Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Pregnancy Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

1 - 20 (of 2721) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Ok I was supose to start my period a couple weeks ago I had cramps and everything I quoted and there was blood then the next few days there was nothing and I never started I took a test but it was negative
  Posted
Me and my boyfriend were fooling around and I had his precum on my fingers when I stuck my finger into my vagina. Is there a possibilty I could be pregnant? This happened three days ago and right during my ovulation period. I'm 17 years ...
  Posted
Hi everyone I've never used one of these forums before I'm just hoping someone can help I'm on the pill, however lately I've been feeling not my usual self and over tired, and I've been having cramps that feel like wind but they'...
  Posted
I'm 14 weeks 2 days and I'm having some excruciating pains in my lower stomach and back. Sometimes I can't even get up because it hurts so bad. I've taken Tylenol to try to ease the pain but it doesnt work. What could these pains be? Wh...
  Posted
Hi my name is, Tonya. Im 19 years old. My last period was the 27th of June. It is Now August 26th. I did not have a period for the month of july. My next period is due the 27th or 28th of this month (Aug). I have taken 4 HPT all are BFN....
  Posted
Hello! My last period started Dec. 31st ended January 5th and I had sex January 18th and I haven't had my period at all. Could I be pregnant? Please answer asap I'm really scared.
  Posted
I got fixed. Can I still get pregnant?
  Posted
Hi, i have several questions. I have been trying to get pregnant, and recently took a home pregnancy test that was positive. My first question is: Should i repeat the home pregnancy test to make sure, or should i see an OBGYN soon to ...
  Posted
Just got a positive pregnancy test 2 days ago, about 4 weeks pregnant. I have an appointment with my doctor but not for another month. I called my doctor and they said it's normal and is probably implantation bleeding but I also had spot...
  Posted
Hi, when I was 8 weeks pregnant I went for a 2 week long tropical beach holiday when I sunbathed daily. I did cool off on the sea or in the shower very now and then but the temperatures where we'll above 30 degrees. Since coming back I h...
  Posted
My period is currently 9 days late. Ever since I had my daughter (feb. '06) my period was right on schedule every 43 days. Well this month it has not shown up yet! For the last 2 weeks Ive had cramps, and than just for the last four or ...
  Posted
Hi. I am 7 weeks prrgnant and have PCOS. I am very nervous about losing my baby. I have heard from many people that the chance of miscarriage is very high with PCOS. I need advive to help prevent that. Thanks.
  Posted
Hi. I'm currently 2 months pregnant. Unfortunately, I am unable to see a doctor. So, I've come here for advice. I've lost 10 pounds. & lost all pregnancy symptoms. My cervix is very open & swollen. I've had an usual amount of greenish ...
  Posted
I had a period feb 28 til about march 4 I had sex March 8 and march 24,27,28,29 I didn't have a period in March I took a pregnancy test April 6 it was negative. In April 16/17 I started spotting it lasted a couple of days sometimes pink...
  Posted
I came on my period in dec. And jan but not in feb. I started spotting vomiting end of feb and beginning of march they told me I was 13weeks and 3days pregnant my due date would be sept. 6 they told me I been pregnant since December im c...
  Posted
Hello. So I have a question. I got pregnant last year so I am trying igure out when I got pregnant. My LMP was may 31,2013. I had sex june 8 & 9. Also June 15. 14 days from my LMP is June 13th. Right? I had a transvaginal ultrasound Feb ...
  Posted
I've been sedentary for several months, but my doctor still suggested that I attend a prenatal strength and yoga class. It was one she had attended herself and was familiar with, and she knows I'm not active. The first class was last nig...
  Posted
Ever since I started showing at 15 weeks I feel like every day I gain 30 lbs! Truthfully I've only gained 10 lbs at 20 weeks but I eat constantly and I finally hit that point where old clothes and t-shirts do not fit any more! Its crazy!...
  Posted
I found out I was pregnant on January 22nd with the last missed period of December 24th or so I thought. On January 31st I started spotting brown eventually turned in to red on the 4th or so of February I start to freak out I call my d...
  Posted
Dear Doctor, my question is for a 32 year old male hoping to try to have a child. My question is whether any drugs, but mainly illegal ones such as mdma , ecstasy and cannibus could harm the child if taken by the male three months or m...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now