Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pregnancy & Parenting Multiples.
61 - 80 (of 1470) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Anybody pregnant with twins ?
2 answers |
Hi all, Anyone pregnant with twins and due early next year that lives in the South Bay, California area? Particularly in the Downey, Nor...
8 answers |
Who here is pregnant with twins? Did you have any unusual symptoms? Prior pregnancies? Over/under weight? Any twins in your family? I may...
3 answers |
DO u start showing sooner???
4 answers |
Do they (meaning the doctors) try to induce before 40 weeks? Like 37
2 answers |
My boyfriend has never had heartburn, never had anxiety, and has never had a problem sleeping. I'm 30wks and he's been complaining of hea...
2 answers |
At 7weeks the ER doctor did an ultra sound and said I had a left ovarian cyst and also saw my baby and told me I was 7 weeks . Can they m...
1 answer |
463897 tn?1468017350
** 2015 ** Join other mom's who's due date is the same month as you! Sept: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy-Sep-2015-Babies/sh...
Any mom's pregnant with triplets
6 answers |
So I had sex with an ex on two separate ocations 3days apart we had an accident both times on Nov15 and nov18 .. I took a planB on both o...
I will be 33 weeks tomorrow and im pregnant with twins for the past 3 days ive been in pain and having lost of contractions.... my ? Is w...
I am the mother of three boys. They are 22 21 and 11. My 21 year old is one of the most disrespectful people I know..I am moving into a n...
3 answers |
I feel like I'm overwhelmed all the time!! I lost my job in may of 2014 and still have not found one!!! So I'm home all day with my twins...
658901 tn?1403818234
So I feel a little stupid asking this, seeing how its my third pregnancy. Ive never felt this with my other two pregnancy and I would lik...
658901 tn?1403818234
what are my chances to be able to do vbac after 2 c-sectons? Im going to talk with my doctor but the apt is until aug 6, my first C-secti...
4 answers |
?
Anyone have triplets?
5 answers |
Sorry, this isn't really a question. I just need a little moral support. My fiance and I are almost 10 weeks pregnant and had our first u...
1 answer |
Hello ladies I am 23 weeks with fraternal twins I an Indian and my husband Nigerian I wanted ask how can I predict a gender without u...
1350509 tn?1354388407
December 3rd 2014 1st day of new cycle ( boobs swell before period starts, and usually goes away when i do start) 12/03/14 CD 1- peri...
This is my 3rd pregnancy & we've been told its twins. Has anyone else experienced extreme nausea? If so any suggestions as what 2 do? I'v...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...