Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pregnancy & Parenting Multiples.

1 - 20 (of 1449) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Im 24 weeks with boy/girl Twins. I've gained 29lbs so far. Is that too much for a twin pregnancy? Its my second pregnancy, and I gained 40 lbs total with my son. I still have 14 weeks to go. How much weight should I expect to gain?
makeupBecky | Last answer
I had my periods 5 days earlier. The blood was dark it happened on 3rd december. It lasted for 3 to 4 days. The bleeding was not too light. I have done 3 tests till now and all were negative.
vgpvflab | Posted
9650087_tn?1409138710
Im 33 weeks and having alot of.pain and pressure and continuing to have contractions but no change any advice or comments please moms
kenny1995 | Posted
I am with twin pregnancy. Is there any other woman with the same.I am on week 34. What kind of physical prb you are facing?
limactg | Last answer
Been having some light bleeding and spotting on and off for the last 2 weeks this is a ivf pregnancy so im very nervous ive been to the dr twice for the bleeding and had 2 ultrasounds and they showed 2 healthy babies with strong heartbea...
Kissy35 | Last answer
Im just confused if i be pregnant coz i have my period last dec 6 then that day i start taking pills and after few days i stop it because i always forgot then by dec 27 i have period again and stop 31 then by jan 3 we had unprotected sex...
Rovijean | Posted
Can you conceive two times in one cycle and have a twin pregnancy? If so what happens when you go into labor?
BESTFED | Last answer
9650087_tn?1409138710
Any twin mommies here who got to that certain point where you ready to go in labor and I only halfway there
kenny1995 | Last answer
9650087_tn?1409138710
27 weeks with twins and a 9 monthsold im going thru hell
kenny1995 | Posted
Hi, Wondering if anyone has been through or is going through the same... I'm just over6 weeks pregnant with twins and feel a dull heavy ache in the lower part of my tummy. I don't want my whole pregnancy to be a worry but it's reall...
Gemma3and4 | Last answer
1135924_tn?1268881871
So I had my 6-7 week ultrasound a week ago. Two sacs with two heartbeats, but you could barely see the second sac. What are the chances if we saw a heartbeat with both that both will survive? Could one sac just be behind the other and th...
smilies18 | Last answer
Is anyone else having twins? How do I make my profile say I'm having twins??
supermommie_3 | Last answer
Being pregnant with twins is an whole different ball game for me I already have a beautiful little girl now I'm have another girl and a boy. This pregnancy so far has been stressful really mostly because of the people I'm around and the ...
supermommie_3 | Last answer
Hi everyone just wondering can anyone help I hate dating scan at 11 weeks and 3 days vaby measured 48 mm CRL. I had my LMP on may 11th and scan says is of concieved on may 22 I usually have a 42 day cycle which would of left me fertile g...
Febbaby272 | Posted
Hi everyone, I have been wondering at most how much a scan can be wrong. I found out quite late that I was having a baby (16 weeks) and am now 26 weeks according to a dating scan at 18 weeks. I have had an anomaly scan at 20 weeks all se...
cherry6 | Last answer
Hi all! (: I am a first time pregnancy as well and I'm 8 weeks 5 days with twins. They each have their own sac so they are located in 2 different spots. 1 baby has a regular healthy heart beat. 2 baby has a low Heart Beat of 90...any rec...
jinamiya | Last answer
Okay so I'm a ftm, this is also my husbands first child as well. Lately, things have been crazy, especially with my mood swings & his attitude. I try to explain things to him so he can try to understand but he gets upset & feels I'm just...
ChanelKay | Last answer
Hi,I believe I am on the cusps of twelve weeks expecting. I say that due to having three ultrasounds with three different sonographers all estimating different conclusions to how far along I am and my EDD. At around i believe six weeks...
lizz57 | Last answer
I am 23, first pregnancy and am having identical twin boys! Any other twin moms to be on here?
lilmumo2 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community Resources