Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pregnancy & Parenting Multiples.

21 - 40 (of 1459) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1135924 tn?1268881871
So I had my 6-7 week ultrasound a week ago. Two sacs with two heartbeats, but you could barely see the second sac. What are the chances if we saw a heartbeat with both that both will survive? Could one sac just be behind the other and th...
  Posted
Is anyone else having twins? How do I make my profile say I'm having twins??
  Posted
Being pregnant with twins is an whole different ball game for me I already have a beautiful little girl now I'm have another girl and a boy. This pregnancy so far has been stressful really mostly because of the people I'm around and the ...
  Posted
Hi everyone just wondering can anyone help I hate dating scan at 11 weeks and 3 days vaby measured 48 mm CRL. I had my LMP on may 11th and scan says is of concieved on may 22 I usually have a 42 day cycle which would of left me fertile g...
  Posted
Hi everyone, I have been wondering at most how much a scan can be wrong. I found out quite late that I was having a baby (16 weeks) and am now 26 weeks according to a dating scan at 18 weeks. I have had an anomaly scan at 20 weeks all se...
  Posted
Hi all! (: I am a first time pregnancy as well and I'm 8 weeks 5 days with twins. They each have their own sac so they are located in 2 different spots. 1 baby has a regular healthy heart beat. 2 baby has a low Heart Beat of 90...any rec...
  Posted
Okay so I'm a ftm, this is also my husbands first child as well. Lately, things have been crazy, especially with my mood swings & his attitude. I try to explain things to him so he can try to understand but he gets upset & feels I'm just...
  Posted
Hi,I believe I am on the cusps of twelve weeks expecting. I say that due to having three ultrasounds with three different sonographers all estimating different conclusions to how far along I am and my EDD. At around i believe six weeks...
  Posted
I am 23, first pregnancy and am having identical twin boys! Any other twin moms to be on here?
  Posted
Any one else in the depths of fatigue? I'm 11w 1d and SO incredibly exhausted. I need to sleep all the time. This is my third pregnancy, so I live for the weekends when hubby is home and I can nap :). During the week I'm on full zombie m...
  Posted
Just curious on what early symptoms you had (:
  Posted
clear blue said I was 2-3 weeks but the doctors tell me I'm six weeks I'm confused
  Posted
Hi I have a question am 25 weeks pregnant with twins a few days ago I was diagnoses with anemia, has anyone else has had this problem during pregnancy ? Am taking double iron and trying to eat good rich in iron
  Posted
I had a scan and I was 10 weeks exactly went for my 20 week scan and was still bang on 20 weeks went for a check up at 24 weeks and was sitting at 24 weeks but after that I was measuring a week or so behind and my baby was late do you th...
  Posted
I had a scan and I was 10 weeks exactly went for my 20 week scan and was still bang on 20 weeks went for a check up at 24 weeks and was sitting at 24 weeks but after that I was measuring a week or so behind and my baby was late do you th...
  Posted
Anybody pregnant with triplet or had triplets? I'm 15 weeks pregnant with GGB triplets
  Posted
I'm 30 weeks with twins and i know I'm going to be delivering really soon. When did you deliver and how did you handle it? Did your babies have to stay in the hospital?
  Posted
15151582 tn?1438787985
low amniotic fluid..I am 7 week pregnant And doc says i have low amniotic fluid Can u plz tell me why should I do...I had 2 mc history it's my 3rd pregnancy.
  Posted
I am very confused and trying to find when I conceived as there is a possibility of two fathers. However one I was with for over two years and never conceived and the other was a new partner of two months and I am now pregnant. Both used...
  Posted
All lastnight I had severe back, stomach and rib pain, I couldn't get comfortable at all, My stomach and back was all tight and hurt when I moved an my ribs were extremely tender when I tried to stretch it out I'm 36+1 with twins and it'...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
961574 tn?1449149056
Blank
mhv