Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pregnancy & Parenting Multiples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By lewispmpn
Specifically,is it possible for a Father with blood type A+ Mother O+ to have a child that has a B+ blood type?? Un...
By lewispmpn
I understand that that the most accurate method of paternity testing is DNA. What is the probability of a chil...
By curiouskay1
Okay my period last month was unnormal i had to go to the er bc i didn't know what was happrning. i started about j...
AngebelleNov 17, 2010
By Zari2008 Blank
I have this slight pain in my upper left side...I dont know if its associated w/ pregnancy or not because I dont if I...
By nikssonalkar901
I m 11 weeks pregnant with twins. Since 5th week I m experiencing extreme bad itching. The itching level is so intens...
By nativiebabi
When I found out that I was pregnant I had signs almosy right after I conceived. And everything has been pretty inte...
Carly1306Feb 19
By mackyx
Hi there. I started my period around January 21st or 22nd. My periods last about a week so I didn't end until the 28t...
By pudly
Hi. I am currently 24wks pregnant with identical twins. I was just wondering of anyone ever had very tender/sorr area...
By BadetteTay
Hi. Im 8 weeks pregnant . And im concious with my body. My heart beat fast and im feeling nervous. This is my second ...
mhvBlankFeb 13
mhvBlankFeb 12
By surprisetwins
My husband and I recently found out we are pregnant with twins. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly welcomed.
By Lottie0612
hi just wondering how long can it take to show a positive test after period due date? 2 dsys late still negative
463897_tn?1342704822
By MH Community Mgr
Breastfeeding: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Breastfeeding/show/233 Birth Plan http://www.medhelp.org/forums/P...
ifykayFeb 10
mhvBlankFeb 10
By ifykay
Am 5weeks pregnant and my 1st pregnancy.. i had few spotting of blood and now i hav occasional cramps tho i carried o...
By Meyer2012
Hi. I just want to find out how much decaf is safe to drink a day? I'm about 7 weeks and just want to be safe.
1adrienneFeb 08
mhvBlankJan 15
mama2cw Jan 15
mhvBlankJan 15
By mama2cw Blank
When my husband and i got married i didn't think he had slept around i knew it was 2 women and mine was 1 before him....
mhvBlankFeb 08
By ProfDad
My wife took a pregnancy test last night and it was a faint positive test line. The initial test is about 7 months ol...
By ProfDad
My wife took a pregnancy test last night and it was a faint positive test line. The initial test is about 7 months ol...
By ayeshafahad
Hi....its my 36th week of twin pregnancy.Position of both babies is head down but placenta is single n there is a sli...
mhvBlankFeb 03
k3shaFeb 03
mhvBlankJan 28
k3shaJan 28
mhvBlankJan 27
By k3sha Blank
I'm 9 weeks prego and this is my 3rd pregnancy but will be my first child I haven't had an ultrasound yet but I have ...
By deniececornejo Blank
Hi. Just wanna ask about my menstruation, My bf & I had sex last dec 9. And then Dec 10 my mens started but it ended ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank