy food . Does anyone have good tip? Not drugs, maybe some food or something like that? Thank you a lot
    EmeraldJade,     lkaykirk,     Miyu19
It's not really a question I'm just feeling lost n alone atm. The police have been round last night and informed me my boyfriend has killed himself. I'm pregnant with his child. I'm just totally numb and can't stop shaking n crying. We'v...
    misstrina85,     Vallin,     19Karla92,     DueNovember17,     Vallin
I was craving for a turkey sandwich at subway so I went and got one, I ALWAYS toast my subs anyways but I totally forgot that pregnant woman cannot eat deli meat due to Listeria. I normally don't eat subway which is the funny thing and s...
    NatashaMel,     kittin_1988,     KiraaBae,     jenwo,     maw4389
I am currently 9 weeks pregnant today. Im going through so much stuff. I'm just beyond stress. & falling into depression slowly. My boyfriend and I live together but I'm very convinced he's cheating on me. If I just sat down & talked to ...
    ITSABOYhopefully_,     NatashaMel,     ITSABOYhopefully_,     jessimontano,     firstime_mom
I am in my 34th week and I am not lactating yet. during what stage should I be expecting lactation?
    Sammy_Bump
I have a few I like a few like Eli Jacob and Collin Grey .... I have more but so far these are my favorite. Wat about yall? Any names yall could suggest?
    MelNE2,     HackneyMummy,     Laurenjacob08,     NadiaKruger,     kittin_1988
At work there is some sort of sewage problem directly under my department. (I work in a supermarket). The smell is overwhelming and smells like rotten eggs bad. It's been going on for months and all my bosses know but won't do a damn thi...
    Ninawerna,     Ninawerna
How do I get my baby out of my rib's!? I'm 30 weeks pregnant with my first baby. It's very uncomfortable. Please help!!
    thompsona0815,     Miyu19,     naynajera,     maw4389
Well the doctor I go to she doesn't give ultrasound pictures and I don't even know the gender of my child . I am 34 weeks
    DeNae94,     2016mommy2be,     Miyu19,     DeNae94,     maw4389
How do you feel about having two babies just months apart
    Candace2016,     sabbylopez ,     2gs_2bs_andcounting,     sarah_ma17,     babybecker
So I been thinking of baby names for boys because I think that's what I'm likely to have and I already picked girls names.. But boys is the hard one bc I want something original and rarely heard of.. I came up with Estan (ess-tin) what d...
    Candace2016,     MamaC_6
My papp A is low but they said she perfectly fine I'm 30 weeks my doctor only brought it up to mi once should I be worryed at all?!?
    Jos1114
Hello ladies, am 12 weeks and 3 days today and I have been sick with nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite for over a month now. I went to see a dr and she gave me some nausea meds but nothing is helping, I haven't been able to go to w...
    firstbub,     shasheB,     shasheB,     firstbub,     nickyl89
I'm 22weeks pregnant as of last Sunday and I've been feeling super depressed and having anxiety not about the baby but I just wanna coddle my daughter whom is 2 . is this normal
    brookelyn02,     Cinderella2911,     Sabrina_1988
My 1st appointment is next Thursday, I just don't want the doctor to tell me I'm not as far as I think I am. I'm super excited about going though.
    MTB222,     mgybarra,     MTB222,     mgybarra,     jenniecharl
Im 30 weeks pregnant and For the past week I haven't been feeling up to eat at all. I literally have to force myself and even than its not much... I can drink plenty of juice and water but my food intake its not right... I seriously need...
    amyo09
I was wondering and honestly answer please, who sleeps without their spouse? I mean its been almost a year now and my bf just won't sleep in our bed. He rather sleep on the couch. He claims because we dont have a tv in our room. I had...
    Gdl84,     ITSABOYhopefully_,     fayno1,     Miyu19,     rubydoog
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources