Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pregnancy & Parenting Multiples.
21 - 40 (of 1472) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi my name is Tammy I'm turning 23 an I'm expecting twins I have a 1 year old son an I'm worried that pregnancy wise what am I to expect ...
1 answer |
Hello guys. I am currently 23 weeks and 1 day pregnant with a baby girl. I broke my back in October of 2014 in a car accident. Here recen...
17399610 tn?1456343414
I went for an ultra sound and I found that I had a healthy 6 week babe with a heart beat but a 2nd small sac with no yolk or heart beat c...
1 answer |
I am 5 weeks prego jad spotting for 4 days and light bleeding for another 3 days with few small clots and mild cramp, with these symptoms...
Im 24 weeks with boy/girl Twins. I've gained 29lbs so far. Is that too much for a twin pregnancy? Its my second pregnancy, and I gained 4...
1 answer |
I had my periods 5 days earlier. The blood was dark it happened on 3rd december. It lasted for 3 to 4 days. The bleeding was not too ligh...
9650087 tn?1409138710
Im 33 weeks and having alot of.pain and pressure and continuing to have contractions but no change any advice or comments please moms
I am with twin pregnancy. Is there any other woman with the same.I am on week 34. What kind of physical prb you are facing?
1 answer |
Been having some light bleeding and spotting on and off for the last 2 weeks this is a ivf pregnancy so im very nervous ive been to the d...
1 answer |
Im just confused if i be pregnant coz i have my period last dec 6 then that day i start taking pills and after few days i stop it because...
Can you conceive two times in one cycle and have a twin pregnancy? If so what happens when you go into labor?
1 answer |
9650087 tn?1409138710
Any twin mommies here who got to that certain point where you ready to go in labor and I only halfway there
12 answers |
9650087 tn?1409138710
27 weeks with twins and a 9 monthsold im going thru hell
Hi, Wondering if anyone has been through or is going through the same... I'm just over6 weeks pregnant with twins and feel a dull hea...
7 answers |
1135924 tn?1268881871
So I had my 6-7 week ultrasound a week ago. Two sacs with two heartbeats, but you could barely see the second sac. What are the chances i...
13 answers |
Is anyone else having twins? How do I make my profile say I'm having twins??
9 answers |
Being pregnant with twins is an whole different ball game for me I already have a beautiful little girl now I'm have another girl and a b...
3 answers |
Hi everyone just wondering can anyone help I hate dating scan at 11 weeks and 3 days vaby measured 48 mm CRL. I had my LMP on may 11th an...
Hi everyone, I have been wondering at most how much a scan can be wrong. I found out quite late that I was having a baby (16 weeks) and a...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community Resources