Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pregnancy & Parenting Multiples.
1 - 20 (of 1477) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I really am concerned. I transferred 2 fairly okay embryos with a 50% chance of implanting. Now I'm pregnant w/identical mono twins. I th...
1 answer | 6 comments |
I am hoping somebody sees this and from experience can tell me something abt my situation since doctors can't seem to help me exactly. I ...
Im wonder how long after baby drops in to pelvis will labour begin ???
Tanung ko lang po .cs po kasi ako kaka 1 month ko palang po nung oct 17 tapos po may nangyari na samin ng asawa ko ng sep 25 may posib...
i am 21 years old .i had sex about a week ago(28th sept) and had unwanted-72 pill within 12 hrs of intercourse. my date for menses is aro...
Hey I need help. I had my full period June 15 and it ended on the 20, 2016 but missed July and August. I had sex on July 4th but the doct...
1 answer |
HI. i need help. I tried to stop smoking im 15 weeks pregnant. I dont smoke allot maybe 2 to 3 siggarettes a day...weekends none im going...
As a part of growing process, a toddler has to be taught many things. It takes patience and efforts from the side of the parents, so th...
I will be 35 next month. I just found out I'm having twins. Will this make me considered high risk??? Thank you.
5 answers |
I'm 38 and currently pregnant with twin girls due Dec 28. Ft! Anyone else lucky to be pregnant with twins or have had twins?
1 answer |
How can I get my doc to let me have my twin girls at 35 weeks I'm considered full term I just can keep up with all the test since I'm con...
2 answers |
First time mum, 28, twins run in my family but been a shock that I'd be the one to have them out of my two sisters, I soon got over the s...
I am 24 weeks pregnant with fraternal twins (uncomplicated so far). I have a flight booked at the start of my 32nd week to return home to...
1 answer |
What will happen to me if I am under the influence of meth and I have a surgical abortion done
What will happen to me if I am under the influence of meth and I have a surgical abortion done
according to the scan report(21 weeks)baby is breech down is it normal.??
I've just come back from an ultrasound where I was prepared to hear the worst news. My numbers haven't been as high as they should be and...
11 answers |
1285651 tn?1319646029
Hi ladies, I was wondering if anyone else has had twins that were conceived a few days apart and went on to a full term pregnancy for bot...
16 answers |
Currently 13 weeks pregnant with fraternal twins, are there any Mommy's of twins who were able to have confirmed genders by week 16? I'm ...
1 answer |
My last period was 25 march.I have taken chest x-ray on April 16. Now I am 6 weeks pregnant. I think when I was 2 weeks pregnant I did ch...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community Resources