Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pregnancy & Parenting Multiples.
101 - 120 (of 1477) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
9584608 tn?1413682492
Anybody with identical twins? If so how far along were you when you found out? And were you told that there was only one at first?
I recently found out I was having triplets and I was wondering if there was anymore triplet mommies out there? If so, id like to know you...
1 answer |
I took two test on saturday both diffrent one whit week estimater and a regular one,both came out positive and the week estimator said 1-...
2 answers |
I got my first period after pergancy and I realised that I m only bleeding but there are no tissues passing in my flow. I have 4 month ba...
1 answer |
I am pregnant with twins and was told today that after my amniocentesis results came back that my babies have Trisomy 13..I was told that...
4 answers |
Hi I am 10 weeks pregnant with twins but I haven't felt pregnant for almost a week. I have been on vacation and we have been doing a lo...
3 answers |
7913733 tn?1407589033
How many days left to meet your babies And how are you now? I have 91 days to go Cannot be patient Sometimes I feel unable ...
2 answers |
Any mommy's having twins both girls I'm due December 4 but I'm high risk so my Dr wanna go head and deliver at 35weeks I'm 22yrs old fr...
Just wanted to let you know that I went into LnD yesterday because I felt like crap. When they hooked me up I was contracting every 6-7 m...
5 answers |
Hi everyone! Woke up this morning and feel swollen all over. Currently at 32.4 weeks along and just hoping for 5 more weeks. I hate wa...
1 answer |
Here we are at 33.1 weeks along with mo/di twins and I am feeling itchy all over. Any suggestions for relief. Been taking Benadril but ...
1 answer |
Hi!I`m pregnant in 8 weeks...My last period was on June 15th or 14th. My cycle is regular for 27 days. On June 18th, when I was still ble...
1 answer |
8274643 tn?1406145196
What brands do you mommies recommend? Also I need a double stroller and my boyfriend and I both decided that we don't want a side by side...
6 answers |
So my husband and I just found out that we're having twins! I think we're both still in shock lol. I'm really nervous because it is our f...
3 answers |
??
just found out im pregnant with my 3rd bby i went to dr and they did a vaginal ultrasound but he didnt see anything i did 3 home test and...
2 answers |
This is my first pregnancy, I know im young.. I had been using protection but it failed. Now I'm currently 14 years old and 6 weeks pregn...
3 answers |
Im 26 weeks pregnant w/ a singleton. Gender unknown (we want to be surprised!! :-) ) But I do have g/b Twins and this is 1st forum I've s...
5 answers |
Hi everyone. We have our wedding booked 2 years ago overseas. However fell pregnant and I will be 24 weeks with twins at time of weddi...
8 answers |
7732297 tn?1397450437
When should i set it up? I was given two different due dates because my doc changed it but changed it back...long story anyways:) accordi...
3 answers |
Has anyone ever had a sonogram and the fetal heart rate was b/w 88/90 in the early stages of ur pregnancy? I'm 6wks 2dys. If so, what was...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community Resources