Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pregnancy & Parenting Multiples.
1 - 20 (of 1487) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My twins are almost 2 and one seems to be talking more then the other but baby A got her teeth in first and stared walking first now baby...
1 answer |
In Oct 2015 I had a surgery due to an ectopic that led to my right tube (ruptured) removed. Now am three weeks pregnant I tested myself ...
1 answer |
My blood group is o negative and my hubby blood group is o psotive.My first child blood group is also o positive. There was No complicati...
|
I had my baby via c section in February and epidural was given I insisted on being given general anaesthesia but my husband didn't co o...
I will be 35 next month. I just found out I'm having twins. Will this make me considered high risk??? Thank you.
6 answers |
Thank you for your 3 years of service as a Community Leader in Pregnancy & Parenting: Multiples! We appreciate all you do and especially ...
1 answer |
Hi! I had an ultrasound done right at 15 weeks. The woman sounded really confident that it was a girl. But I have been reading about how ...
1193816 tn?1275855605
I had an ultrasound at around 8 weeks and it showed twins in separate amniotic sacs measuring the same size exactly (7 weeks 5 days) They...
11 answers |
I am hoping somebody sees this and from experience can tell me something abt my situation since doctors can't seem to help me exactly. I ...
|
I really am concerned. I transferred 2 fairly okay embryos with a 50% chance of implanting. Now I'm pregnant w/identical mono twins. I th...
1 answer | 6 comments |
Im wonder how long after baby drops in to pelvis will labour begin ???
Tanung ko lang po .cs po kasi ako kaka 1 month ko palang po nung oct 17 tapos po may nangyari na samin ng asawa ko ng sep 25 may posib...
i am 21 years old .i had sex about a week ago(28th sept) and had unwanted-72 pill within 12 hrs of intercourse. my date for menses is aro...
Hey I need help. I had my full period June 15 and it ended on the 20, 2016 but missed July and August. I had sex on July 4th but the doct...
1 answer |
HI. i need help. I tried to stop smoking im 15 weeks pregnant. I dont smoke allot maybe 2 to 3 siggarettes a day...weekends none im going...
As a part of growing process, a toddler has to be taught many things. It takes patience and efforts from the side of the parents, so th...
I'm 38 and currently pregnant with twin girls due Dec 28. Ft! Anyone else lucky to be pregnant with twins or have had twins?
1 answer |
How can I get my doc to let me have my twin girls at 35 weeks I'm considered full term I just can keep up with all the test since I'm con...
2 answers |
First time mum, 28, twins run in my family but been a shock that I'd be the one to have them out of my two sisters, I soon got over the s...
I am 24 weeks pregnant with fraternal twins (uncomplicated so far). I have a flight booked at the start of my 32nd week to return home to...
1 answer |
A
A
Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community Resources