Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pregnancy & Parenting Multiples.
101 - 120 (of 1467) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Here we are at 33.1 weeks along with mo/di twins and I am feeling itchy all over. Any suggestions for relief. Been taking Benadril but ...
1 answer |
Hi!I`m pregnant in 8 weeks...My last period was on June 15th or 14th. My cycle is regular for 27 days. On June 18th, when I was still ble...
1 answer |
8274643 tn?1406145196
What brands do you mommies recommend? Also I need a double stroller and my boyfriend and I both decided that we don't want a side by side...
6 answers |
So my husband and I just found out that we're having twins! I think we're both still in shock lol. I'm really nervous because it is our f...
3 answers |
??
just found out im pregnant with my 3rd bby i went to dr and they did a vaginal ultrasound but he didnt see anything i did 3 home test and...
2 answers |
This is my first pregnancy, I know im young.. I had been using protection but it failed. Now I'm currently 14 years old and 6 weeks pregn...
3 answers |
Im 26 weeks pregnant w/ a singleton. Gender unknown (we want to be surprised!! :-) ) But I do have g/b Twins and this is 1st forum I've s...
5 answers |
Hi everyone. We have our wedding booked 2 years ago overseas. However fell pregnant and I will be 24 weeks with twins at time of weddi...
8 answers |
7732297 tn?1397450437
When should i set it up? I was given two different due dates because my doc changed it but changed it back...long story anyways:) accordi...
3 answers |
Has anyone ever had a sonogram and the fetal heart rate was b/w 88/90 in the early stages of ur pregnancy? I'm 6wks 2dys. If so, what was...
I had a transvaginal u/a scan on 7/16. According to my LMP I should be around 7wks, but the u/s showed me being 5 wk.. In my calculation ...
7 answers |
Well, we are 28.5 weeks along with mo/di twin boys. Only 8 weeks left is the goal. My BP is staying down and all blood tests came back ...
16 answers |
1961938 tn?1398721701
Hello ladies I am pregnant. I had two quantative blood test. My hcg went from 18 to 450 in three days. My friend told me that means I am ...
3 answers |
My husband and I just found out im pregnant, 5 weeks & 3 days. I keep feeling like a cramp every now and then and the occasional, pink di...
2 answers |
So I had my second ultrasound, and seeing those 2 babies in there is still a bit overwhelming. In excited of course, but my oldest daught...
5 answers |
Only 6 more weeks to go and I am starting to feel exhausted. Had our US on Friday and both boys are growing around 4 pounds each. Was a...
2 answers |
I'm 11 weeks along still feeling very nauseous I haven't gained weight and I'm just looking for overall twin advice. I have a 7 year old ...
2 answers |
7913733 tn?1407589033
Due in 25th November Who is the same?
1 answer |
I just found out i am pregnant wih twins. It was only my first appointment and i am only 7 weeks so the doctor didnt tell me whether they...
4 answers |
Hey so for a month and a half  ive been trying to concive,and for a few weeks,ive been having mild abdominal pain,i threw up all night on...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
961574 tn?1462909130
Blank
mhv