Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pregnancy & Parenting Multiples.
1 - 20 (of 1470) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
As a part of growing process, a toddler has to be taught many things. It takes patience and efforts from the side of the parents, so th...
I will be 35 next month. I just found out I'm having twins. Will this make me considered high risk??? Thank you.
5 answers
  Janise79,    kayalynn,    MrsMba,    dolphin8808,    Izzy0015
I'm 38 and currently pregnant with twin girls due Dec 28. Ft! Anyone else lucky to be pregnant with twins or have had twins?
1 answer
How can I get my doc to let me have my twin girls at 35 weeks I'm considered full term I just can keep up with all the test since I'm con...
2 answers
  4JMA,    AnnieBrooke
First time mum, 28, twins run in my family but been a shock that I'd be the one to have them out of my two sisters, I soon got over the s...
I am 24 weeks pregnant with fraternal twins (uncomplicated so far). I have a flight booked at the start of my 32nd week to return home to...
1 answer
  mhv
What will happen to me if I am under the influence of meth and I have a surgical abortion done
What will happen to me if I am under the influence of meth and I have a surgical abortion done
according to the scan report(21 weeks)baby is breech down is it normal.??
I've just come back from an ultrasound where I was prepared to hear the worst news. My numbers haven't been as high as they should be and...
12 answers
1285651 tn?1319646029
Hi ladies, I was wondering if anyone else has had twins that were conceived a few days apart and went on to a full term pregnancy for bot...
16 answers
Currently 13 weeks pregnant with fraternal twins, are there any Mommy's of twins who were able to have confirmed genders by week 16? I'm ...
1 answer
  mhv
My last period was 25 march.I have taken chest x-ray on April 16. Now I am 6 weeks pregnant. I think when I was 2 weeks pregnant I did ch...
Hi, I hope everyone is well. So, I have just joined up today really to ask for your thoughts and opinions regarding our latest ultraso...
1 answer
I'm 19 weeks an 3 days with triplets just looking for other triplet moms
2 answers
I had my first OB appointment 4/13/16 (As soon as I find out I'm pregnant I get seen immediately because I'm high risk). The doctor saw 2...
My wife is 3 months pregnant and she had some physical problems. So Doctor suggested to be more careful and to get some pre-natal care. W...
Just wondering if there are any other mommies carrying multiples
1 answer
Hi my name is Tammy I'm turning 23 an I'm expecting twins I have a 1 year old son an I'm worried that pregnancy wise what am I to expect ...
1 answer
Hello guys. I am currently 23 weeks and 1 day pregnant with a baby girl. I broke my back in October of 2014 in a car accident. Here recen...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community Resources