Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pregnancy & Parenting Multiples.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By alvarez51 Blank
Last week I was 5 weeks and I was fine I had no morning sickness or nausea. But now I am 6 weeks and omg I have an u...
By nivvisrini Blank
Hai.. Sore or tender breasts are occuring after ovalution is a good sign or bad sign to get a pregnent..? Plz help.....
jaejoeJan 26
By nivvisrini Blank
Hai.. Im very much worrying about this doubt plz help me..that is how many days fertile before ovalution? And ferti...
dmarvelynJan 24
dmarvelynJan 20
dmarvelynJan 20
By alllisah Blank
im 2 weeks and 4 days. i havent missed a period yet and i was wonderibg if its to early for a home pregnancy test.
By dmarvelyn Blank
My last period in December was on 12/2/13. On the 25th I saw slight bleeding that was pinkish. On january 1st, 20...
By 1sttimemom2014 Blank
Hi guys. I'm 5 weeks and new to all this. Everything is so overwhelming. Has anyone else experience a dull ache/pain...
dmarvelynJan 20
By kaibaby23 Blank
Hello I'm 5 weeks and 6 days pregnant and I'm worried. I went to the bathroom and when I was done I wiped and saw a o...
By Momo7268 Blank
I have sore breasts but its more on the side of breasts and closer to the armpit is that normal
By SierraGraham Blank
Lower back hurts and my stomach feels sharp pains out of no where at times and also this being my first child I've no...
By Cheesly Blank
I'm 8 weeks pregnant with my second child. My daughter is 22 months and doesn't understand why she can't jump on momm...
By Rzam Blank
Ok I know this sounds very stupid but people are freaking me out there is no Possibility of sperms going through b...
By leelee_hope Blank
Hey y'all :) I had a period on november 20th, lasted 5 days like norma, missed decembers and a negative blood test on...
By victorial0720 Blank
I have just found out I was pregnant. This is my second pregnancy I miscarried my first. I want to do things differen...
ntombizimceluxoloNov 15, 2013
skheavnerMar 13, 2011
MrsPincinceMar 13, 2011
By CSA11 Blank
Hi, my situation is rather complicated. I don't want to sound like a jerry springer episode, however to the average j...
MrsCuzJan 15
mama1981Jan 03
mhvBlankJan 01
By more2love2014 Blank
How far along were you ladies when you gave birth
By Chicainvestgator Blank
Just found out I was pregnant!! Is it okay to eat hard broiled eggs, Milk, and different cheese??
By shermane Blank
Okay so im 4 days late from starting my period. My breast are very sore, i have headaches all day, i do nothing but s...
By auntbj Blank
I live in Texas and I was wondering if there is any insurance (state) available for me to get I'm about 7 weeks pregn...
laxmeeJan 13
By laxmee Blank
How to know d gender in 1st trimestor.... M having one girl... N now m pregnant with the second one.... !! Can any on...
6688440_tn?1389635305
mhvBlankJan 07
By CassieGray Blank
I was told by my mom before looking up or asking my doctor, that coloring your hair is fine when you are pregnant, my...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank