Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pregnancy & Parenting Multiples.
141 - 160 (of 1472) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
dear sir, i used to do sex with my wife initially without condom after few minutes i used to put condom and finished th sex. MC of m...
2 answers |
Morning, yesterday afternoon I got a twin clearblue test pack, one test is a plus test the other a digital. I'm now 5 days late for my...
1 answer |
So, I'm 2 weeks late on my period. I've been very sexually active with my husband this past month. The only differences I've noticed in m...
1 answer |
I am currently pregnant with my second and I feel so fat because I didnt lose much of my baby weight and ppl look at me like im going to ...
3 answers |
Hi ladies, just wondering how many weeks you were when your twins arrived? And actually how common it is to have them before 35 weeks
3 answers |
So I have this problem I noticed I missed my period last month which was supposed to come around the 25th, since then ive developed some ...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, So here is my question- I was pregnant had a miscarriage at 5 weeks in march- got a period after that on april 11th. we had...
1 answer |
I am 36 weeks pregnant, I've had two ultrasounds already one when I was 8 weeks another when I was 24 weeks pregnant. Both showed one bab...
3 answers |
Hi guys, my partner and I went for an early scan as I was getting cramps. No bleeding or spotting. All looks good but lo and behold we ar...
10 answers |
1285651 tn?1319646029
Hi ladies, I was wondering when everyone started showing with their twins. I know if you have had other children you show a lot sooner th...
11 answers |
my wife is now 5 month runing pregnent she taken thyronum100mg last 2 month now thyroid level is normal but dr suggest for continuation ...
1 answer |
I have a couple concerns reference my OB advice to exercise and walk!! I am currently 20 wks w fraternal twins. This is my 5th pregnancy....
1 answer |
I am 6wks + 2 days pregnant. I dont have my 1st appointment with midwife until 21st April. I have not had scan yet either.my last period ...
2 answers |
I don't have fertility problems, but I would like have twins .
2 answers |
Day 21 Progesterone level is 53.23..what does it means? Am i pregnant?
1 answer |
Hey I'm 28 pregnant with twins and right at 14 weeks. I had a nt scan done last week and one of the twins had an increased nuchal translu...
1 answer |
I'm 23 weeks pregnant with twins and my doctor noticed yesterday that my cervix is opening at the top. Anyone have this happen and still ...
3 answers |
I just had a miscarriage in Dec and then we tried again and now I'm pregnant again ... I asked for my hormones to be checked because I wa...
2 answers |
Just found out at 7weeks pregnant that I am pregnant with twins. The shock is just starting to wear off and now I am filled with question...
5 answers |
How many weeks were u when u found out the gender of your twins.
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
961574 tn?1462909130
Blank
mhv