Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pregnancy & Parenting Multiples.

101 - 120 (of 1449) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey so for a month and a half  ive been trying to concive,and for a few weeks,ive been having mild abdominal pain,i threw up all night once,my tummy getting a little bigger,im craving peanut butter crackers when i used to be disgusted by...
DarlingDena | Last answer
I recently just had sex. I was on my period and had a tampon in. I totally forgot about my tampon and if was pushed inside me. My worry is that he did not pull out in time. I immediately went to the bathroom. Some of his *** came out w...
MelindaRaee | Last answer
Im to deliver my twins in jan 15, and wanted to ask if anyone had problens having them vbac ? And what birthcontrol works great? I have three other children ages 22,17,&4months. Any help would be appreciated.
brendan73 | Last answer
What is my risk for carrying triplets at age 41 and how far would I be able to carry them. I already asked my ob dr and was no help. If u could help me I would appreciate it alot.
brendan73 | Last answer
Hi. I had my last menstruation on January , after that and until now, i dont have any menstruation. From January, i've been drinking a herbal coffee (recommended by my mom). About April-May , i've experienced acidity. I find it normal...
angel080812 | Last answer
I have just found out I'm pregnant again. The first time I wound up gettin a blood clot in my right fallopian tube that all most burst and nearly killed me. Plus an intuble pregnancy. My question is how likely are ether of these to happe...
crissy620 | Last answer
I know a lot of people that did some of the "old wives tales" to conceive twins... Anybody successful?
Jjalexander | Last answer
I didn't think i couldn't still conceive since my right tube was removed 2 years ago and the last 3 years i havent used protection i started seeing a new guy 3 months ago are sex life has been really active he always pulls out but verry...
princessa2015 | Last answer
I had my right tube removed 3years ago and i am now 5 weeks and 6 days how do can i be sure its not in my tube again?
princessa2015 | Last answer
8650265_tn?1421569013
Twins runs in both mine and my fiance`s families. I have been having symptoms sooner than most people do, could that mean i could be carrying twins? I am making a doc ap. Tomorrow morning, i just got my positive test Saturday night. I am...
markysmess | Last answer
will it be harmful for your baby to be having sex??
maria0331 | Last answer
Hello Im 22 and 2 weeks ago I had sex for the second time in 2 months and it was with a condom. My period was due last week and it did not come on. I do have a recent history with period irregularities also during my first sexual interco...
BlissfulJoy | Last answer
Okay so fraternal twins do run in my family on my Mother's side. It skips every other generation and it skipped my moms. My two cousins were both due to have twins however both lost one of the babies. I want to know my chances of twins a...
monica522126 | Last answer
Is my girlfriend pregnant? We were in the car and i ejaculated. She was on her jeans and she accidentally touched her crotch on her jeans with a bit of *** on her finger. Its only a couple of days and she suddenly got a fever. She didnt ...
tehmoab | Last answer
hi we are lookin for a privet adoption if there is anyone that could help id love to talk to you plz in more info plz get in touch thank you suzanne xx
suzanneyoung83 | Posted
We just found out that we are having Identical twin boys. We also just found out that they are no longer mo/mo twins and are now mo/di twins. Anyone else have mo/di twins previously or now? When did you deliver?
ksuer | Last answer
dear sir, i used to do sex with my wife initially without condom after few minutes i used to put condom and finished th sex. MC of my wife is now delaying by 2 days so is there any chance of pregnancy. condom never broken.
lastfault | Last answer
Morning, yesterday afternoon I got a twin clearblue test pack, one test is a plus test the other a digital. I'm now 5 days late for my period. I done the plus test when I got home and got a very faint but visible positive result in t...
Gbxxx | Last answer
So, I'm 2 weeks late on my period. I've been very sexually active with my husband this past month. The only differences I've noticed in my body are... 1. My urine has been extremely clear for the past like week. This is unusual because ...
kbmason | Last answer
I am currently pregnant with my second and I feel so fat because I didnt lose much of my baby weight and ppl look at me like im going to have a huge baby. It makes me feel bad and even worse about myself becuase im already self conscious...
Ladyj0625 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community Resources