Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community

This forum is now closed. Please visit our Pregnancy forum.

My blood group is o negative and my hubby blood group is o psotive.My first child blood group is also o positive. There was No complicati...

I had my baby via c section in February and epidural was given I insisted on being given general anaesthesia but my husband didn't co o...
I will be 35 next month. I just found out I'm having twins. Will this make me considered high risk??? Thank you.
Thank you for your 3 years of service as a Community Leader in Pregnancy & Parenting: Multiples! We appreciate all you do and especially ...
Hi! I had an ultrasound done right at 15 weeks. The woman sounded really confident that it was a girl. But I have been reading about how ...
I had an ultrasound at around 8 weeks and it showed twins in separate amniotic sacs measuring the same size exactly (7 weeks 5 days) They...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.