Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pregnancy & Parenting Multiples.

141 - 160 (of 1459) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey I'm 28 pregnant with twins and right at 14 weeks. I had a nt scan done last week and one of the twins had an increased nuchal translucency. Has anyone dealt with this and have any advice I'm really stressed about this. Thanks.
  Posted
I'm 23 weeks pregnant with twins and my doctor noticed yesterday that my cervix is opening at the top. Anyone have this happen and still carry to term or at least 34 weeks?
  Posted
I just had a miscarriage in Dec and then we tried again and now I'm pregnant again ... I asked for my hormones to be checked because I was so afraid of miscarriage again .. my levels at 4 weeks 5 days on Friday were 4000 and on Sunday th...
  Posted
Just found out at 7weeks pregnant that I am pregnant with twins. The shock is just starting to wear off and now I am filled with questions. Im waiting for my midwife to call me so I can ask about increasing vitamins and things like that....
  Posted
How many weeks were u when u found out the gender of your twins.
  Posted
I have conceived through FET post 5 cycles of failed ICSI. On 6 week scan Doc informed they could see two gestational sacs one of 13mm with yolk sac other sac of 6mm without yolk sac Week 8 scan in sac A of 30mm doc could get a health...
  Posted
My last period was march 6th , and did calculations and seen that I am most fertile during 17th ---- 22nd I had unprotected sex 3 days before ovulating ( which I started 20 th today ) whats the possibility I'm prego ?
  Posted
Ok.im pregnant with twins and 16 weeks 6days. And im already feeling exhaused. I work in a warehouse so standing for 9 1/2 hrs seems like its getting to be to much. And Dr. Said aroumd 29 weeks he will lower my activities, but dont wa...
  Posted
Suppose to be 7 weeks with quadruplets but gp says its 4 blighted ovums should I wait or go for termination so confuse don't know what to do please help
  Posted
Just learned about this forum! Im a ftm pregnant with twin boys im 33w1d! Im having a c-section next friday i will then be 34w2d they r delivery me early due to IUGR the babys only measure 3lb11oz and 3lb4oz so they will be going to the ...
  Posted
463897 tn?1448485050
Pregnancy: Sep 2014 Babies - http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy-Sep-2014-Babies/show/1757 Pregnancy: Oct 2014 Babies - http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy-Oct-2014-Babies/show/1758 Pregnancy: Nov 2014 Babies - http://www...
  Posted
Specifically,is it possible for a Father with blood type A+ Mother O+ to have a child that has a B+ blood type?? Understanding that the RH factors could be positive or negative?
  Posted
I understand that that the most accurate method of paternity testing is DNA. What is the probability of a child that the mother's blood type is O, and the child's didn't receive the mother's blood type and the alleged father's blo...
  Posted
Okay my period last month was unnormal i had to go to the er bc i didn't know what was happrning. i started about jan. 13 but stopped for a few days in and out then it got really heavy the doctor said it was normal. my period didn't co...
  Posted
I have this slight pain in my upper left side...I dont know if its associated w/ pregnancy or not because I dont if I am or not...however, if I am I would suspect to be about 6-8 weeks...so could this be that pain I feel?
  Posted
I m 11 weeks pregnant with twins. Since 5th week I m experiencing extreme bad itching. The itching level is so intense that I have scratched myself on the whole body. Pls help. Is it normal during this time????
  Posted
When I found out that I was pregnant I had signs almosy right after I conceived. And everything has been pretty intense and happening fast. I am 9 weeks and my boobs have doubled in size and are supper sore. Morning sickness that is pre...
  Posted
Hi there. I started my period around January 21st or 22nd. My periods last about a week so I didn't end until the 28th or the 29th. My friend came over on the 30th. We didn't have sex. However we did else. I immediately ran to the bathro...
  Posted
Hi. I am currently 24wks pregnant with identical twins. I was just wondering of anyone ever had very tender/sorr areas on their belly? It almost feels as if my skin cant stretch any more. X x
  Posted
Hi. Im 8 weeks pregnant . And im concious with my body. My heart beat fast and im feeling nervous. This is my second time. My first baby was died because of congenital heart disease?? Please i need advice! Thank you
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...