Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.
1 - 20 (of 2721) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Ok I was supose to start my period a couple weeks ago I had cramps and everything I quoted and there was blood then the next few days the...
5 answers |
Me and my boyfriend were fooling around and I had his precum on my fingers when I stuck my finger into my vagina. Is there a possibilty I...
4 answers |
Hi everyone I've never used one of these forums before I'm just hoping someone can help I'm on the pill, however lately I've been...
5 answers |
I'm 14 weeks 2 days and I'm having some excruciating pains in my lower stomach and back. Sometimes I can't even get up because it hurts s...
9 answers |
Hi my name is, Tonya. Im 19 years old. My last period was the 27th of June. It is Now August 26th. I did not have a period for the month ...
51 answers |
Hello! My last period started Dec. 31st ended January 5th and I had sex January 18th and I haven't had my period at all. Could I be pregn...
4 answers |
I got fixed. Can I still get pregnant?
4 answers |
Hi, i have several questions. I have been trying to get pregnant, and recently took a home pregnancy test that was positive. My first qu...
16 answers |
Just got a positive pregnancy test 2 days ago, about 4 weeks pregnant. I have an appointment with my doctor but not for another month. I ...
13 answers |
Hi, when I was 8 weeks pregnant I went for a 2 week long tropical beach holiday when I sunbathed daily. I did cool off on the sea or in t...
6 answers |
My period is currently 9 days late. Ever since I had my daughter (feb. '06) my period was right on schedule every 43 days. Well this mon...
46 answers |
Hi. I am 7 weeks prrgnant and have PCOS. I am very nervous about losing my baby. I have heard from many people that the chance of miscarr...
8 answers |
Hi. I'm currently 2 months pregnant. Unfortunately, I am unable to see a doctor. So, I've come here for advice. I've lost 10 pounds. & lo...
8 answers |
I had a period feb 28 til about march 4 I had sex March 8 and march 24,27,28,29 I didn't have a period in March I took a pregnancy test A...
9 answers |
I came on my period in dec. And jan but not in feb. I started spotting vomiting end of feb and beginning of march they told me I was 13we...
9 answers |
Hello. So I have a question. I got pregnant last year so I am trying igure out when I got pregnant. My LMP was may 31,2013. I had sex jun...
9 answers |
I've been sedentary for several months, but my doctor still suggested that I attend a prenatal strength and yoga class. It was one she ha...
4 answers |
Ever since I started showing at 15 weeks I feel like every day I gain 30 lbs! Truthfully I've only gained 10 lbs at 20 weeks but I eat co...
10 answers |
I found out I was pregnant on January 22nd with the last missed period of December 24th or so I thought. On January 31st I started spot...
5 answers |
Dear Doctor, my question is for a 32 year old male hoping to try to have a child. My question is whether any drugs, but mainly illegal ...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now